Oyster stew

Clam chowder

New England and Maine

Lobster bisque

Soft crab sandwich

And more crab soup

Did I forget Spaghetti?

Mexican food and Tex Mex.

Though I might as well say hot sauce. I lived on quite a few bases and some ships in some pretty remote places as well as my share of MREs. One thing I could always count on is bland food (I was told this was due to making sure the food wasn't allergenic). Anyways I remember one place where on Burger night you could never find any ketchup or mayonnaise, just sour cream. And on Mexican night they only had ketchup and mayonnaise.

But there was always a bottle of Tabasco, and I had my own hot sauce stash. So that's just what I got in the habit of adding to most everything.

Me, it's chicken salad:th_yourecute:

That’s respectable. Chicken salad go’s allot of ways when you need it to. Do it on crackers, in a wrap, IN a salad, wrapped in lettuce and so on. For me it’s the Taco. Any direction I leave my house in I can get an awesome taco NOT from Taco Bell.
In my chicken salad I add Orecchiettes
oreilles.jpg

and croutons and cheese a ceasar sauce and a little mayo

That’s respectable. Chicken salad go’s allot of ways when you need it to. Do it on crackers, in a wrap, IN a salad, wrapped in lettuce and so on. For me it’s the Taco. Any direction I leave my house in I can get an awesome taco NOT from Taco Bell.
oreilles.jpg

Are Orecchiettes noodles? I’ll try those out.

oreilles.jpg

Are Orecchiettes noodles? I’ll try those out.
Yes, it's pretty good in a salad

Forum List

Back