What Do You Think God Should Have Done With These People?

Jeremiah Chapter 7

They were dealing with each other unjustly Jeremiah 7:5

They were oppressing foreigners Jeremiah 7:6

They were oppressing the fatherless {orphans} and
widows {the defenseless} Jeremiah 7:6

They were killing innocent people Jeremiah 7: 6

They were stealing, murdering, committing adultery and
committing perjury in the courts. Jeremiah 7:9

God spoke to them again and again and told them to stop
doing all these sins, but they refused to listen to Him and
they kept on murdering innocent people. Jeremiah 7:13

They were stiff-necked and would not listen and obey the
Lord -- they refused to respond o His correction. Jeremiah 7:24-28

They even murdered their own children by burning them in fire as
sacrifices to their blood-thirsty false gods. Jeremiah 7:30-31

God spoke to them repeatedly and told them to stop murdering
innocent people, and to stop stealing, and to stop oppressing
widows and orphans and to stop murdering their children by
offering them in the fires as sacrifices to their false blood-thirsty
gods -- but they de facto told God, "No we will NOT stop
murdering innocent people." See all of Jeremiah chapter 7

So?

So God destroyed them and gave their dead bodies to the birds
of the air and they became meals for the vultures -- "food for
the birds" Jeremiah 7:32-33

Concluding Remarks:
No human is forced to choose wrongly and thereby bring destruction
upon themselves. God gave us free will and we can choose to listen
to Him and obey His commands. He knows what is best for us and
He has made a way for us to say no to destructive sin and wrong doing.

The Lord Jesus opened our path to forgiveness and peace with
God by His death on the Cross. He purchased our salvation by
shedding His blood on Calvary. His death and Resurrection created
a New Covenant {a New Testament} between God and humanity.

"Whoever hears my word and believes Him who sent me has eternal life.
He does not come into judgment, but has passed from death to life."
John 5:24

"Therefore being justified by faith we have peace with God through
our Lord Jesus Christ" Romans 5:1

You too, today, can find peace with God , , , ,

"To all who did receive Him, who believed in His name, He gave
the right to become children of God." John 1:12

If you do not know the Lord Jesus as your savior, simply pray
this simple prayer from the heart:

"Dear Lord Jesus, I know that I am a sinner, and I ask for Your
forgiveness. I believe You died for my sins and rose from the
dead. I turn from my sins and invite You to come into my heart
and life. I want to trust and follow You as my Lord and Savior.
In Your Name. Amen."

JAG
God is long sufferings with people, loving them, hoping upon hope that they change.

Such vulgarism, such homosexual inference, such condescension. Sickening. Anti-intellectual, even as you feign intellectualism. Despicable.

This website was designed for atheists like you.

Atheists waged a 70-year war on religious belief in the Soviet Union. The Communist Party destroyed churches, mosques, and temples; it executed religious leaders; it flooded the schools and media with anti-religious propaganda; and it introduced a belief system called “scientific atheism,” complete with atheist rituals, proselytizers, and a promise of worldly salvation. But in the end, a majority of older Soviet citizens retained their religious beliefs and a crop of citizens too young to have experienced pre-Soviet times acquired religious beliefs.[10]

View attachment 465323
Russia was like China aproaching a problem with a shot gun approach. Blind people will do that. They will not know the voice o9f the master to differentiate between who has a good spirit and who does not have a good spirit. Jesus counsels they that don't have a good spirit. Islamic people are obeying a being that does not have a good Spirit. How people talk will determine that. Knowing Jesus is essential. Jesus is God visually seen. Moses saw Jesus on mount Sinai, not having blood in him. People made damn money to make people to be pierced with many sorrows.

Last edited:
He died because of your sins and everyone else's including mine. We like to look at it in a way that let's us off the hook and feel good about ourselves when we should be looking at it in a way that makes us feel ashamed.
Shame and guilt; religion depends on those. God does not.

The church is in love with falsehoods, calling them truth. That is calling darkness, light.
What would God do?? Are you kidding me?? Whatever he bloody well likes!!! Who are we even to ponder His will????

btw; Mass is on Sunday; 7am.

Greg
You have God talking through you, saying, Whatever he bloody well likes!!! Right on! God's mind, is in your mind.

Bad figs or naughty figs. or rotten figs.

24:1-10 Good and bad figs represent the Jews in captivity, and those who remain in their own land. - The prophet saw two baskets of figs set before the temple, as offerings of first-fruits. The figs in one basket were very good, those in the other basket very bad. What creature viler than a wicked man? and what more valuable than a godly man?

Correct. Everyone in the past, present and future. You killed Christ so to speak. It's not something we should be proud of.
Pride, pride in oneself; pride is one of the strongest enemies of religion. If you can stand on your own, you don't need religion. And that's what they fear, people waking up and taking responsibility for themselves. Living the lives they're supposed to lead instead of the life of obedience to religion. God does things of us; to live, to flourish, to learn and to love. It does not require obedience, or adherence to any religion.

Pride, pride in oneself; pride is one of the strongest enemies of religion. If you can stand on your own, you don't need religion. And that's what they fear, people waking up and taking responsibility for themselves. Living the lives they're supposed to lead instead of the life of obedience to religion. God does things of us; to live, to flourish, to learn and to love. It does not require obedience, or adherence to any religion.
Defiled religious people are proud. They think they are better than the people they condemn.

24:1-10 Good and bad figs represent the Jews in captivity, and those who remain in their own land. - The prophet saw two baskets of figs set before the temple, as offerings of first-fruits. The figs in one basket were very good, those in the other basket very bad. What creature viler than a wicked man? and what more valuable than a godly man?

That is the naughty fig that cannot be eaten. The church make naughty to be the nude form, perverting scripture.

Russia was like China aproaching a problem with a shot gun approach. Blind people will do that. They will not know the voice o9f the master to differentiate between who has a good spirit and who does not have a good spirit. Jesus counsels they that don't have a good spirit. Islamic people are obeying a being that does not have a good Spirit. How people talk will determine that. Knowing Jesus is essential. Jesus is God visually seen. Moses saw Jesus on mount Sinai, not having blood in him. People made damn money to make people to be pierced with many sorrows.
Then there is, no you, had there be no God.

Forum List

Back