What does your username mean?

Man of Ethics

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2021
Different Cultures and Subcultures have different standards of Ethics. I am unethical by some standards and very ethical by others.

At one time during my membership I got a new computer. I lost all my passcodes. I tried to use the forgot password function. I logged in with the reset password. As soon as I logged in the username was identified as Tipsycatlover. I don't know where it came from.. I just kept it. I was done with fiddling with passwords. I am a lover of Tipsy cats.

Quasars are thousands of times more bight than all the stars in the galaxy 🌌
They’re the massive energy spills coming out of the oldest and biggest black holes 🕳 in the early universe

I hope I got it right

Quasars are thousands of times more bight than all the stars in the galaxy 🌌
They’re the massive energy spills coming out of the oldest and biggest black holes 🕳 in the early universe

I hope I got it right
They mostly shine in X-rays.

1634277357873.png

Many different things

*****SMILE*****

:)

When I was a long-time USMB lurker who finally decided to register as a USMB member over a decade and a couple dozen thousand posts ago, I didn't know what to use as a username.

At the time, I had recently seen reports about some riots in various cities across the globe that are dominated by Mohammedindian culture. The rioters were apparently upset because of cartoons published by some European satirical magazine.

I thought to myself, "What the hell kind of cartoon could piss them off that bad"?

So my curiosity made me do some research to see what they were all tripping out about.

It's the cartoon in my avatar.

I thought it was funny as hell, so I used that cartoon as my avatar and used "Muhammed" as my username.

Esdraelon is the Greek name for the valley of Jezreel. The reference I'm alluding to is a little battle that's supposed to occur there at some point in the future :) With everything that's happening these days, I think the plain of Esdraelon may become part of the news sooner rather than later. MARANATHA!

Esdraelon is the Greek name for the valley of Jezreel. The reference I'm alluding to is a little battle that's supposed to occur there at some point in the future :) With everything that's happening these days, I think the plain of Esdraelon may become part of the news sooner rather than later. MARANATHA!
I am not Christian.

Jews do not know when Messiah will arrive. Most likely year 6000 since Creation or 2239 Common Era.

Humankind will suffer a lot before that time.

• Funny
Reactions: cnm

Forum List

Back