What Democrat President said"I'll have those N....s voting Democratic..

Decades later, we are still suffering from what that bigoted, racist pig forced down Americans' throats. He just might go down in history as being the 3rd Word President - behind Dear Leader and The Peanut Farmer.

Look it is no excuse for LBJ's ignorant behavior but at that time the word was NOT the political dynamite it is today..thanks to LBJ!!

But the hypocrisy of Democrats who totally ignore that lineage of slave owners is what I am pointing out!
Remember that everytime you read/hear Democrats calling GOP/Conservatives racists!
Also remember when the Dems point that out 3 fingers are pointing back at them and one of them is the middle finger!

And remember, it was DEMOCRATS who founded and led the KKK - not Republicans! :evil:

Decades later, we are still suffering from what that bigoted, racist pig forced down Americans' throats. He just might go down in history as being the 3rd Word President - behind Dear Leader and The Peanut Farmer.

Look it is no excuse for LBJ's ignorant behavior but at that time the word was NOT the political dynamite it is today..thanks to LBJ!!

But the hypocrisy of Democrats who totally ignore that lineage of slave owners is what I am pointing out!
Remember that everytime you read/hear Democrats calling GOP/Conservatives racists!
Also remember when the Dems point that out 3 fingers are pointing back at them and one of them is the middle finger!

And remember, it was DEMOCRATS who founded and led the KKK - not Republicans! :evil:

and remember, you're an idiot.

State Sen. Stephen Martin says Democratic Party created the Ku Klux Klan | PolitiFact Virginia

Democrats evolved. Who leads the KKK now? The word "******" was commonly spoken during LBJ's lifetime - but he got the job done on civil rights.

I always ask what the point is of bringing this up. When someone like Frank answers you realize rather quickly its just so he can type the word ****** over and over.

Thats the entire point of this thread

NO. It's to discuss the vile, evil Dem game plan to replace the black male head of household with a government check.

Daniel Patrick Moynihan warned that the disintegration of the black family was the greatest obstacle they faced and so LBJ and the Dems made sure black family vanished.

72% are born out of wedlock today

Almost 3 out of 4

Yeah because bitches are leaving dudes to live the high life of a single mother because....money.

That makes all sorts of sense especially when your whole premise is that black women dont want a man. Everyone knows that black women dont even like men...they like money and raising babies by themselves.

:lol: It sounds silly because it is

Hey your silly comment may be true as borne out by 3 of 4 blacks born without fathers... something's wrong that the "great society" was to fix?
Or why else would 24% of all Abortions be by black women?
Why after nearly 50 years or $306 billion a year and NOW we have a higher % of blacks born out of wedlock and higher % of blacks having abortions?
Since 1983 almost 18 years after the war started the young black women able to have babies has increased from
Since we started the War on Poverty in 1965, the federal government alone has spent more than $13 trillion fighting poverty. Including state and local government brings total anti-poverty spending over $15 trillion.

Little Bang for the Anti-Poverty Program Buck - NYTimes.com

$15 trillion ! Think about it.

Has anyone beside me noted the latest trend in commercials?

ALL African/American families are middle class with a doting father who is always there for his adoring children. And all live in nice homes, are svelte and well dressed.

What am I missing here?

ALL African/American families are middle class with a doting father who is always there for his adoring children. And all live in nice homes, are svelte and well dressed.

What am I missing here?

A point

What am I missing here?

you're missing the people beside you .. :lol:

Anyone have it on tape?

And the moon is made of cheese.

Integrity is a very distant concept for you isn't?

Let me tell you something - I was in the US Army when LBJ was president and I can remember when he and other Southern Democrats regularly used the word.

And the blacks I served with thought nothing of it.

Driving the city bus and a taxicab put me in a situation where the only times I heard the N-word came from Blacks.

Democrats evolved. Who leads the KKK now? The word "******" was commonly spoken during LBJ's lifetime - but he got the job done on civil rights.

And by "got the job done" you mean stifle Ike's near identical bill from 1957 until 1964, correct?

Yes, 1/2 of Johnson was a racist/bigot....the other half of him, did what was right, even if for the wrong reason,(the hand of God at work, imo) but the statement that was posted that is attributed to him in the quote, is unsubstantiated rumor....(could have been said, but there is no real proof of it being said.)

thank god the republicans in congress voted for civil rights and got it to pass

You realize more Dems voted for it right? AND it was Southerners, from both parties who voted against it, conservatives? Today's GOP base!

Your sorta right,if it wasn't for the repubs it would have never got done.

Propaganda is a strong tool used by the low lifers in this world.

And by "got the job done" you mean stifle Ike's near identical bill from 1957 until 1964, correct?

LBJ was no friend of anyone other than himself. Politics forced him and the dems to do somthing,they were in the right place at the right time.

Who stood in the school door way blocking students from entering,and what aprty were these people part of?

LBJ talked this way to fellow southerners to win them over. In reality he was committed to Civil Rights. In fact, the day the Civil Rights Act was signed in 1964, in the back chambers of the capitol, LBJ was witnessed going up to a phone booth, tapping on the window and telling a southern US Senator, "Come on, time to sign the ****** bill." It was his way. His Great Society program did more harm than good to the United States. Expanded federal government beyond it's constitutional boundaries. Media coverage, time, and the free-market would have ended segregation in the South far more effectively than could have the federal government.

Hey Sparky.....most Americans have evolved.

Democrats seem to be the ones that continue to point out the differences between the two races.

Democrats seem to be the ones that continue to point out the differences between the two races.

*Closed Caption wonders if Jarhead realizes who started this racial thread*

it is irrelevant.

My point is my point and it is valid.

it is irrelevant.

My point is my point and it is valid.

Actually your point is irrelevant if who started the thread and their political view points dont matter then nothing matters

Now THATS how you fold :badgrin:

Johnson said nothing of the sort, healthmyths.

why aren't we Republicans reaching out in honesty and sincerity to minorities is the real question that you won't answer.

Step along.

Forum List

Back