What do you eat most often?

Camp

Gold Member
Reaction score
Olives. My snack of choice. Have them every day.
I like the pitted green olives with the jalapeno slice inside.
I like all kinds, but paying attention to sodium content limits my selections. I found organic Kalamata from California for a low sell out price and stocked up. $1.88 for a 6 oz. jar.

Unkotare

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Me, it's chicken salad:th_yourecute:
I buy a package of skinless boneless chicken breasts and a bottle of Kraft Zesty Italian salad dressing and dump them both into a big ziplock bag and put it in the fridge. Most nights I grill a chicken breast for supper.

Most nights?
Yes. Probably 4 or 5 on average. The other nights I usually have grilled fish. Once in awhile a lean piece of steak.

Doesn’t get boring?

Diver Diva

Gold Member
Reaction score
Me,it's chicken salad:th_yourecute:
I buy a package of skinless boneless chicken breasts and a bottle of Kraft Zesty Italian salad dressing and dump them both into a big ziplock bag and put it in the fridge. Most nights I grill a chicken breast for supper.
Most nights?
Yes. Probably 4 or 5 on average. The other nights I usually have grilled fish. Once in awhile a lean piece of steak.

Doesn’t get boring?
Usually I'm so hungry it doesn't matter LOL.

Crixus

Gold Member
Reaction score
Me, it's chicken salad:th_yourecute:

That’s respectable. Chicken salad go’s allot of ways when you need it to. Do it on crackers, in a wrap, IN a salad, wrapped in lettuce and so on. For me it’s the Taco. Any direction I leave my house in I can get an awesome taco NOT from Taco Bell.

tycho1572

Gold Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’ve been making cucumber tomato and onion salad to support a local farmer.

5 cucumbers
3 tomatoes
1 onion
$11.50

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List