What do average american patriots think about world war 2?

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Kings of Con
Do you think "Germans are a brother nation and it was a mistake" or do you think "good we got rid of Hitler". I know some americans think Hitler was a good man, and that america was on the wrong side. I dont know how many though.

Do you think "Germans are a brother nation and it was a mistake" or do you think "good we got rid of Hitler". I know some americans think Hitler was a good man, and that america was on the wrong side. I dont know how many though.
About 3.

About 3.

Since demographic threats to white majorities in America and Europe, their numbers are increasing Im sure, many think If Hitler won the war, there wouldnt be "evil of political correctness and multiculturalism"

What kind of people do you hang out with? 90% of all people I ever have known thought of Hitler as the Antichrist, the worst that humanity has to offer.

What kind of people do you hang out with? 90% of all people I ever have known thought of Hitler as the Antichrist, the worst that humanity has to offer.

i hang out online with some white nationalists, im not their friend but i frequent such forums.

i hang out online with some white nationalists, im not their friend but i frequent such forums.
Would one happen to be Stormfront? I'm pretty sure the number of actual white Supremacists in America fall far below 10%, however I have no hard evidence for that, it's more of a guess.

Mao and Stalin were worse, but we didn't give Hitler the opportunity to do what he wanted. Still, I believe nations are meant to be FAMILIES of RELATED PEOPLE, not a dumping ground of people who do not share a history, language, culture and religion. Not EVERYTHING he preached was wrong (even the devil has a few admirable traits).

Hindsight being 20/20... Many of us now realized we backed the wrong horse. Stalin, and the Russia he had built atop millions of corpses of his own people have been the largest, and longest lasting threat to our national security, in the whole history of our nation. The fact that such large portions of the modern world in which we live was issued forth from Hitler's Germany speaks volumes about his contributions to humanity, and the world as a whole. Yeah... We fucked that one up.

Most Americans don't ever think about WW2. They know Hitler was bad, but that's about it. We are woefully uninformed about our own history. The history of the rest of the world is even less of a concern. The crazy AltRight has chosen Hitler as a hero, because he represents the hatred for most of the same people they hate, and unfortunately, they are a large part of Trump's supporters. I suspect that if you frequent their sites, you might think they represent far more Americans than they really do.

Mao and Stalin were worse, but we didn't gibe Hitler the opportunity to do what he wanted. Still, I believe nations are meant to be FAMILIES of RELATED PEOPLE, not a dumping ground of people who do not share a history, language, culture and religion. Not EVERYTHING he preached was wrong (even the debil has a few admirable traits).
Is your 'V' key broken?

Hindsight being 20/20... Many of us now realized we backed the wrong horse. Stalin, and the Russia he had built atop millions of corpses of his own people have been the largest, and longest lasting threat to our national security, in the whole history of our nation. The fact that such large portions of the modern world in which we live was issued forth from Hitler's Germany speaks volumes about his contributions to humanity, and the world as a whole. Yeah... We fucked that one up.
Patton saw the issue. He wanted to go after Stalin.

Most Americans don't ever think about WW2. They know Hitler was bad, but that's about it. We are woefully uninformed about our own history. The history of the rest of the world is even less of a concern. The crazy AltRight has chosen Hitler as a hero, because he represents the hatred for most of the same people they hate, and unfortunately, they are a large part of Trump's supporters. I suspect that if you frequent their sites, you might think they represent far more Americans than they really do.
You're getting the AltRight mixed up with 1488ers. All 1488ers are AltRight, but not all AltRight are 1488ers. In fact, they're an extremely loud minority within the group.

You're getting the AltRight mixed up with 1488ers. All 1488ers are AltRight, but not all AltRight are 1488ers. In fact, they're an extremely loud minority within the group.
What is 1488ers? I don't keep up with this stuff. Not sure many others do either.

even here there are some who do think america was on the wrong side, so im not that wrong about my idea.

What is 1488ers? I don't keep up with this stuff. Not sure many others do either.
An Establishment Conservative's Guide To The Alt-Right
Basically, what the Republicans and Democrats like to pretend makes up the entirety of the Alt-Right. One should not take this as "White Supremacy" existing entirely within the Alt-Right, only as specific members of the Alt-Right having that view, while mostly siding, otherwise, with their other views. Basically, the Establishment infiltrated parties used a small minority within them to demonize the entire movement.

Divide yourselves any way you want. The altRight is still nothing but a bunch of White Supremacist Nazi Racist

Forum List

Back