What do Trump supporters feel about the 1.9 trillion stimulus bill

It has Biden's name on it.

Say no more! Say no more!
DECEMBER 22, 2020
Statement of Support for Bipartisan Pandemic Relief Legislation
Before people vote this November, they should remember one thing. Donald Trump gave us $1,200 stimulus payments, plus $500 per child. That money helped a lot of good people. It sure helped me. The money we received didn't come from Joe Biden. I hope that people will remember that.
Let's update, rather than just reminisce.
... direct payments of relief to tax payers is the only sort of stimulus that has helped the economy, and that's why the democrooks have inserted every sort of poison into legislation that would provide additional relief.

They're sociopaths.
It is encouraging to see such enthusiastic support for Biden's leadership in the country. Urge Republicans in Congress to get off the pot and support the nation's interests!

Screen Shot 2021-03-09 at 9.08.48 AM.png

Nearly three-quarters of Americans approve of how President Joe Biden
is handling the coronavirus, and his overall job approval ratings continue
to soar in the first two months of his term, according to a poll just released.

Screen Shot 2021-03-09 at 9.38.26 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-03-09 at 9.09.51 AM.png

Republicans Test History in Vote Against Pandemic Relief
Every House Republican voted early Saturday against a popular $1.9 trillion pandemic relief package that would send $1,400 checks to most Americans and hundreds of billions more to help open schools, revive struggling businesses and strengthen state and local governments.

Highway robbery. It's almost as big of a swindle as the election was.

Gotta agree. Very little Chinese virus relief in that bill but loads of pork. Why should we tax payers pay for pension funds in blue cities??

Highway robbery indeed.

Wing nuts had no issues passing a $1.8 trillion Cares act bill, that had a $500 corporate slush fund that Mnuchin could hand out at his discretion, recipients to be revealed in 6 months, 6 months ago, since then ..........crickets.

Well this one is for 1.9 trillion. A supposed Chinese virus relief bill. Very little Chines Virus relief in it. Loads of pork for blue cities who need their pension funds bailed out. Not sure on the rest but I see no reason for we tax payers to bail out anyone pension fund.
most cities are blue, but it gives relief to cities regardless of their leadership.

And most of the virus is mutated and no is longer "chinese".

4iom6gnnkwl61.jpg

The money given to "municipalities and states" is mostly to cover piss poor Democrat management.
That is a lie
It is not my responsibly to pay you because you lost your fucking job, is it? That is welfare and it is wrong.
I guess you don't understand what the unemployment system is.

not surprising. There's so much you don't understand

You are confused Moon Bat.

How about "You get laid off from your job and the government gives you money"? Fucking welfare and that is despicable.

In this case that despicable money is coming out the treasury of the US government, that is almost $30 trillion in debt.

Why should I be taxed or my children put in debt to give you money? How about you paying your own bills?

If the Democrats had not been dumbasses and shut everything down their would have been far fewer people needing to sign up for unemployment. Did you think about that?

Gotta agree. Very little Chinese virus relief in that bill but loads of pork. Why should we tax payers pay for pension funds in blue cities??

Highway robbery indeed.

Wing nuts had no issues passing a $1.8 trillion Cares act bill, that had a $500 corporate slush fund that Mnuchin could hand out at his discretion, recipients to be revealed in 6 months, 6 months ago, since then ..........crickets.

Well this one is for 1.9 trillion. A supposed Chinese virus relief bill. Very little Chines Virus relief in it. Loads of pork for blue cities who need their pension funds bailed out. Not sure on the rest but I see no reason for we tax payers to bail out anyone pension fund.
most cities are blue, but it gives relief to cities regardless of their leadership.

4iom6gnnkwl61.jpg

Its the Chinese virus and I see no reason for American tax payers to bail out blue cities pension funds. Tax dollars shouldn't be used to bail out anyone's pension funds or most of what that pork ladened bill will be used for.

Highway robbery indeed.

