sure Hope it's Fake News..

I work for a LARGE Grocery store (NOT Aldis) And so far we are Not at a 50% Increase in ANY Meat..
Not really something to accumulate, unless you have the freezer space and a quality vacuum sealer.

My accumulation efforts are directed toward non-perishable goods that I'm going to normally eat anyway.

Absolutely not. Everybody will live to be thousands of years old.
strawman2.jpg

Aldi Nord certainly didn't make an announcement this week that can be found on the internet, except for it's baby and toddler sales.

is this True?

Not as much a food shortage as a price/wage inflation problem. With TRANSPORT costs leading the way as the Leftist are trying to make fossil fuels extinct before they have even a CLUE how to replace them. Transport is the key -- because that's a driver shortage/wage issue AND a cost of fuel issue.

But FARMERS use a lot of energy also and you're not gonna see Electric field machines for bulk farming anytime in your lifetime.

Not really something to accumulate, unless you have the freezer space and a quality vacuum sealer.

My accumulation efforts are directed toward non-perishable goods that I'm going to normally eat anyway.

Yup. We too have been buying long term foods. Up to a comfortable 8 month supply.

Prices are the biggest issue that I am seeing. A gallon of distilled water jumped from a dollar a gallon to a dollar thirty-nine. Just a guess but I think that is not only delivery cost but also packaging cost that has gone up.

Forum List

Back