What do you mean, nobody likes Kamala?

Your sense of masculinity is severely threatened by what other people do in the privacy of their own homes. Is it a secret envy? Is some part of you that you've repressed just a bit curious? Very interesting.
I don't care if they eat each other's shit. And my revulsion of queers extends to those who defend the sick fuckers.

Your sense of masculinity is severely threatened by what other people do in the privacy of their own homes. Is it a secret envy? Is some part of you that you've repressed just a bit curious? Very interesting.
Not if you're not a faggot.
barney_true_story.png

Ummmm. On the other hand, if (God forbid) Biden is inaugurated in January 2025, he would be older than anybody but God.
All you can do is change the subject and deflect.
4i6Ckte.gif

Was Biden too old to become POTUS in January, 2021? Yes or no?

Peckerhead,I only think or talk about it when some pajama boy responds to my replies.
I said this:

Of course. They refuse to feed your racism, your xenophobia, your homophobia and your hatred for Americans. That's what Right-Wing media is there for.

Your obsession with homosexuality made you pick that out of those four. You could have told us about your hatred of Mexicans but you chose the queers. Because they live in your mind. You could have expressed your hatred of Blacks. But you chose the Gays, because that's your fantasy.

She's nasty, dumb, unqualified, and doesn't give a shit about this country.

I said this:

Your obsession with homosexuality made you pick that out of those four. You could have told us about your hatred of Mexicans but you chose the queers. Because they live in your mind. You could have expressed your hatred of Blacks. But you chose the Gays, because that's your fantasy.
I said this:

I don't hate any of the four and the reason I mentioned the queers is because even God has such revulsion for them that he says, "You shall surely die." This bullshit about people being closet homos is just that. Bullshit.

I said this:

Tell us when you stop dreaming of cock. Until then, fuck off.

4i6Ckte.gif

Absolutely, douchebag faggot.

iu

He was too corrupt to become president 4 decades ago, you fucking pinheaded prick.

4i6Ckte.gif

Oh, are you the male assigned to order me what to do? I'm glad you've identified yourself, there seemed to be a number of candidates for the job.

Actually, I think I'll fire you now.

Next authoritarian male up!

Forum List

Back