"What goes around comes around" spoken by Kavanaugh

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
Payback is a bitch, he might as well of said. We will always remember what he said, and how he blamed the Democrats, the election and the Clinton payback in this (his words) "circus". Also he lied so very much. If he gets to the bench, which I think and has been reported the FBI investigation is nothing but a hoax, we will never forget.

PS: he has did this display of behavior and words all by himself.

Payback is a bitch, he might as well of said. We will always remember what he said, and how he blamed the Democrats, the election and the Clinton payback in this (his words) "circus". Also he lied so very much. If he gets to the bench, which I think and has been reported the FBI investigation is nothing but a hoax, we will never forget.

Is he apologizing, or what?

A little early to be hitting the muscatel, innit?

No its just to let you know, even if the accusation is false, he does not belong on the court. I didn't want him during his confirmation and now I really don't seeing his temper and partisanship.

Is he apologizing, or what?

Hell no, he thinks he is the victim.

Payback is a bitch, he might as well of said. We will always remember what he said, and how he blamed the Democrats, the election and the Clinton payback in this (his words) "circus
You own the circus. Some of us think the rats will pay dearly in November.

Yeah, payback's a bitch.

That’s the purpose of Senate confirmation hearings: to explore the qualifications of a nominee and to appropriately subject the nominee difficult questions to see if he can handle the pressure.

Kavanaugh failed in this regard, casting blame where it didn’t belong, demonstrating he lacks the temperament and impartiality to be a Supreme Court justice.

That’s the purpose of Senate confirmation hearings: to explore the qualifications of a nominee and to appropriately subject the nominee difficult questions to see if he can handle the pressure.

Kavanaugh failed in this regard, casting blame where it didn’t belong, demonstrating he lacks the temperament and impartiality to be a Supreme Court justice.

He was pissed and rightfully so at you disgusting assholes

karma.jpg

Gotta hand it to that Kavenaugh. He has not been idle! He "has did this display of behavior and words all by himself"!

He was pissed and rightfully so at you disgusting assholes

He made that plan as day.

Forum List

Back