"What goes around comes around" spoken by Kavanaugh

Payback is a bitch, he might as well of said. We will always remember what he said, and how he blamed the Democrats, the election and the Clinton payback in this (his words) "circus". Also he lied so very much. If he gets to the bench, which I think and has been reported the FBI investigation is nothing but a hoax, we will never forget.

PS: he has did this display of behavior and words all by himself.

Best remember that saying bitch. They are wise indeed.

What goes around indeed always comes around.

Payback is a bitch, he might as well of said. We will always remember what he said, and how he blamed the Democrats, the election and the Clinton payback in this (his words) "circus". Also he lied so very much. If he gets to the bench, which I think and has been reported the FBI investigation is nothing but a hoax, we will never forget.

That’s the purpose of Senate confirmation hearings: to explore the qualifications of a nominee and to appropriately subject the nominee difficult questions to see if he can handle the pressure.

Kavanaugh failed in this regard, casting blame where it didn’t belong, demonstrating he lacks the temperament and impartiality to be a Supreme Court justice.

He was pissed and rightfully so at you disgusting assholes

He made that plan as day.

Yeah, shitstain, you'd be pissed too if someone made fact less allegations trying to ruin your life. Stupid bitch

No its just to let you know, even if the accusation is false, he does not belong on the court. I didn't want him during his confirmation and now I really don't seeing his temper and partisanship.
And I'm certain that your partisanship has absolutely nothing to do with it....Yeah, right. :booze:

I was anti him even before the hearing as I have said, but after the hearing I'm really even more so.

That’s the purpose of Senate confirmation hearings: to explore the qualifications of a nominee and to appropriately subject the nominee difficult questions to see if he can handle the pressure.

Kavanaugh failed in this regard, casting blame where it didn’t belong, demonstrating he lacks the temperament and impartiality to be a Supreme Court justice.
RandBLABLA.jpg

What was so absurd and bizarre about democrat behavior was the sound and fury directed to a 36 year old incident, against a 16 year old boy. It was as if the complaint happened last week. It was as if those rabid and wild eyed democrats had that 16 year old boy in their clutches demanding to know what classmates meant by "boof" and what the meaning was 36 years ago when used by teenagers. Kavanaugh's entire lifetime of performance was wiped away. Democrats were demanding that the decision be made, not on his work in the last 36 years, but on the purported behavior of a 16 year old boy.

No its just to let you know, even if the accusation is false, he does not belong on the court. I didn't want him during his confirmation and now I really don't seeing his temper and partisanship.
And I'm certain that your partisanship has absolutely nothing to do with it....Yeah, right. :booze:

I was anti him even before the hearing as I have said, but after the hearing I'm really even more so.

You're anti anything a degree right of center, and then whine about partisanship, freaking hilarious

Yeah, shitstain, you'd be pissed too if someone made fact less allegations trying to ruin your life. Stupid bitch

Was that because he was so fragile, sometimes in tears and then as nasty as can, argumentative and played the victim of Democrats and the Clintons? Hardly judge material.

“You’re a rapist!”...sounds more like a statement.

Was that because he was so fragile, sometimes in tears and then as nasty as can, argumentative and played the victim of Democrats and the Clintons? Hardly judge material.

Give it a rest, you'd be livid if someone did it to you, say otherwise you're a goddamn liar.

Poor poor Penelope always playing victim hood, if it's not the mean GOP it's the Jews or anything else she can whine about.

Here ya thought nobody noticed, flamer

Gotta hand it to that Kavenaugh. He has not been idle! He "has did this display of behavior and words all by himself"!
Penelope agreed with this... is she oblivious to sarcasm or just tickled that somebody quoted her?

:auiqs.jpg:

He defended himself so well, he's going to be a Supreme Court Justice. Burns ya up, doesn't it...

This makes it all worth while...seeing your grand plan in shambles...all the hope that was built up that you might win, that hope now dashed...defeat piled on defeat...and now Kavanaugh will be out for Justice...

You are getting some revenge though...this smile is actually hurting my face. :lol:

He “has did it” really?

:abgg2q.jpg:

IOW, you're now just bitching to hear yourself bitch.

Like I said the show was for you republicans, the maj of Dems had made their mind up even before this display of ill temperament and blame.

Demoquacks made up their minds before it was even known the pick was Kavanaugh, it would have been any nominee

I wonder if the effective IQ maximum for a lefty is in single or double digits. I'm leaning to single .

Forum List

Back