What Constitutes Racism To You?

Do you consider racism a problem today?

• Yes, it's a big problem.

Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Yes, it's there, but not a big problem today.

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • There's just the right of racism that exists today.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, racism is mostly a thing of the past, barely a problem today.

Votes: 6 28.6%
  • No, racism actually never existed. Much less today.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
When I see thread after thread at this forum, started by people like the OP of this one....I can't help but wonder where all the intelligent people have gone.
It's also painfully evident these lost souls have absolutely no life. So sad.

Just angry, bitter, hateful people.
Good, keep thinking that I personally prefer it when people like you demonstrate you don't have a clue what's actually going on.

Anything you, im2, asslickus, ptbw, that angry broad whose name I forget, odious, shitshisspeedos, or meathead posts is extremely likely to be racist.

With apologies to the other racist assholes I didn’t mention.
Can you point out the racism in my OP poster?

BTW, how are you defining "racist?"

That IS what the thread is about, after all.
Not according to your poll!

LOL

Well racism is people hiding their hate. I am like, I see all the white hate exposed by the media. This world is full of all kinds, I find it hard to believe that the media only notices White HATE. Nobody with cameras sees blacks committing anti white crimes, that never happens? It does, Black racism and black hate. But it's funny, the media never reports everything in its entirety. So Trump is right to a certain degree about the media . They are like new Hearst media, with their splendid little agendas. They pick and choose stuff.

Well, Marc, I do find your racism to be annoying, but the real problem as I see it is that you are allowed to be as racist as you want whereas white people are scrutinized for even the tiniest trace thereof.

You might as well rally against alcoholism while drinking 4 bottles of Bacardi a day.
The question in the OP sir is what do YOU deem as racist.

You called me racist, but you still haven't defined what it is, to you, so...

I'd like an answer regarding that.

You hate white people. That much is obvious and it is also racist.

Because you are black, you are part of a privileged group that is held to no standard at all when it comes to your behavior as you use the victim card to escape responsibility. Collectively, this is the biggest problem in the black community today, and is what is actually preventing blacks from improving their lot.

By expressing any dissenting opinion to the OP automatically makes you a racist. That's how the game is played. :D

BTW, what's wrong w/shaming people for engaging and/or supporting racism?

Unless you think racism is a GOOD thing.

But as you have said racism is in the eye of the beholder. So what is wrong with shaming people you think are racist can if fact be wrong and also be racist.

People need to stop throwing around labels and actually talk to each other.

My kids' school had a swastika drawn on a wall. Likely some stupid kid. The next week the school brought in Holocaust survivors to discuss the horrors. The next day there were 4x as many swastikas. People don't care. All you are doing is adding fuel to the fire.
That response is about as stupid as some of the responses we've had to mass shootings but you're right about one thing - the person(s) who did this don't care and won't until they get caught and get their asses beat for it. The little shits were probably sitting in the audience when the Holocaust survivors were relaying their painful tales of having survived genocide.

We already know that racists are cowardly, that they do their dirty work under the cover of dark generally, and when they attack they lack the convictions of their beliefs to stand proud for their atrocities and be tried, instead opting for death at their own hand or by cop.

You're not the first person to claim that not shutting up about racism is making things worse. Believe me while things can always be worse, we're seeing now in the past few years with all our wearable tech the things that racist have been able to effectly deny for over a century. That false accusation that black people exaggerate the amount of racism that occurs, that we fabricate incidents, that if you cna't prove it, it didn't happen even when it did, etc. etc. etc. Hell even the courts have admitted that most victims do not have smoking gun evidence when they're being discriminated against.

And what I have found from my personal experiences is that generally the only people who get upset when the United States' white supremacist origins and legacy is mentioned, are those who are the closet racists. You know the people who pretend not to be racist when they are forced to be in the company of those whom they consider their inferiors. I'm guessing it's because they resent having to supress their natural inclinations and instincts. Must be uncomfortable, sort of like having gas that you can't pass and are forced (by your body) to hold in.

#TheLargerIssue #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

Hello, NewsVine_Mariyam. Respectfully, I am curious to learn, when YOU refer to "black people", are you speaking about our successful, accomplished black or American friends, neighbors, co-workers and family members of African descent choosing to peacefully pursue THEIR OWN unique vision for L, L, (Love) & Happiness...

OR...

Are you including significant numbers of segregation-minded, apparent slow-to-evolve, freedom-loving "Pro Black, Woke or Conscious Black Community" minded American citizens, ILLOGICALLY believing they have a right, as well as duty to LOUDLY and HATEFULLY demean, denigrate, bully, taunt, harass, and in some instances threaten with violence, our successful, accomplished black or American friends, neighbors, co-workers and family members of African descent?

