What do you do now?

bill718

Diamond Member
Jun 26, 2016
  1. If you're like most people, you're getting tired of politics, and even more tired of masking up, infection rates, and other byproducts of this pandemic. "Vote for Me" signs litter the side of the roads, little trips to the movie theatre, our favorite restaurant or market is no longer a good idea, so - - what do you do now? Personally, I've been lucky, as a freelance medical biller 2 new clients have me learning new software systems, bigger workload also. I repaired and refinished 3 tables and a hutch over the summer, done some yard work, and made some progress with weight loss. Plans for an OTB chess comeback are slow going, due to the increased workload. Overall the news is good on my end -

- but how about you? What do YOU do in these days of limited lifestyle options, and too many political talking heads?

Just looking forward to Nov 4th...

161114-ryan-crying-over-trump-tease_u1rbkr.jpg

1. If you're like most people, you're getting tired of politics, and even more tired of masking up, infection rates, and other byproducts of this pandemic. "Vote for Me" signs litter the side of the roads, little trips to the movie theatre, our favorite restaurant or market is no longer a good idea, so - - what do you do now? Personally, I've been lucky, as a freelance medical biller 2 new clients have me learning new software systems, bigger workload also. I repaired and refinished 3 tables and a hutch over the summer, done some yard work, and made some progress with weight loss. Plans for an OTB chess comeback are slow going, due to the increased workload. Overall the news is good on my end -

- but how about you? What do YOU do in these days of limited lifestyle options, and too many political talking heads?
I stopped watching the talking heads on the idiot box.

I am staying home more since my main form of entertainment ( live music ) is shut down for now.

I have been practicing more and my bass and slide playing are improving

Forum List

Back