What do you think of men who

I find it hysterical that this forum now filters no-no words while at the same time allowing others to be freely posted. Why is faggot acceptable, but **** is filtered? Seem rather arbitrary to me. To be honest, I really don't care either way. I just find it odd.

I find it hysterical that this forum now filters no-no words while at the same time allowing others to be freely posted. Why is faggot acceptable, but **** is filtered? Seem rather arbitrary to me. To be honest, I really don't care either way. I just find it odd.
Because it is all BS

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
Who cares what people call you on the Internet? An insult from a random is water off a duck's back.
The internet is like a shooting game at an arcade the targets are not real and the damage is nothing. It is when posters attempt to do damage in real life that any of it matters

Thank goodness I am bulletproof in here and in real life. lol.

can people really reach out and touch you in real life and do damage?
i just do not get that....how seriously can you take the fucking posters who do that?
depends.......with a young child and an asshole that has actually sent shit to your house, accused you of a criminal act. I would say pay attention and take appropriate measures.

Who cares what people call you on the Internet? An insult from a random is water off a duck's back.

I'm not actually referring to me, and I don't care what anyone calls me, at one point early on I used to, then I thought why do I care what stupid name someone calls me, I don't, so I'm immune to that stuff now and more often than not I think it's amusing.

With regard to why fa**ot is deemed okay and c*nt isn't, I don't know, I think d*ke is an exceptionally horrible word and I also think ni**er is.

If they censor asshole I'm leaving.

I prefer asshat, I'm not sure how the hat is in that word though, I also think batshit crazy is an okay phrase.

:confused-84:

don_t_be_an_asshat__by_robert.jpg

Is it me or are word filters activated now? My 10 year old reads posts on here from time to time after I have reviewed them but this is ridiculous.

I don't see how c**t is really censored as LKEder posts it all over the Politics and Euro board day in and day out :dunno:
Anyway, I think people should confine their need to use the c word and filthy language to the FZ. It's really annoying when you are reading a serious thread about important issues and then someone turns up and spews the C word all over the place, it's a pity they can't express themselves without resorting to such offensive language, IMHO. I agree with you that I don't know on what basis they pick and choose words though. Anyway, I'm not a fan of filthy language and don't see why it's necessary. But I also know I'm probably in the minority on this issue and that it is viewed as snotty or something :eusa_shifty:

I'm not actually referring to me, and I don't care what anyone calls me, at one point early on I used to, then I thought why do I care what stupid name someone calls me, I don't, so I'm immune to that stuff now and more often than not I think it's amusing.

With regard to why fa**ot is deemed okay and c*nt isn't, I don't know, I think d*ke is an exceptionally horrible word and I also think ni**er is.

I know you didn't mean yourself personally. Words are wind. Very few people in this world have the power to hurt me with their words. That list is quite small and consists only of dear friends and close family. I shouldn't be used an an example, though. I've been told that I am made of stone. lol

I don't see how c**t is really censored as LKEder posts it all over the Politics and Euro board day in and day out :dunno:
Anyway, I think people should confine their need to use the c word and filthy language to the FZ. It's really annoying when you are reading a serious thread about important issues and then someone turns up and spews the C word all over the place, it's a pity they can't express themselves without resorting to such offensive language, IMHO. I agree with you that I don't know on what basis they pick and choose words though. Anyway, I'm not a fan of filthy language and don't see why it's necessary. But I also know I'm probably in the minority on this issue and that it is viewed as snotty or something :eusa_shifty:

That one repeatedly uses the word c*nt and it appears as the full word, how is that happening?

That one repeatedly uses the word c*nt and it appears as the full word, how is that happening?
Exactly. How can it be banned?

Forum List

Back