What do Trump supporters feel about the 1.9 trillion stimulus bill

I'm going to take a guess: Blood-boiling anger and despondent rage.

It's like someone asked you what Democrats think about Trump ...

Calm down, he left office. Free the space Trump still lives for free in your head

Just like Obama lives in wing nuts heads...................12 years later.

Trump still has court dates and trials coming up this year.

Obama doesn't, not even one.

Donald Trump, in October 2020, wanted a 1.8 trillion dollar stimulus package with $1200 per person and $500 per child. Donald Trump, the leader of the right wing movement in the USA.

You've posted this FOUR times in this thread and it's STILL not the truth.

Pork belongs in breakfast sandwiches

Wing nuts didn't whine when Dotard's
It’s literally filled mostly with Bailouts for states like California and Illinois who were irresponsible and maxed out their credit cards but will now have responsible states pick up their slack... and massive corporate payouts to Bidens cronies. A massive gigantic waste of money. It’s “the swamp” back and in full effect. Biden making it cool again for politicians and corporations to make back room deals and supposed servants of the people becoming millionaires. Biden is the corporate corruption president

As Trump's treasury secretary, Mnuchin set aside $500 billion for his corporate trust fund?

March 23 2020

Monday’s White House coronavirus press conference brought a slew of questions as reporters hoped to parse out why and when President Trump intends to lift the national social distancing measures and how the Republican stimulus bill would responsibly distribute a $500 billion corporate slush fund that currently allows for the Treasury Secretary to withhold the names of the businesses that receive bailout cash.
nymag.com › intelligencer › 2020

NO corruption or cronyism there.

Nobody disagrees with bigger stimulus checks and little pork...unless you are anti american.

A hell of a lot of red states are hurting and getting funding.

I know my business will do better when people have money to spend
And a lot of Republicans mayors supported the measure.
Name them. You can't so you won't.
Next?

Many Republican mayors and governors support Biden's $1.9 ...
www.washingtonpost.com › national › 2021/02/14

Joe Biden's COVID-19 stimulus bill boosted by Republican ...
www.usatoday.com › news › politics › 2021/02/25 › jo...

happy reading!

With only 9% of the Covid bill going for Covid relief then it is the typical Democrat failure.
Still telling that lie?

That means that you think the $1400, the unemployment extension and weekly stipend, that aid to municipalities and states (red and blue) is pork because NONE of that is in that "9%"

Highway robbery. It's almost as big of a swindle as the election was.

Gotta agree. Very little Chinese virus relief in that bill but loads of pork. Why should we tax payers pay for pension funds in blue cities??

Highway robbery indeed.

Wing nuts had no issues passing a $1.8 trillion Cares act bill, that had a $500 corporate slush fund that Mnuchin could hand out at his discretion, recipients to be revealed in 6 months, 6 months ago, since then ..........crickets.

Highway robbery. It's almost as big of a swindle as the election was.

Gotta agree. Very little Chinese virus relief in that bill but loads of pork. Why should we tax payers pay for pension funds in blue cities??

Highway robbery indeed.

Wing nuts had no issues passing a $1.8 trillion Cares act bill, that had a $500 corporate slush fund that Mnuchin could hand out at his discretion, recipients to be revealed in 6 months, 6 months ago, since then ..........crickets.

Well this one is for 1.9 trillion. A supposed Chinese virus relief bill. Very little Chines Virus relief in it. Loads of pork for blue cities who need their pension funds bailed out. Not sure on the rest but I see no reason for we tax payers to bail out anyone pension fund.

With only 9% of the Covid bill going for Covid relief then it is the typical Democrat failure.
Still telling that lie?

That means that you think the $1400, the unemployment extension and weekly stipend, that aid to municipalities and states (red and blue) is pork because NONE of that is in that "9%"

You are confused Moon Bat.

It is not my responsibly to pay you because you lost your fucking job, is it? That is welfare and it is wrong.

The money given to "municipalities and states" is mostly to cover piss poor Democrat management.

The stupid Democrats shut down everything and kissed the ass of the filthy Unions and the economy went to hell and now they are begging for other people to bail them out. Shameful, isn't it?

I'm going to take a guess: Blood-boiling anger and despondent rage.

It's like someone asked you what Democrats think about Trump ...

Calm down, he left office. Free the space Trump still lives for free in your head
Only idiots will make a decision on legislation based on who is President.
Only an idiot would approve of all legislation under a President they support.
Only an idiot would disapprove of all legislation under a President they do not support.
Trump supporters are idiots.

You two are fucking delusional. You are the idiots who's vote changes based on who is passing it
Kaz is an idiot, no matter who he/she votes for.
I said, among other things, anyone who was against every thing Trump put through just because Trump was putting it through are idiots.
The same goes for people who do the same with Biden.
You showed you are a double idiot because you will not agree with an antiTrumpster even if what he says is not antiTrump
Kaz, Kaz, Kaz, dumb, dumb, dumb, idiot, idiot, idiot

From the perpetual eight year old ...

Nobody disagrees with bigger stimulus checks and little pork...unless you are anti american.

I am against any kind of government transfer payments.

No welfare, grants, bailouts, entitlements, subsidies or stimulus payments.

Still telling that lie?

You are confused Moon Bat.

It is not my responsibly to pay you because you lost your fucking job, is it? That is welfare and it is wrong.

The money given to "municipalities and states" is mostly to cover piss poor Democrat management.

The stupid Democrats shut down everything and kissed the ass of the filthy Unions and the economy went to hell and now they are begging for other people to bail them out. Shameful, isn't it?
You are one confused wing nut.
The Federal Unemployment Tax Act (FUTA), with state unemployment systems, provides for payments of unemployment compensation to workers who have lost their jobs. Most employers pay both a Federal and a state unemployment tax.
It isn't my responsibility to bail out farmers to the tune of $48 billion because Dotard wanted his Chinese tariffs.
Which the moron claimed the Chinese are paying for them.
It isn't

I am against any kind of government transfer payments.

No welfare, grants, bailouts, entitlements, subsidies or stimulus payments.
Just tell Kim, you are a friend of Trump.
I'm sure N. Korea would welcome you.
Air Koryo (Korean: 고려항공; Hanja: 高麗航空; MR: Koryŏ Hanggong) is the state-owned national airline of North Korea, headquartered in Sunan-guyŏk, Pyongyang.
Have a wonderful flight.

That is a lie
I guess you don't understand what the unemployment system is.

not surprising. There's so much you don't understand

A hell of a lot of red states are hurting and getting funding.

I know my business will do better when people have money to spend
And a lot of Republicans mayors supported the measure.
Name them. You can't so you won't.
Next?

Many Republican mayors and governors support Biden's $1.9 ...
www.washingtonpost.com › national › 2021/02/14

Joe Biden's COVID-19 stimulus bill boosted by Republican ...
www.usatoday.com › news › politics › 2021/02/25 › jo...

happy reading!

Your link names 2 mayors. What a turd.

Forum List

Back