Five minutes of hate on NPR radio “Tribal News”

Don't listen. I donate through WKNO-91.9, nothing big, but there are tote bags, in the closets (as I don't use tote bags) stickers on the vehicles, and multiple mugs around the house.

Just read any article about Murdoch. Thrown out of Australia and the UK basically. For hateful divisive and racist baloney.
Again, more opinion and no validated fact. Your science and empirical data is to read any article on the network’s founder.

Where did you read this article, The Daily Worker?
Just read anything about Murdoch not published by Murdoch LOL. Scumbag who has been forced out of his home country australia and the UK for his hateful lies and no class operations. He's only interested in making money off of fools like you. That's Fox, the New York Post The Wall Street Journal editorial page-That's it!!! and you can't get off it or it's Internet conspiracy nut jobs...super dupe....

Just read anything about Murdoch not published by Murdoch LOL. Scumbag who has been forced out of his home country australia and the UK for his hateful lies and no class operations. He's only interested in making money off of fools like you. That's Fox, the New York Post The Wall Street Journal editorial page-That's it!!! and you can't get off it or it's Internet conspiracy nut jobs...super dupe....
Provide me with a link.

Provide me with a link.
Global web icon
NPR
https://www.npr.org/2023/02/28/1159819849

Under oath, Murdoch concedes Fox stars 'endorsed' lies …

th

WebFeb 28, 2023 · Murdoch admits Fox News stars endorsed false stolen-election claim Speaking under oath, Murdoch confirmed the suggestion by a Dominion lawyer that Fox was "trying to straddle the line...

EXPLORE FURTHER​

Global web icon
Murdoch Deposed: Here’s What Fox Is Accused Of Lying …

forbes.com
Global web icon
Read What Murdoch Said in His Deposition in the Fox …

nytimes.com
Global web icon
Fact Checking a Claim That Fox News Says Its Programming …

allsides.com
Global web icon
‘People are shocked and disgusted’: Fox News staffers say ... - …

cnn.com
Global web icon
The Legal Defense For Fox's Tucker Carlson: He Can't Be …

npr.org

Global web icon
NPR
https://www.npr.org/2023/02/28/1159819849

Under oath, Murdoch concedes Fox stars 'endorsed' lies …

th

WebFeb 28, 2023 · Murdoch admits Fox News stars endorsed false stolen-election claim Speaking under oath, Murdoch confirmed the suggestion by a Dominion lawyer that Fox was "trying to straddle the line...
So Murdoch never said anyone lied, right asshole?

NY Times
CNN
NPR?
The biggest liars in media.

I don't know much about the credibility your other sources. Forbes has sketch record, at any right.

So Murdoch never said anyone lied, right asshole?

NY Times
CNN
NPR?
The biggest liars in media.

I don't know much about the credibility your other sources. Forbes has sketch record, at any right.
Yes yes, only Sean and Tucker and the Orange Clown know the truth, admitted liars on Fox and Internet conspiracy sites, ignoramus. LOL poor America. I can't wait for the 2024 Democratic landslide when only fools like you vote Republican.... So I guess the 100 degree water around Florida is just fine, right, know nothing? Of course you don't know about that either ignoramus. The more you listen to that crap the less you know....

Yes yes, only Sean and Tucker and the Orange Clown know the truth, admitted liars on Fox and Internet conspiracy sites, ignoramus. LOL poor America. I can't wait for the 2024 Democratic landslide when only fools like you vote Republican.... So I guess the 100 degree water around Florida is just fine, right, know nothing? Of course you don't know about that either ignoramus. The more you listen to that crap the less you know....
Were you babbling about something I might be interested in?

The viewpoint that says reservations should be abolished, carved up, and divided among their members.
You are the first, I have ever seen to say that. What tribe are you again?

Forum List

Back