What do Black Police say about this?

Abuse of power happens at all levels.

Pelosi is wrongly suspicious about president Trump using troops to protect himself while visiting a church in Washington DC. The liberals call to such removal of people in the streets as abuse of power.

However, there are some technicalities demonstrating that president Trump has not only the right to do so, because he is the president and the president must be protected by all means, and because the Mayor of Washington DC and her police chief are abusing their power.

The Mayor of Washington DC is a black woman, a Democrat. She is using her power to let street demonstrators block the streets of Washington DC to cause chaos.

By law, you just can't block streets, and this includes sidewalks. In order to block streets you need a city permit.

No one of those demonstrators in any city of the US pulled the correspondent city permit to have the right of blocking the streets while protesting. Every protester who participated in those street manifestations are LAW BREAKERS.

When we observe the Mayor of Washington DC allowing those protesters blocking the streets, no matter if those are "peaceful demonstrations" without the correspondent city permit, then this Mayor is consenting the breaking of the law.

Many can argue that the demonstration happened as a respond for the infamy of the death of a criminal (Floyd) because police abuse of power, and the question is: What is the rush?

Protesters can wait one day or one week, allowing the city to prepare for the event, and do their protest according to the rules.

But, protesters did it illegally, because they are law breakers.

For this reason I don't listen their demands, I ignore and I even laugh of their actions, because law breakers can't demand justice when they themselves are breaking the law. If they want change and stop police abuse, they must stop being abuses of power as well.

Hundreds and thousands of people blocking streets in a city without the correspondent city permit is also abuse of power. This is called "bullying". They abuse with their great number of people which is hard to remove from their blocking of streets.

The Mayor and the police chief of Washington DC are political figures, and both of them play in the Democrat team. They are using their power to allow chaos in the city, for this reason both of them must be removed and replaced.

The troops protecting the president removed protesters who illegally were blocking the streets. That was the right thing to do, and that removal of law breakers in the street was supposed to be the job of the Mayor and police chief of Washington DC (who is white), a duty they never accomplished.

In my town, the Mayor and the police officer are black. The police officer is not available and his vehicle is always parked in a shopping center all day long. A neighbor told me was calling the Mayor everyday complaining of some problems, and no direct answer because the excuse of the Corona virus. That is abuse of power.

As I said before, abuse of power happens at all levels regardless of being white, black, Latino, Asian or whatever. We can't judge police abuse of power by the color of their skin but by their actions, solely by their actions.

We can't

In any major American city, a Chief of Police, black, white, or other, is, primarily, a creature of local politics.

I'm more concerned to know what police officers on the line have to say about this.
If these were white cops you would listen to every word. The police chiefs have been on the streets so your excuse is invalid.
Maybe the problem is the black Police Chiefs themselves.
You gotta figure a racist would make this statement.

Racism- Disagreeing with ANYTHING nasty people like you want or think

Ok, we've read plenty of alt right stormfront nonsense. What do Black Police say about this?

Black police chiefs express anger and dismay as they try to change their departments from within

Arelis Hernández, Scott Wilson
View attachment 346937

The day that George Floyd’s cries for his mother reverberated across the country, Chief William T. Riley III walked up to a group of his officers discussing the horror they had seen.

“You know, chief, we already know if anything like that happened with us, we wouldn’t have a job,” one officer said.

Riley, a black police chief who was hired to transform the force in Inkster, Mich., after the suburban Detroit city settled a police brutality lawsuit in 2015, had trouble hiding his delight. But he remained firm.

“You are right,” Riley said. “Not only would you not have a job, you’d be locked up.”

The bigger problem is missed by you, because of your rabid hatred for whites.

The problem, clearly evident from these recent events, is no major leader in the D Party is willing to confront the systemic problem of police brutality and racism. Yet blacks vote in lockstep for the D Party...not that the R Party is any better or willing to take on law enforcement.

Until our elected leaders do something about this problem, nothing will change.

My guess is that their opinions are not monolithic.
Monolithic opinion or not, they all have faced white racism.
That makes it even MORE interesting. Different people, skin color irrelevant, react differently to different stimuli.
Why is it that people want to discuss a problem created because of skin color without considering skin color? That's like trying to solve a weight issue without considering food.
This post illustrates an enormous part of the problem we face; psychology and linguistics. Virtually everyone is doing this, so no criticism at all is meant of the poster.
We perceive antipathy between two groups. We perceive that one group is distinguishably more light reflectant than the other. We perceive that the lighter group dislikes the other group only because of the visual difference. Someone says the difference is the problem.
In a poetic sense, this could be said.
In another sense, one that might be connected to improving the situation, it could be said the problem is, rather, perceptual.
Words affect how we perceive, think and feel. That is the reason precision in speech is vital.
Perceptions affect the words we choose to express them.
Perceptions are, by definition, absolutely subjective.
You see the inherent cycle of complications in communication.
That is why some of us insist on such concepts as only admitting of one race, human. It is not to refute "pro-black" rhetoric. It is not to promote racist rhetoric. It is to correct rhetoric. There are as many other examples like this in every divisive debate today in America, not just "racial relations".
Everyone, on all sides, please forgive us for varying from approved choice of verbiage.

