What God Thinks About Liberals In His Own Words

Jeremiah 1.5
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, Before you were born I set you apart; I appointed you as a prophet the nation's."
God has no use for people that supports abortion. Nice try though.

WRONG! You took that out of context but you already knew that. I called you on it so that other's could see your dishonesty.

Abortion is not murder. A fetus is not considered a human life.

If men strive, and hurt a woman with child, so that her fruit depart from her, and yet no mischief follow: he shall be surely punished, according as the woman's husband will lay upon him; and he shall pay as the judges determine. And if any mischief follow, then thou shalt give life for life. --Exodus 21:22-23

The Bible places no value on fetuses or infants less than one month old.

And if it be from a month old even unto five years old, then thy estimation shall be of the male five shekels of silver, and for the female thy estimation shall be three shekels of silver. -- Leviticus 27:6

Fetuses and infants less than one month old are not considered persons.

Number the children of Levi after the house of their fathers, by their families: every male from a month old and upward shalt thou number them. And Moses numbered them according to the word of the LORD. -- Numbers 3:15-16

God sometimes approves of killing fetuses.

And Moses said unto them, Have ye saved all the women alive? ... Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him. -- Numbers 31:15-17
(Some of the non-virgin women must have been pregnant. They would have been killed along with their unborn fetuses.)

Give them, O LORD: what wilt thou give? give them a miscarrying womb and dry breasts. -- Hosea 9:14

Yea, though they bring forth, yet will I slay even the beloved fruit of their womb. -- Hosea 9:16

Samaria shall become desolate; for she hath rebelled against her God: they shall fall by the sword: their infants shall be dashed in pieces, and their women with child shall be ripped up. -- Hosea 13:16

God sometimes kills newborn babies to punish their parents.

Because by this deed thou hast given great occasion to the enemies of the LORD to blaspheme, the child also that is born unto thee shall surely die. -- 2 Samuel 12:14

God sometimes causes abortions by cursing unfaithful wives.

The priest shall say unto the woman, The LORD make thee a curse and an oath among thy people, when the LORD doth make thy thigh to rot, and thy belly to swell. And this water that causeth the curse shall go into thy bowels, to make thy belly to swell, and thy thigh to rot: And the woman shall say, Amen, amen. ...
And when he hath made her to drink the water, then it shall come to pass, that, if she be defiled, and have done trespass against her husband, that the water that causeth the curse shall enter into her, and become bitter, and her belly shall swell, and her thigh shall rot: and the woman shall be a curse among her people. And if the woman be not defiled, but be clean; then she shall be free, and shall conceive seed. -- Numbers 5:21-21, 27-28

God's law sometimes requires the execution (by burning to death) of pregnant women.

Tamar thy daughter in law hath played the harlot; and also, behold, she is with child by whoredom. And Judah said, Bring her forth, and let her be burnt. -- Genesis 38:24

The Bible doesnā€™t specifically talk about abortion, but it does say when a human beingā€™s life begins.

Genesis 2:7 is clearest. The first human became a ā€œliving beingā€ (nefesh hayah, ā€œa living breathā€) when God blew into its nostrils and it started to breathe. Human life begins when you start breathing, biblical writers thought. It ends when you stop. Thatā€™s why the Hebrew word often translated ā€œspiritā€ (ruah) ā€” ā€œlife forceā€ might be a better translation ā€” literally means ā€œwindā€ or ā€œbreath.ā€

But what about babies in the womb?

A few passages talk about someone called by God before birth: ā€œThe LORD called me from the womb. From the innermost parts of my mother, God named me ... and said to me, ā€˜You are my servant Israel, in whom Iā€™ll be glorifiedā€ (Isaiah 49:1-3).

Here, the one called is the nation Israel, not an individual. A nation of course canā€™t occupy a womb. The language is figurative not literal. It isnā€™t describing prenatal biology or pinpointing when human life begins. Itā€™s affirming Godā€™s power and Israelā€™s calling to a special mission in the world.

Other passages make the same point by saying someoneā€™s called by God before theyā€™re even conceived (Genesis 18:9; 1 Samuel 1:17; Luke 1:31). Iā€™ve not heard anyone make the case, based on these texts, that human life begins before conception.
Nope, he says he knew you before he formed you. Which means you are a life in the womb. A fetus was made up so liberals could get away with murder.

100's of years ago the word fetus was created. Are you really that stupid?

Anyone who proclaims on a message board that they are straight probably isn't.
image.jpeg

Adult, child, elderly, infant, toddler, fetus, embryo......are all used to describe the development stage of a person throughout his or her life.

Jeremiah 1.5
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, Before you were born I set you apart; I appointed you as a prophet the nation's."
God has no use for people that supports abortion. Nice try though.

