Can Kamala Harris At Least Do One Thing Right?

Independentthinker

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2015
After Trump's win in the November election, won't it be her responsibility to carry out democracy by certifying the election and Trump as the next president? Can she do it? All we ask is for her to do just one thing right during her tenure as VP. After all, Biden has said that the election is all about democracy, so, will she be able to carry out democracy? How ironic that in 2017 Biden needed to certify Trump as being president and in 2025 Kamala Harris will be needed to certify Trump as having beaten Biden in a democratic election, restoring democracy. This is a moment which should be nationally televised as kackling Kamala certifies Trump as being the next president. But, if they think that Trump being elected president takes democracy away, will she be able to do it?

After Trump's win in the November election, won't it be her responsibility to carry out democracy by certifying the election and Trump as the next president? Can she do it? All we ask is for her to do just one thing right during her tenure as VP. After all, Biden has said that the election is all about democracy, so, will she be able to carry out democracy? How ironic that in 2017 Biden needed to certify Trump as being president and in 2025 Kamala Harris will be needed to certify Trump as having beaten Biden in a democratic election, restoring democracy. This is a moment which should be nationally televised as kackling Kamala certifies Trump as being the next president. But, if they think that Trump being elected president takes democracy away, will she be able to do it?
Honestly speaking that would be a tough one for anyone involved with that crew as "Democracy"(mob rule) is the most sacred word in the statist left vocabulary.

Is it appropriate for the VP to not certify the election (the electoral vote) if there are actual issues with legitimacy of the election, or is the certification by the VP purely ceremonial? And if the VP doesn't certify the election, then what?

Is it appropriate for the VP to not certify the election (the electoral vote) if there are actual issues with legitimacy of the election, or is the certification by the VP purely ceremonial? And if the VP doesn't certify the election, then what?
It's purely ceremonial. Ask Mike Pence.

As long as Trump doesn’t cheat, I see no reason to believe she would not certify the results.

However, if Trump is trying to steal another election, I imagine she would throw out any EVs she believes are tainted

White 6: You disagree with my questions? Why not simply answer the questions? What does your "disagree" mean when my post is questions?

As long as Trump doesn’t cheat, I see no reason to believe she would not certify the results.

However, if Trump is trying to steal another election, I imagine she would throw out any EVs she believes are tainted
LOL. Even in 2016 you guys tried your best to stop him from being certified, including having insurance policies of Russian collusion. Now you will argue 14th amendment to stop him, even after he wins a democratic election. And, if Democrats win the House, you will immediately impeach him for the 3rd time.

LOL. Even in 2016 you guys tried your best to stop him from being certified, including having insurance policies of Russian collusion. Now you will argue 14th amendment to stop him, even after he wins a democratic election. And, if Democrats win the House, you will immediately impeach him for the 3rd time.
Trump is a known cheater and has been found guilty of fraud

When I made this thread I was actually wondering what would happen if a VP croaked just a few days before the certification.

Methinks you are talking about the wrong party.

She's a Democrat.
As in 2016, she would have someone else do the dirty work. Hillary attacked Trump for not saying in a debate that he would accept the election results, so, when she lost, she had everyone else question the election at the time, such as recounts by Jill Stein, who had absolutely no chance of winning. So, Kamala Harris might have everyone else do the dirty work for her, hoping that eventually, she wouldn't have to certify the election.

Forum List

Back