What do African Americans owe America?

What to Black Americans owe to the Country? Like every other nationality (or combinations of nationalities) they owe the U.S. respect for law and order in exchange for living in the freest most tolerant Nation in the world. You could throw in respect for tradition and the Flag but it isn't mandatory.

I would say that most black people likely believe that. I think they have this fantasy that if not for white people, Africa would be one giant Wakanda.

It's amusing because in the history of man and the history of the world there hasn't been a single 1st world country founded and governed by blacks, there isn't one now, there isn't even a 2nd world black country I can think of.

Even the world's most successful blacks were successful in countries formed by other skin colors for the most part.

And throughout history blacks have contributed the least to mankinds evolution. Engineering, architecture, medicine, science, electronics, aviation and so on has almost entirely been thanks to non blacks.

What the hell would we owe you for? 400yrs of oppression.

Get the fuck over it, you haven't been suppressed. You guys will live off those excuses for the rest of your lives, and the truth is you are fortunate to be here instead of your ancestors homeland.

I'm not saying you "owe" anything, I'm just saying that you benefit today from the sacrifices your ancestors made. They were the ones oppressed, NOT you! Today, you are very privileged.

Forum List

Back