A repeatedly won war, a Lost Valor

Ice29

Mar 11, 2016
After My Girlfriend talked to my dad and my sister... she asked me what it was like to fight for women's rights...
To stand up to the violent protests outside a planned parenthood and club the Republicans heads in for them..

To donate 100 % of my fixed income back when I collected SSI and wasn't in the Vending machine business..
To the March of Dimes, and damn near killed a domestic abuser with my bare hands..

Talked a few times with geneticists and evolution people about how to make women the bigger and stronger sex while maintaining their female sexual characteristics, through natural selection...

Finding it more than attractive to see a 6 ft 10, 345 pound woman that is strong as an ox standing next to a 4 ft 10 male... and wishing that it was the genetic norm...

Always being incredibly affectionate towards women, when applicable as circumstances permit.
Only to be rewarded, with 10 years of a lack of love in my life.

So I said....
That's the reason why I'm a veteran (of sorts) and not a soldier, while STILL in my prime.
lol

Too many times "when Johnny comes marching home" would replace the "we'll all feel gay when johnny comes marching home" with "we'll all be jackasses"... and the national anthem would end with "fuck you" and a bunch of names.
hahahahaha

She laughed at that one and said that the Analogy is funny.
:p

and then I said... you might not want to believe it, and neither do I... but unfortunately its true.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back