My guess is that their opinions are not monolithic.
Monolithic opinion or not, they all have faced white racism.
That makes it even MORE interesting. Different people, skin color irrelevant, react differently to different stimuli.
Why is it that people want to discuss a problem created because of skin color without considering skin color? That's like trying to solve a weight issue without considering food.
This post illustrates an enormous part of the problem we face; psychology and linguistics. Virtually everyone is doing this, so no criticism at all is meant of the poster.
We perceive antipathy between two groups. We perceive that one group is distinguishably more light reflectant than the other. We perceive that the lighter group dislikes the other group only because of the visual difference. Someone says the difference is the problem.
In a poetic sense, this could be said.
In another sense, one that might be connected to improving the situation, it could be said the problem is, rather, perceptual.
Words affect how we perceive, think and feel. That is the reason precision in speech is vital.
Perceptions affect the words we choose to express them.
Perceptions are, by definition, absolutely subjective.
You see the inherent cycle of complications in communication.
That is why some of us insist on such concepts as only admitting of one race, human. It is not to refute "pro-black" rhetoric. It is not to promote racist rhetoric. It is to correct rhetoric. There are as many other examples like this in every divisive debate today in America, not just "racial relations".
Everyone, on all sides, please forgive us for varying from approved choice of verbiage.
The fact that there are no races is apparent. But the reality of how things operate is that whites have done some things that caused great damage that has not been fixed because they created a false difference and don't seem to want to take responsibility to fix it. It's easy to repeat pleasant sounding platitudes when you don't have to deal with the damage.

Ok, we've read plenty of alt right stormfront nonsense. What do Black Police say about this?

Black police chiefs express anger and dismay as they try to change their departments from within

View attachment 346937

The day that George Floyd’s cries for his mother reverberated across the country, Chief William T. Riley III walked up to a group of his officers discussing the horror they had seen.

“You know, chief, we already know if anything like that happened with us, we wouldn’t have a job,” one officer said.

Riley, a black police chief who was hired to transform the force in Inkster, Mich., after the suburban Detroit city settled a police brutality lawsuit in 2015, had trouble hiding his delight. But he remained firm.

“You are right,” Riley said. “Not only would you not have a job, you’d be locked up.”

More black cops is not the answer here...more training, more community policing, etc is not the answer....the answer is clear.....every police department in this country know gotdamn well the rotten to the core cops they have on their force...they have the complaints, the data, the proof and they do nothing about it....UNTIL THESE DEPARTMENTS HAND THESE BASTARDS, JOB APPLICATIONS FOR ANOTHER LINE OF WORK, BLACK PEOPLE WILL CONTINUE TO BE ABUSED. JUST GET RID OF THESE MOTHERFUCKERS, END OF FUCKIN STORY!! WE KNOW WHO THEY ARE AND BEING A FUCKIN COP IS JUST A DAMN JOB....YOU DON'T LIKE IT, FIND ANOTHER GOTDAMN JOB, ITS THAT SIMPLE!! and from where I live and stand, black cops are no more better or worse than white cops...they don't live around us, most are married to white people, most don't give a damn about the community....those that do are filled with sugar water and candy...worthless

You dont have to convince me.
You have to convince the dems that run those cities.

View attachment 346937

Do you really think no Whites have ever had a shake down by cops? I had one cop set in front of my house when filling out his reports for near 3 months. When some uninsured prick pull right in front of me I rolled my truck. By the time he got done talking to the tow truck driver I paid $400 to tow me a mile and a half as after he talked to the tow truck driver I paid for what the one at fault was to pay. Beer cans rolled around in the clowns car but it was my truck that was searched My wife has never even had a ticket but this cop said he would break down my door and hold a gun to her head in the middle of the night. I have a lot more stories for a White Boy so don't think you are something special.

View attachment 346937

Do you really think no Whites have ever had a shake down by cops? I had one cop set in front of my house when filling out his reports for near 3 months. When some uninsured prick pull right in front of me I rolled my truck. By the time he got done talking to the tow truck driver I paid $400 to tow me a mile and a half as after he talked to the tow truck driver I paid for what the one at fault was to pay. Beer cans rolled around in the clowns car but it was my truck that was searched My wife has never even had a ticket but this cop said he would break down my door and hold a gun to her head in the middle of the night. I have a lot more stories for a White Boy so don't think you are something special.

View attachment 346937

It’s certainly true that cops will harass and brutalize all races of people. I’ve had my share of run ins with crazy cops. However, it’s also true blacks often get extra attention.

What IQ2 doesn’t get due to his blind hatred for whites, is the issue of police brutality is not a racial issue. It’s a systemic problem that has festered for decades, while his beloved D Party and his black Messiah have done absolutely nothing about it.

Forum List

Back