What Democrats Have Become - Traitors

You didn't know they were a father-son team to cheat the American taxpayers out of 30% of all the Foreign Aid Packages that allowed them an extortionist's wet dream of bilking the targeted recipient countries of 30% of their "gift" from the American people that the Biden Crime family expropriated right into real estate, their pockets, etc. Their modus operandi was to demand cash and take it home on either Air Force Two or Nancy's Air Force-provided freebie rides for her pals? If it makes you feel better, I don't care for dishonest criminals in Washington D.C., either. And the FBI needs a good purging right now as well for letting them get away with burdening the taxpayers so they can have spoils of what they consider is a political war. Why else would Democrats marginalize honest people and torture one of our Presidents for 4 years of diverting several branches of government away from what's best for the American people in favor of what's best for getting rich quick while nobody suspects anything whatsoever due to naivety or cash under the table. :cranky:

Laptop controversy​

Main article: Hunter Biden laptop controversy
In October 2020, during the last weeks of the 2020 United States presidential election, the New York Post published an article, with the involvement of Donald Trump's personal attorney Rudy Giuliani and former chief strategist Steve Bannon, about a laptop computer of unknown origin and chain of custody that appeared to belong to Hunter Biden. The laptop contained an email describing what the New York Post characterized as a "meeting" between Joe Biden and Vadym Pozharskyi, a Burisma advisor, in 2015, though that characterization was disputed by witnesses.[110] The email between Hunter Biden and Pozharskyi would later be authenticated.[111]

The article's veracity was strongly questioned by most mainstream media outlets, analysts and intelligence officials, due to the unknown chain of custody of the laptop and its contents, and suspicion that it may have been part of a Russian disinformation campaign.[28][112][113] As of 2022, Vox reported that no evidence had ever emerged "that the laptop's leak was a Russian plot."[114] In March 2022, The New York Times reported that they found emails "from a cache of files that appears to have come from a laptop abandoned by Mr. Biden in a Delaware repair shop."[114][5] Also in March, The Washington Post reported that two security experts confirmed the veracity of thousands of emails purportedly from Hunter Biden's laptop. However, "The vast majority of the data — and most of the nearly 129,000 emails it contained — could not be verified by either of the two security experts who reviewed the data for The Post."[115] Among the emails that The Washington Post was able to authenticate was the Pozharskyi email that formed the basis of the New York Post's original article.[115] In May, NBC News published an analysis of a copy of the hard drive they received from Giuliani and documents released by Republicans on two Senate committees. The analysis found that Biden's firm took in $11 million from 2013 to 2018 and spent the money quickly. The analysis also found that few of Biden's deals ever came to fruition.[116]

Laptop controversy​

Main article: Hunter Biden laptop controversy
In October 2020, during the last weeks of the 2020 United States presidential election, the New York Post published an article, with the involvement of Donald Trump's personal attorney Rudy Giuliani and former chief strategist Steve Bannon, about a laptop computer of unknown origin and chain of custody that appeared to belong to Hunter Biden. The laptop contained an email describing what the New York Post characterized as a "meeting" between Joe Biden and Vadym Pozharskyi, a Burisma advisor, in 2015, though that characterization was disputed by witnesses.[110] The email between Hunter Biden and Pozharskyi would later be authenticated.[111]

The article's veracity was strongly questioned by most mainstream media outlets, analysts and intelligence officials, due to the unknown chain of custody of the laptop and its contents, and suspicion that it may have been part of a Russian disinformation campaign.[28][112][113] As of 2022, Vox reported that no evidence had ever emerged "that the laptop's leak was a Russian plot."[114] In March 2022, The New York Times reported that they found emails "from a cache of files that appears to have come from a laptop abandoned by Mr. Biden in a Delaware repair shop."[114][5] Also in March, The Washington Post reported that two security experts confirmed the veracity of thousands of emails purportedly from Hunter Biden's laptop. However, "The vast majority of the data — and most of the nearly 129,000 emails it contained — could not be verified by either of the two security experts who reviewed the data for The Post."[115] Among the emails that The Washington Post was able to authenticate was the Pozharskyi email that formed the basis of the New York Post's original article.[115] In May, NBC News published an analysis of a copy of the hard drive they received from Giuliani and documents released by Republicans on two Senate committees. The analysis found that Biden's firm took in $11 million from 2013 to 2018 and spent the money quickly. The analysis also found that few of Biden's deals ever came to fruition.[116]