WRONG! You took that out of context but you already knew that. I called you on it so that other's could see your dishonesty.

If men strive, and hurt a woman with child, so that her fruit depart from her, and yet no mischief follow: he shall be surely punished, according as the woman's husband will lay upon him; and he shall pay as the judges determine. And if any mischief follow, then thou shalt give life for life. --Exodus 21:22-23

The Bible places no value on fetuses or infants less than one month old.

And if it be from a month old even unto five years old, then thy estimation shall be of the male five shekels of silver, and for the female thy estimation shall be three shekels of silver. -- Leviticus 27:6

Fetuses and infants less than one month old are not considered persons.

Number the children of Levi after the house of their fathers, by their families: every male from a month old and upward shalt thou number them. And Moses numbered them according to the word of the LORD. -- Numbers 3:15-16

God sometimes approves of killing fetuses.

And Moses said unto them, Have ye saved all the women alive? ... Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him. -- Numbers 31:15-17
(Some of the non-virgin women must have been pregnant. They would have been killed along with their unborn fetuses.)

Give them, O LORD: what wilt thou give? give them a miscarrying womb and dry breasts. -- Hosea 9:14

Yea, though they bring forth, yet will I slay even the beloved fruit of their womb. -- Hosea 9:16

Samaria shall become desolate; for she hath rebelled against her God: they shall fall by the sword: their infants shall be dashed in pieces, and their women with child shall be ripped up. -- Hosea 13:16

God sometimes kills newborn babies to punish their parents.

Because by this deed thou hast given great occasion to the enemies of the LORD to blaspheme, the child also that is born unto thee shall surely die. -- 2 Samuel 12:14

God sometimes causes abortions by cursing unfaithful wives.

The priest shall say unto the woman, The LORD make thee a curse and an oath among thy people, when the LORD doth make thy thigh to rot, and thy belly to swell. And this water that causeth the curse shall go into thy bowels, to make thy belly to swell, and thy thigh to rot: And the woman shall say, Amen, amen. ...
And when he hath made her to drink the water, then it shall come to pass, that, if she be defiled, and have done trespass against her husband, that the water that causeth the curse shall enter into her, and become bitter, and her belly shall swell, and her thigh shall rot: and the woman shall be a curse among her people. And if the woman be not defiled, but be clean; then she shall be free, and shall conceive seed. -- Numbers 5:21-21, 27-28

God's law sometimes requires the execution (by burning to death) of pregnant women.

Tamar thy daughter in law hath played the harlot; and also, behold, she is with child by whoredom. And Judah said, Bring her forth, and let her be burnt. -- Genesis 38:24

The Bible doesnā€™t specifically talk about abortion, but it does say when a human beingā€™s life begins.

Genesis 2:7 is clearest. The first human became a ā€œliving beingā€ (nefesh hayah, ā€œa living breathā€) when God blew into its nostrils and it started to breathe. Human life begins when you start breathing, biblical writers thought. It ends when you stop. Thatā€™s why the Hebrew word often translated ā€œspiritā€ (ruah) ā€” ā€œlife forceā€ might be a better translation ā€” literally means ā€œwindā€ or ā€œbreath.ā€

But what about babies in the womb?

A few passages talk about someone called by God before birth: ā€œThe LORD called me from the womb. From the innermost parts of my mother, God named me ... and said to me, ā€˜You are my servant Israel, in whom Iā€™ll be glorifiedā€ (Isaiah 49:1-3).

Here, the one called is the nation Israel, not an individual. A nation of course canā€™t occupy a womb. The language is figurative not literal. It isnā€™t describing prenatal biology or pinpointing when human life begins. Itā€™s affirming Godā€™s power and Israelā€™s calling to a special mission in the world.

Other passages make the same point by saying someoneā€™s called by God before theyā€™re even conceived (Genesis 18:9; 1 Samuel 1:17; Luke 1:31). Iā€™ve not heard anyone make the case, based on these texts, that human life begins before conception.
Nope, he says he knew you before he formed you. Which means you are a life in the womb. A fetus was made up so liberals could get away with murder.

100's of years ago the word fetus was created. Are you really that stupid?

Anyone who proclaims on a message board that they are straight probably isn't.
View attachment 94687

You figured out how to use image search to find lies.

Here is a question you won't answer. Do aborted fetuses go to heaven? Yes or No?

I rely on God's Word.

Jeremiah 1:5King James Version (KJV)

5 Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations.

Blue Jesus: We have to hand down the Law so we can find out what's in it.

Red Jesus: I will not heal you, blind man, until you show me some ID.

