What Does God Do, Does God Have Any Hobbies?

Took God six days to make this one planetary system. Given the universe is expanding all the time, even now, and stars, planets, etc. presumedly are continuously popping into being, presumedly God's very busy and doesn't have time for hobbies or other leisure activities. :)

Some very simplified math:

6 days to make 1 solar system, and it exhausts God so much he needs 1 day off = 7 days per.

100 billion stars/solar systems in each galaxy,

100 billion galaxies in the observable universe, excluding planets not in orbit around stars which are thought to outnumber those around stars =

or

10 sextillion solar systems. A very conservative estimate.

At 7 days per, 70 sextillion days which is

191 quintillion years.

Unfortunately for God, the universe is less than 14 billion years old.

geeze , just saying, but i always thought 6 days to make earth was just a symbolic number. ya know. you could have saved yourself a lot of worthless math.

God the Lawnmower

What if God has strange hobbies like smoking marijuana or collecting baseball cards?

We seem to always suggest that the Devil enjoys meandering through the crosswalks of Eden, so maybe God takes special delight in enoying man-themed activities too.

Maybe the key here is to imagine that God is just a regular fellow and can therefore reach out to regular people...

:argue:

Took God six days to make this one planetary system. Given the universe is expanding all the time, even now, and stars, planets, etc. presumedly are continuously popping into being, presumedly God's very busy and doesn't have time for hobbies or other leisure activities. :)

Some very simplified math:

6 days to make 1 solar system, and it exhausts God so much he needs 1 day off = 7 days per.

100 billion stars/solar systems in each galaxy,

100 billion galaxies in the observable universe, excluding planets not in orbit around stars which are thought to outnumber those around stars =

or

10 sextillion solar systems. A very conservative estimate.

At 7 days per, 70 sextillion days which is

191 quintillion years.

Unfortunately for God, the universe is less than 14 billion years old.

geeze , just saying, but i always thought 6 days to make earth was just a symbolic number. ya know. you could have saved yourself a lot of worthless math.

That wasn't a lot of math. :) That was stuff I do in my head during tv commercials. :)

Forum List

Back