Oh, and I guess the tooth faerie gave Joe Biden those five 30-million dollar estate residences with basements, since his Senator income for four decades couldn't buy all that? I think the ComeOnMan used his Senate Seat and for sure his Vice Presidency power to threaten Foreign Aid Countries with loss of all if they didn't give him 30% of their value in cash by the time his Air Force Two Jet left, or for that matter, Nancy's AirForce Three luxury jet to visit all Foreign Countries to procure the extortion for the Senator from Delaware. :cranky: Criminal minds do criminal acts, and not just because we saw one of these on a viral video of Joe bragging his butt off for demanding one billion dollars on the kisser from Ukraine his last year as Vice President in the Obama drama years. The video disappeared around the time of his fake inauguration from his placement in the Oval Office by deep staters who used him to bring on Communism for the convenient stranglehold on every detail of life for 330,000,000 Americans, half of whom own guns they're trying like hell to get rid of.

Last edited:
Oh, and I guess the tooth faerie gave Joe Biden those five 30-million dollar estate residences with basements, since his Senator income for four decades couldn't buy all that? I think the ComeOnMan used his Senate Seat and for sure his Vice Presidency power to threaten Foreign Aid Countries with loss of all if they didn't give him 30% of their value in cash by the time his Air Force Two Jet left, or for that matter, Nancy's AirForce Three luxury jet to visit all Foreign Countries to procure the extortion for the Senator from Delaware. :cranky: Criminal minds do criminal acts, and not just because we saw one of these on a viral video of Joe bragging his butt off for demanding one billion dollars on the kisser from Ukraine his last year as Vice President in the Obama drama years. The video disappeared around the time of his fake inauguration from his placement in the Oval Office by deep staters who used him to bring on Communism for the convenient stranglehold on every detail of life for 330,000,000 Americans, half of whom own guns they're trying like hell to get rid of.
What right wing scandal sheet did you get that nonsense from?

What right wing scandal sheet did you get that nonsense from?
Wikipedia biography? I read everything about Biden. I saw the viral video somebody made when he wasn't looking. Vice President Biden was addressing important supporters who were also buddy pals or something for him to disclose his criminal behavior of procuring one billion dollar$ and he used his high office of Vice President to make his threats good, that he would contact his fellow Democrats and have them accuse his victims of crimes, etc. So he gave the Ukrainian top cop six hours of time to procure the billion dollars in cash and have it loaded onto Air Force 2 so they could in the following week collect their 3 billion + Foreign Aid package thanks to the American taxpayer who foots the bills that Congress passes, only we really don't know how crooked their money is being taken away from not only them but by the people we were sorry for in this case, the Ukrainians. That specific crime has two faces. Number one, extortion is one of the most sinister crimes there is, and it is used by crooks whenever they have the opportunity to scare somebody else into giving up 30% of their income to appease the perpetrator, which in this case was Vice President Joe Biden. So do you see why Republicans are particularly unhappy with Basement Joe the unpopular, weak, demented old man who falls and stumbles and bumbles words right and left. We know he depends upon some basically unsavory people to do his job which he cannot do as President, except to put on his tie with help getting dressed, walk in front of the cameras, and talks nonsense that ends with "Come on, man!" When he really has no idea what to tell people asking him questions that ought to be asked by the press. Then the ritual goes like this "Trump is bad and he did this (Lie commences)" or of course, his stand-by phrase, "Come on man." I got the story of his extortion straight out of his mouth, and it wasn't anybody else's voice but Basement Joe's. I posted the viral video 5 or 6 times in the ensuing months. Where were you when I posted these things? Oh, I apologize, you're a rookie and you just signed on yesterday. I'm sorry to have had to tell you what we were watching during the Trump years, because the Democrats have taken the video down, erased, scrubbed, etc., and they could have seen it here when I posted it several times from the same website until it disappeared. They pulled out another viral video about Biden's son collecting a million a year from the Ukrainians and created the perfect cover to challenge people's memories who saw the video so they could pounce on them with their majority in Congress who controls telecheck who can shut down someone's fiscal life when they don't want certain people contributing to the Republican candidates as well as the Republican Party. I hope that satisfies your curiosity.

