What God Thinks About Liberals In His Own Words

it says something about you that you equate yourself with God. That makes it evident to anybody with scriptural competence whose side you are on.

No, I have used the Word of God to discredit you. Quite effectively.

What a pathetic lie. You may run into someone who dosen't turn the other cheek and they may not just use words to rebuke you and your lies.

God makes liberal's souls fat.

The liberal soul shall be made fat. -- Proverbs 11:25

And since having a fat soul is sure sign of righteousness in the eyes of God, liberals are righteous people.

The righteous shall flourish like the palm tree ... they shall be fat and flourishing. -- Psalm 92:12-14

Liberals are not vile, villainous, hypocrites that steal from the poor and hungry.

The vile person shall be no more called liberal ... For the vile person will speak villainy, and his heart will work iniquity, to practice hypocrisy ... to make empty the soul of the hungry, and he will cause the drink of the thirsty to fail. -- Isaiah 32:5-6

Liberals distribute wealth from the rich to the poor.

For your liberal distribution ... unto all men ... Thanks be unto God. -- 2 Corinthians 9:13-15

And lastly, liberals devise and stand for liberal things.

The liberal deviseth liberal things; and by liberal things shall he stand. -- Isaiah 32:8

I doubt Jesus Christ would have ever approved of Donald Trump. But nice try anyway--you great Christian you--LOL

daffy+duck+2.jpg

Galatians 1:8 ESV

But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be accursed.

worth repeating.

Your off topic misuse of scripture puts you on the HELL train with a one way ticket. All aboard those of you who twist scripture!!

The FACT that God prefers liberal bears repeating to the alt-Right dishonorable FALSE Christians.

And since being fat is is sure sign of righteousness in the eyes of God, liberals are righteous people.

The righteous shall flourish like the palm tree ... they shall be fat and flourishing. -- Psalm 92:12-14

Liberals are not vile, villainous, hypocrites that steal from the poor and hungry.

The vile person shall be no more called liberal ... For the vile person will speak villany, and his heart will work iniquity, to practise hypocrisy ... to make empty the soul of the hungry, and he will cause the drink of the thirsty to fail. -- Isaiah 32:5-6

For your liberal distribution ... unto all men ... Thanks be unto God. -- 2 Corinthians 9:13-15

The liberal deviseth liberal things; and by liberal things shall he stand. -- Isaiah 32:8

But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be accursed.

worth repeating.

Your off topic misuse of scripture puts you on the HELL train with a one way ticket. All aboard those of you who twist scripture!!

The FACT that God prefers liberal bears repeating to the alt-Right dishonorable FALSE Christians.

And since being fat is is sure sign of righteousness in the eyes of God, liberals are righteous people.

The vile person shall be no more called liberal ... For the vile person will speak villany, and his heart will work iniquity, to practise hypocrisy ... to make empty the soul of the hungry, and he will cause the drink of the thirsty to fail. -- Isaiah 32:5-6

Jesus knows Trump is unredeemable.

You libs need us, we don't need you.

What do we need with a bunch of poorly educated, immoral, low IQ, cousin marrying, freeloaders?

BTW you need liberal because liberals have very high IQs.

40417-150816.jpg

If it were not for liberals you would be living on the stone age. On average, liberals have more than 11 and 1/2 more IQ point. The fact is conservatives' IQs are sub par.

5047299_f520.jpg

You CONS would no be able to create the technology that let to the modern world.

Why Liberals Are More Intelligent Than Conservatives | Psychology ...

Only Six Percent Of Scientists Are Republicans: Pew Poll | Huffington ...

Liberal don't need CONS. You guys are parasites.

No they don't. You have nothing to offer. Nothing.

Without our tax money you fools would starve to death.

The fact is, it is you CONS who take take take and you can lie and deny all you want but the fact say different.

Blue States Are Providers, Red States Are Parasites - Alternet

Federal-Aid-as-a-Percentage-of-State-Revenue_0.png

ea1ee17861a675706686e6963359ca92.jpg

When Jesus comes on his white horse with his sword he's not going to be in a good mood. I will be in his army and I too will have a sword. And I too will be slaying the wicked and the liars.

Revelation 22:12 READ IT and REPENT. It is your only hope!

No, I have used the Word of God to discredit you. Quite effectively.

What a pathetic lie. You may run into someone who dosen't turn the other cheek and they may not just use words to rebuke you and your lies.
Christians are always under attack by scum lil you, who lie and pervert the Word of God to promote death and depravity.It's nothing new. And you don't scare me, you evil twit.

worth repeating.

What does that have to do with the op?

oh yeah. Nothing. Weirdo.

The fact is, it is you CONS who take take take and you can lie and deny all you want but the fact say different.

When Jesus comes on his white horse with his sword he's not going to be in a good mood. I will be in his army and I too will have a sword. And I too will be slaying the wicked and the liars.

Jesus will indeed come for you, and for all those who lie, muder, promote evil in His name.

worth repeating.

16anvwh.jpg

Jesus will indeed come for you, and for all those who lie, muder, promote evil in His name.

Proverbs 6:16-19 There are six things the LORD hates, seven that are detestable to him: haughty eyes, a lying tongue, hands that shed innocent blood, a heart that devises wicked schemes, feet that are quick to rush into evil, a false witness who pours out lies and a person who stirs up conflict in the community.

I may be in trouble on that first charge.....

But:
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left.
Ecclesiastes 10:2

Forum List

Back