4iom6gnnkwl61.jpg

Its the Chinese virus and I see no reason for American tax payers to bail out blue cities pension funds. Tax dollars shouldn't be used to bail out anyone's pension funds or most of what that pork ladened bill will be used for.
Like everything else, you have no idea what you’re talking about... and yet you still talk

Highway robbery indeed.

4iom6gnnkwl61.jpg

Boomers really are fucking over millennials. They got a liveable min wage job AND jobs with pensions!

Millennials, "best i can do for you is part time and no health benefits."

but $86 billion is just a drop in the bucket.

Donald Trump, in October 2020, wanted a 1.8 trillion dollar stimulus package with $1200 per person and $500 per child. Donald Trump, the leader of the right wing movement in the USA.

You've posted this FOUR times in this thread and it's STILL not the truth.

Pork belongs in breakfast sandwiches

Wing nuts didn't whine when Dotard's
It’s literally filled mostly with Bailouts for states like California and Illinois who were irresponsible and maxed out their credit cards but will now have responsible states pick up their slack... and massive corporate payouts to Bidens cronies. A massive gigantic waste of money. It’s “the swamp” back and in full effect. Biden making it cool again for politicians and corporations to make back room deals and supposed servants of the people becoming millionaires. Biden is the corporate corruption president

As Trump's treasury secretary, Mnuchin set aside $500 billion for his corporate trust fund?

March 23 2020

Monday’s White House coronavirus press conference brought a slew of questions as reporters hoped to parse out why and when President Trump intends to lift the national social distancing measures and how the Republican stimulus bill would responsibly distribute a $500 billion corporate slush fund that currently allows for the Treasury Secretary to withhold the names of the businesses that receive bailout cash.
nymag.com › intelligencer › 2020

NO corruption or cronyism there.
Well, you are not a very good liar.

Mnuchin set aside money but you provide no credible source. Then go on to say something idiotic about a national social distancing policy when no such policy did or can exist. That authority does not reside in the White House.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

How do I feel? Simple. 1.9 TRILLION dollars that is going everywhere but where it was INTENDED to go. 18-19% of that money his going for COVID relief. The rest simply goes *poof* - for every pet project that the jerk off liberals can come up with. $60 BILLION goes for "education". For crying out loud! How much money do the teachers union need?

Do we have better education? No worse.

Do we have bright and shiny new schools? No Worse

When will ignorant Americans come to their damned senses!?!

Again, why do snowflakes care what Trump supporters think about Biden's massive pork-infested, Democrat-serving, tax dollar-wasting 'Deficit Bomb'?

Obviously enough Rethugikkkons did as well DUMBASS!!!!!

MAGA

The same number of Rethugikkions as Republicans voted to pass the bill ... None, you ignorant twat ... :thup:

A majority of Democrat Reich minions voted to pass the bill, NAZI.

So are you saying that no Rethugikkkons voted to pass the stimulus in April 2020? Dumber than a bucket of shit, is that what your sayung?
So you are saying that no Democrat Reich NAZI voted to pass the bill?

Again, why do snowflakes care what Trump supporters think about Biden's massive pork-infested, Democrat-serving, tax dollar-wasting 'Deficit Bomb'?
Much better than taxpayer dollars going to big corporations, like last time.

Uh-Huh

Democrats’ ‘COVID Stimulus Bill’ Erases San Francisco’s Debt for Speaker Pelosi
and Eliminates New York State’s Fiscal Year Budget Deficit for Senate Leader Schumer

Donald Trump, in October 2020, wanted a 1.8 trillion dollar stimulus package with $1200 per person and $500 per child. Donald Trump, the leader of the right wing movement in the USA.

You've posted this FOUR times in this thread and it's STILL not the truth.