Wikipedia biography? I read everything about Biden. I saw the viral video somebody made when he wasn't looking. Vice President Biden was addressing important supporters who were also buddy pals or something for him to disclose his criminal behavior of procuring one billion dollar$ and he used his high office of Vice President to make his threats good, that he would contact his fellow Democrats and have them accuse his victims of crimes, etc. So he gave the Ukrainian top cop six hours of time to procure the billion dollars in cash and have it loaded onto Air Force 2 so they could in the following week collect their 3 billion + Foreign Aid package thanks to the American taxpayer who foots the bills that Congress passes, only we really don't know how crooked their money is being taken away from not only them but by the people we were sorry for in this case, the Ukrainians. That specific crime has two faces. Number one, extortion is one of the most sinister crimes there is, and it is used by crooks whenever they have the opportunity to scare somebody else into giving up 30% of their income to appease the perpetrator, which in this case was Vice President Joe Biden. So do you see why Republicans are particularly unhappy with Basement Joe the unpopular, weak, demented old man who falls and stumbles and bumbles words right and left. We know he depends upon some basically unsavory people to do his job which he cannot do as President, except to put on his tie with help getting dressed, walk in front of the cameras, and talks nonsense that ends with "Come on, man!" When he really has no idea what to tell people asking him questions that ought to be asked by the press. Then the ritual goes like this "Trump is bad and he did this (Lie commences)" or of course, his stand-by phrase, "Come on man." I got the story of his extortion straight out of his mouth, and it wasn't anybody else's voice but Basement Joe's. I posted the viral video 5 or 6 times in the ensuing months. Where were you when I posted these things? Oh, I apologize, you're a rookie and you just signed on yesterday. I'm sorry to have had to tell you what we were watching during the Trump years, because the Democrats have taken the video down, erased, scrubbed, etc., and they could have seen it here when I posted it several times from the same website until it disappeared. They pulled out another viral video about Biden's son collecting a million a year from the Ukrainians and created the perfect cover to challenge people's memories who saw the video so they could pounce on them with their majority in Congress who controls telecheck who can shut down someone's fiscal life when they don't want certain people contributing to the Republican candidates as well as the Republican Party. I hope that satisfies your curiosity.
blah blah blah

TooLongDidntRead.jpg

Treason has been normalized by Democrats.

Biden boasted in front of television cameras of bribing Ukraine to stop investigating his criminal son, Hunter, or he would withhold their billions in foreign aid. It worked. Biden bragged about his criminality, not that one Democrat in America had the decency, the integrity, to care.

Then there was the conspiracy by 50 high ranking FBI and other officials to discredit Biden and son's criminal acts documented on the drug addict's laptop computer. Did one Democrat in America give a rip?
If so, who? Please document your feeble response.

This from the Wall Street Journal:

--------------------------------------
Wall Street Journal March 22, 2022 by Gerard Baker

In that famous letter (discrediting the validity of Hunter Biden’s laptop), more than 50 former national-security and intelligence officials polished their gleaming credentials and alleged that the New York Post was guilty of peddling a story that had “all the classic earmarks of a Russian information operation.” The principal rationale for this, the letter laid out, was that the story might be helpful to Donald Trump. Russia wanted Mr. Trump to win. The story helped Mr. Trump. Ergo, it was the work of Russia.

That’s quite a syllogism. Using that same logic, you might conclude that Russia was also responsible for any unexpectedly good economic data that helped the incumbent, or that Vladimir Putin was behind the crime wave that had gripped Democrat- run cities.

Now we can guess why so much U.S. intelligence has been so faulty all these years. Either these 50 or so grandmasters of international espionage are completely unable to distinguish Russian disinformation from real information, or they prostituted their credentials in a naked act of political hackery.
I don’t have their experience or deductive skills, but I’m ready to go with the latter.

The deeper shame here is the lack of accountability across American institutions. No one who colluded in this conspiracy against truth has even been inconvenienced by it.

Contacted by the Post last week, not one of the letter’s signatories expressed regret or contrition.
The reporters and editors at news organizations and the employees and executives of tech companies who participated in the suppression continue to be lionized for their work.