Red Jesus: And a Canaanite woman from that region came out and began to cry out, saying, "Have mercy on me, Lord, Son of David; my daughter is cruelly demon-possessed." But He did not answer her a word. And His disciples came and implored Him, saying, "Send her away, because she keeps shouting at us." But He answered and said, "I was sent only to the lost sheep of the house of Israel."

Moral of the story: Red Jesus would support building a wall to keep out aliens so they don't suck up holy resources.

Blue Jesus: And Jesus entered the temple and drove out all who sold and bought in the temple, and he overturned the tables of the money-changers and the seats of those who sold pigeons. And the blind and the lame came to him in the temple, and he healed them.

Moral of the story: Blue Jesus hates profit, and believes health care should be free.

Blue Jesus wears a WWOD (What Would Obama Do?) bracelet.

Blue Jesus: I want you to listen to me. I did not have sexual relations with that woman, Miss Magdalene...

Red Jesus: I have a wide stance!

5 Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations.

God knows the future. God knows that there will be miscarriages and abortions. God was talking about and to people about what he chose for their calling not fetuses. Fetuses don't have the ability to understand language. Why are you trying to twist scripture?

God knows the future and he decides the fate of people.

God knows who the bad people are before the come into the word because he wouldn't be God if he didn't.

Eph.1:4-5 "He hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love: Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will."

• Acts 13:48 "And as many as were ordained to eternal life believed."

• Rom.8:29-30 "For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate.... Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified."

God knows the future. God knows that there will be miscarriages and abortions. God was talking about and to people about what he chose for their calling not fetuses. Fetuses don't have the ability to understand language. Why are you trying to twist scripture?

God knows who the bad people are before the come into the word because he wouldn't be God if he didn't.

Eph.1:4-5 "He hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love: Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will."

• Rom.8:29-30 "For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate.... Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified."

I don't need you to tell me what God "meant" . I know what he meant.

Apparently, you do need to be told what God is saying because you are blind and deaf to His Word.

Apparently, you do need to be told what God is saying because you are blind and deaf to His Word.

Says the male who is spewing pro-abortion garbage all over the place. God has a special plan for people who deliberately mislead people regarding sin.

"And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God." Romans 12:2

"But false prophets also arose among the people, just as there will be false teachers among you, who will secretly bring in destructive heresies, even denying the Master who bought them, bringing upon themselves swift destruction. And many will follow their sensuality, and because of them the way of truth will be blasphemed. And in their greed they will exploit you with false words. Their condemnation from long ago is not idle, and their destruction is not asleep." 2 Peter 2:1-3

2 Timothy 4:3 ESV

For the time is coming when people will not endure sound teaching, but having itching ears they will accumulate for themselves teachers to suit their own passions

Galatians 1:8 ESV

But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be accursed.

Colossians 2:8 ESV

See to it that no one takes you captive by philosophy and empty deceit, according to human tradition, according to the elemental spirits of the world, and not according to Christ

John 8:44 ESV

You are of your father the devil, and your will is to do your father's desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, and has nothing to do with the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks out of his own character, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

Says the male who is spewing pro-abortion garbage all over the place. God has a special plan for people who deliberately mislead people regarding sin.

"And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God." Romans 12:2

"But false prophets also arose among the people, just as there will be false teachers among you, who will secretly bring in destructive heresies, even denying the Master who bought them, bringing upon themselves swift destruction. And many will follow their sensuality, and because of them the way of truth will be blasphemed. And in their greed they will exploit you with false words. Their condemnation from long ago is not idle, and their destruction is not asleep." 2 Peter 2:1-3

Spewing? Since when is posting scripture spewing? You, on the other hand, are twisting scripture.

kR3VptX.jpg

John 8:44 ESV

You are of your father the devil, and your will is to do your father's desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, and has nothing to do with the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks out of his own character, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

We know Trump is the father of lies and the anti-Christ but this thread is about God's love for liberals as proven with scripture.

God makes liberal's souls fat.

The liberal soul shall be made fat. -- Proverbs 11:25

And since having a fat soul is sure sign of righteousness in the eyes of God, liberals are righteous people.

The righteous shall flourish like the palm tree ... they shall be fat and flourishing. -- Psalm 92:12-14

Liberals are not vile, villainous, hypocrites that steal from the poor and hungry.

The vile person shall be no more called liberal ... For the vile person will speak villainy, and his heart will work iniquity, to practice hypocrisy ... to make empty the soul of the hungry, and he will cause the drink of the thirsty to fail. -- Isaiah 32:5-6

Liberals distribute wealth from the rich to the poor.

For your liberal distribution ... unto all men ... Thanks be unto God. -- 2 Corinthians 9:13-15

And lastly, liberals devise and stand for liberal things.

The liberal deviseth liberal things; and by liberal things shall he stand. -- Isaiah 32:8

2w3s7if.jpg

Forum List

Back