What does your username mean?

Different Cultures and Subcultures have different standards of Ethics. I am unethical by some standards and very ethical by others.
7 yrs ago I was in a drunken state and tiring of my previous dump. It was a mosh pit with bite marks and rusty razor blades sticking out of our shoes

So I signed up here and have no idea how I picked Sloop. I forgot to capitalize the S and it has bugged me ever since. I have asked admin at least a dozen times to change it to no avail. I even offered to donate a kidney too. Nope

Anyway I was SO SO impressed with this place 7 yrs ago I posted 22 times and left for 5.5 yrs...lol

I finally left my original dump house and here I is

Missouri%20flag-XXL-anim.gif

Circe wasn't a harpie, and I had a nice avatar picture of a beautiful Circe on her island when I started here years ago. But then they reduced the pixels allowed and the picture shrunk to where no one could identify it. I liked this old drawing of a sort of robin-like harpie so I used that. I'd have used one of the really ferocious man-eating harpies in fantasy art, but again, too many pixels. But this one works.

My dog that is now over Rainbow Bridge, plus I had been told I look like Gracie Slick of Jefferson Airplane...when I was younger.

I thought that it was your name. I have my username because before the month of Halloween I had a profile picture of Rose from Doctor Who and she winds up marrying The Doctor in a separate story. Everybody seems to think it's talking about me though and that I actually married a doctor lol

I hope I got it right

Oh? You disagree with me that you don't know a thing about Quasars after saying that you "hoped" you got it right? Good, then you won't mind telling us what you think they are again, and mind you, your original description is on record now and if you look up and try to copy text off some website, I'll know. Put up or shut up.

I thought that it was your name. I have my username because before the month of Halloween I had a profile picture of Rose from Doctor Who and she winds up marrying The Doctor in a separate story. Everybody seems to think it's talking about me though and that I actually married a doctor lol
Thank you. In some games I also have avatars of fictional and historic characters.

Forum List

Back