Pork belongs in breakfast sandwiches

Wing nuts didn't whine when Dotard's
It’s literally filled mostly with Bailouts for states like California and Illinois who were irresponsible and maxed out their credit cards but will now have responsible states pick up their slack... and massive corporate payouts to Bidens cronies. A massive gigantic waste of money. It’s “the swamp” back and in full effect. Biden making it cool again for politicians and corporations to make back room deals and supposed servants of the people becoming millionaires. Biden is the corporate corruption president

As Trump's treasury secretary, Mnuchin set aside $500 billion for his corporate trust fund?

March 23 2020

Monday’s White House coronavirus press conference brought a slew of questions as reporters hoped to parse out why and when President Trump intends to lift the national social distancing measures and how the Republican stimulus bill would responsibly distribute a $500 billion corporate slush fund that currently allows for the Treasury Secretary to withhold the names of the businesses that receive bailout cash.
nymag.com › intelligencer › 2020

NO corruption or cronyism there.
Well, you are not a very good liar.

Mnuchin set aside money but you provide no credible source. Then go on to say something idiotic about a national social distancing policy when no such policy did or can exist. That authority does not reside in the White House.

Sorry, I didn't go to Q NUT daily.
But you still admit it?

Never stated their was a policy on social distancing.

It has Biden's name on it.

Say no more! Say no more!
DECEMBER 22, 2020
Statement of Support for Bipartisan Pandemic Relief Legislation
Before people vote this November, they should remember one thing. Donald Trump gave us $1,200 stimulus payments, plus $500 per child. That money helped a lot of good people. It sure helped me. The money we received didn't come from Joe Biden. I hope that people will remember that.
Let's update, rather than just reminisce.
... direct payments of relief to tax payers is the only sort of stimulus that has helped the economy, and that's why the democrooks have inserted every sort of poison into legislation that would provide additional relief.

They're sociopaths.
It is encouraging to see such enthusiastic support for Biden's leadership in the country. Urge Republicans in Congress to get off the pot and support the nation's interests!

View attachment 465809
Nearly three-quarters of Americans approve of how President Joe Biden
is handling the coronavirus, and his overall job approval ratings continue
to soar in the first two months of his term, according to a poll just released.

View attachment 465808

View attachment 465810
Republicans Test History in Vote Against Pandemic Relief
Every House Republican voted early Saturday against a popular $1.9 trillion pandemic relief package that would send $1,400 checks to most Americans and hundreds of billions more to help open schools, revive struggling businesses and strengthen state and local governments.

They are trying to figure out how to open schools with a $1.9 Trillion slush fund stuffed with pork.
Meanwhile a shitload of students in Red States have been going to school since last August/September.

You keep voting for loons who have convinced you that more money is necessary to do what other states have already been doing.
They add $505 Million to the Bill to send to Belize and Nicaragua, and you think that has something to do with Pandemic Relief and Americans.

What an ignorant twat ... :thup:

Last edited:

How is it better?

Highway robbery indeed.

4iom6gnnkwl61.jpg

Boomers really are fucking over millennials. They got a liveable min wage job AND jobs with pensions!

Millennials, "best i can do for you is part time and no health benefits."

but $86 billion is just a drop in the bucket.
When was the minimum wage ever "livable?" When did hourly employees ever get a pension?

MAGA

The same number of Rethugikkions as Republicans voted to pass the bill ... None, you ignorant twat ... :thup:

So are you saying that no Rethugikkkons voted to pass the stimulus in April 2020? Dumber than a bucket of shit, is that what your sayung?

I never said any such thing, try again shit for brains!!!!

MAGA!!!!

MAGA

MAGA!!!!
Of course you didn't. You don't want to call attention to the crimes of Democrat Reich minions.

MAGA

MAGA!!!!
Of course you didn't. You don't want to call attention to the crimes of Democrat Reich minions.

ROTFLMFAO, WTF are ewe spewing now?

MAGA!!!!!

Highway robbery indeed.

4iom6gnnkwl61.jpg
We are figuring out how to bring NBC components into cities. your Islamic buddies already know how to. They just need Deplorables to look away enough.

Forum List

Back