This is what is so corrosive of trust and, in the end, of the system itself. The one way in which real accountability is supposed to work in a democracy is at the ballot box. But how can that even work when the people we want to hold accountable decide what information the voters are allowed to see?

Let's do the definitions, shall we, to make this a little easier.

1) traitor = anyone who disagrees with you or your Republican politics.

2) Treason = anything the Republicans don't like.

Nah, I'm just kidding, this is how YOU see it.

Treason is:

"the crime of doing something that could cause danger to your country, such as helping its enemies during a war"

Let's see:

Bribery isn't treason when it's not bribing one's enemies and the Ukraine isn't the US's enemy.

Discrediting criminal actions of Americans is not treason either.

Just because you don't like it, doesn't mean it's treason.

Another problem is that the Press literally participated in the grand deception.
The Press is supposed to protect the public not the corrupt Democrat Party.
I agree.
There has been no accountability.
They act like nothing happened.

Why do you think the press is supposed to do anything? They're private companies who can literally do what they want within the law of the land. They could say space aliens have arrived and are working in McDonald's if they want.

"Way too long, didn't read." Doll, If you don't have time to read what will yoke your grandkids into slave wages to pay for this Congress' piddling around to land money
into their personal laps, I feel sad for the future of your children's children and those of America's posterity who've not been born yet. Prayers up for voters to see
what they are up against. :hands:

United States National Debt, 9/17/22, 6:09am: $30,894,868,500,000 in short approximately $31 Trillion dollars. To count to 30 Trillion dollars, here's what I found on the web:

To find how long it would take to count to a trillion dollars divide 1 trillion by 31,536,000.
That is 1,000,000,000,000/31,536,000 = 31,709.79 years.

And what do the dear Democrats sing?

Attachments

• 1663412978097.png
    1663412978097.png
    84 bytes · Views: 13
Last edited:
Why do you think the press is supposed to do anything? They're private companies who can literally do what they want within the law of the land. They could say space aliens have arrived and are working in McDonald's if they want.

"Way too long, didn't read." Doll, If you don't have time to read what will yoke your grandkids into slave wages to pay for this Congress' piddling around to land money
into their personal laps, I feel sad for the future of your children's children and those of America's posterity who've not been born yet. Prayers up for voters to see
what they are up against. :hands:

United States National Debt, 9/17/22, 6:09am: $30,894,868,500,000 in short approximately $31 Trillion dollars. To count to 30 Trillion dollars, here's what I found on the web:

To find how long it would take to count to a trillion dollars divide 1 trillion by 31,536,000.
That is 1,000,000,000,000/31,536,000 = 31,709.79 years.

And what do the dear Democrats sing?

The national debt only became a problem with the Republican dogma that it is always a good idea to cut taxes for the rich, and never a good idea to raise them.

During President Carter's last full year in office in 1980 the top tax rate was 70%. The national debt was $908 billion. During President Reagan's last full year in office, in 1988, the top tax rate had been reduced to 28%. The national debt was $2,602 billion.

U.S. National Debt by Year

The national debt only became a problem with the Republican dogma that it is always a good idea to cut taxes for the rich, and never a good idea to raise them.

During President Carter's last full year in office in 1980 the top tax rate was 70%. The national debt was $908 billion. During President Reagan's last full year in office, in 1988, the top tax rate had been reduced to 28%. The national debt was $2,602 billion.

Did it ever occur to you that rich people want other people to join them in prosperity for all, and therefore give people who have nothing the chance to own the American dream? Also, what may appear as wealth to one may not be what it seems to be. I know wealthy people who live on a shoestring so they can give high-paying jobs to people who hope for a better life by working hard to make a business profitable enough to hire more people at great wages. It's a good cycle to prosper people, and some people you think are rich are actually scrimping on budget issues full time to make certain other people prosper. And to throw dirt at someone that generous with spending all their wealth on benefits for others is not a good idea, Mr. or Ms. Friends2. To the best of my knowledge, we've never had a debt ceiling hit $31 trillion dollars. And we barely have a few barrels of gas left in the National Oil Reserves that Biden sold off for his reasons to other nations. That all but leaves us needy if someone nukes the West Coast and gives the go-ahead to Iran to nuke Israel. This is just not good.

Last edited:

I don't see how this replies to my post.

Forum List

Back