Beef.....its what s for Dinner

As a beef lover I've been following this trend myself.
I can get CAB beef,Certified Angus Beef,from my local butcher shop,in fact thats the only beef he carries. Or if I really wanna go nuts I get in touch with Snake River Farms and order up some dry aged Wagyu.
Hell,I can get dry aged prime ribeyes for 25 bucks a lb at my local HEB. That was unheard of just a few years ago.

Just bought a new fridge and all the equipment needed to dry age my own primal cuts.

I can get CAB beef,Certified Angus Beef,from my local butcher shop,in fact thats the only beef he carries. Or if I really wanna go nuts I get in touch with Snake River Farms and order up some dry aged Wagyu.
Hell,I can get dry aged prime ribeyes for 25 bucks a lb at my local HEB. That was unheard of just a few years ago.

Just bought a new fridge and all the equipment needed to dry age my own primal cuts.
I like buying by the cow...cheaper that way,,,,may have to find different farmer though,,,,,,

I like buying by the cow...cheaper that way,,,,may have to find different farmer though,,,,,,

I try not to freeze good quality beef. Although sometimes you have no choice.
I bought all the crap to dry age my own following this guys info.
Haven't put it all together yet because my back is all fucked up.

My favorite time is 35 days.

baddum-tss_o_884925.jpg

top process different from the bottom vid?

top process different from the bottom vid?

It's the same.
You need a fan,humidifier,himalayan salt blocks and I added a UV light to kill bacteria.

They do have a product called UMAi bags that simplify the process.
I decided to go with a dedicated dry age locker.

Dry Age Steak at Home | Charcuterie & Salumi Kits | UMAi Dry®

I love how Texas is well marbled......
Umm....dood, that sounded little ghey.

:777:

I come close to not posting just because AK & HI are not represented... There is nothing ghey about marbling, dood… Marbling is good...

Hell, Life is good...
Oh, I know it. I'm just screwing around. That phrase struck Me as strange. How often do you hear that Texas is, "Well marbled"?? lol

I come close to not posting just because AK & HI are not represented... There is nothing ghey about marbling, dood… Marbling is good...

Hell, Life is good...
Oh, I know it. I'm just screwing around. That phrase struck Me as strange. How often do you hear that Texas is, "Well marbled"?? lol

Well there is Marble Falls Texas .....
Love this place!!!
PageImage-507878-5092793-RiverCityGrillePhotogallery.jpg

inks-lake-state-park-marble-falls-texas.jpg

3 things I don't talk shit about...

A man's mother...
A man's wife...
And where he is from...

Always has served me well...

P.S. Don't fuck with his dog either...

Hell, Life is good...

Well there is Marble Falls Texas .....
Love this place!!!
PageImage-507878-5092793-RiverCityGrillePhotogallery.jpg

inks-lake-state-park-marble-falls-texas.jpg

Reason I love the restaurant?
Went on an off roading trip at Hidden Falls ..
maxresdefault.jpg

The restaurant is in town and I wore this shirt..
shirtsquare-mic.jpg

A table of a couple dozen blacks freaked out and started screaming racism and demanded I be tossed out.
Management told em to STFU or leave.
Good times.....

New Topics

Forum List

Back