"Sell-out" "C^^n" and "Uncle Tom" are just a few HATEFUL, denigrating terms "Pro Black, Woke or Conscious Black Community" American citizens use to LOUDLY demean and intimidate our peaceful, accomplished black or American friends, neighbors and co-workers of African descent.

'Exposing 'Pro Black' Modus Operandi, Logic, Fvvkery, Savagery, White Supremacy' ~Mrs. Princella Clark-Carr

NVM, in my opinion, based on a wealth of evidence and my personal experiences, large numbers of perfectly healthy black or American newborns, infants, toddlers, children and teens of African descent raised, nurtured and socialized by "Pro Black" minded Americans have, THRU NO FAULT OF THEIR OWN, experience a potentially life scarring medical disease/condition known as 'CHILDHOOD TRAUMA' (#ACEs).

Am I the only reasonably responsible, as well as reasonably well-adjusted American citizen recognizing a significant population of "Pro Black, Woke or Conscious Black Community" minded American citizens LOUDLY declaring black or American citizens of African descent are being denied equal rights and the opportunity to achieve success in TODAY'S ever-evolving American society...

...are IN FACT the VERY SAME apparent emotionally or mentally ill "Pro Black or Conscious Black Community" American citizens who are LOUDLY, as well as actively attempting to IMPEDE or PREVENT our free-thinking, successful, accomplished black or American friends, neighbors and co-workers of African descent from enjoying their INALIENABLE RIGHT to peacefully pursue THEIR OWN individually unique vision for L, L, (Love) & Happiness???

"'Pro-Black American' Logic Succinctly Explained By Social Commentator Mr. David Carroll"

___
NVM, now that 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim-survivor Oprah Winfrey LOUDLY addressed our Nation's *CHILD CARE* PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS, will YOU, a responsible, caring American citizen join Oprah & Dr. Nadine Burke Harris, MD, pediatrician & CEO of the 'Center For Youth Wellness', in passionately calling for a National MOVEMENT educating American & foreign born primary child caregivers about a potentially life scarring medical disease/condition:

"Childhood Trauma" aka "Adverse Childhood Experiences" (#ACEs)
___
During a March 11, 2018 '60 Minutes' segment titled, "Treating Trauma," Oprah Winfrey, a 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim-survivor shared knowledge regarding America's easily PREVENTABLE, though potentially life scarring *CHILD CARE* PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS.

Knowledge Oprah exuberantly declares is a "game changer."

"Oprah Winfrey, Fixing The 'Hole In Your Soul'"

NVM, I understand why you NEVER reply to my questions, which I'm totally cool with.

NewsVine_Mariyam, sadly, your silence and apparent refusal to discuss MEDICAL HEALTH and Child REARING issues I write about leads me to believe you have no interest in improving the Quality of Life for untold numbers of our Nation's most precious assets, WHO THROUGH NO FAULT OF THEIR OWN, are intentionally introduced to a traumatic, potentially life scarring childhood and teen upbringing fraught with Struggles, PAIN, Hardships, COMMUNITY FEAR, Frustrations, Uncertainty, Depression, Sorrow, Sadness, Torment, Demeaning Government Handouts, Resentment, HATE and COMMUNITY VIOLENCE!

toya graham michael singleton racism child abuse.jpg
T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E_Michael_Singleton.jpg

Peace.
___
American *(Children's)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; End Our National Health Crisis; Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect & Maltreatment

Hmm. Blacks kids calling calling me a honkey, junk in the trunk.Telling me to get out of their own Swaziland. yeah.In a area they never been before, that's like hubris in the first degree. Being human, I forgive these dipshits. mama, is that a honkey? I heard that from some random black kid on the bus staring at me like I was yettiti? White people aren't extinct yet .

Um what do you think the difference was between a Hutu and Tutsi? What was the difference? And both were black people. But the largest ethnic slaughter committed by the human race is such short time by blacks against blacks. With machetes,not gas or bombs. Blacks against blacks. But it was still an ethnic atrocity, and blacks are not above such evil.

My kids' school had a swastika drawn on a wall. Likely some stupid kid. The next week the school brought in Holocaust survivors to discuss the horrors. The next day there were 4x as many swastikas. People don't care. All you are doing is adding fuel to the fire.
That response is about as stupid as some of the responses we've had to mass shootings but you're right about one thing - the person(s) who did this don't care and won't until they get caught and get their asses beat for it. The little shits were probably sitting in the audience when the Holocaust survivors were relaying their painful tales of having survived genocide.

We already know that racists are cowardly, that they do their dirty work under the cover of dark generally, and when they attack they lack the convictions of their beliefs to stand proud for their atrocities and be tried, instead opting for death at their own hand or by cop.

You're not the first person to claim that not shutting up about racism is making things worse. Believe me while things can always be worse, we're seeing now in the past few years with all our wearable tech the things that racist have been able to effectly deny for over a century. That false accusation that black people exaggerate the amount of racism that occurs, that we fabricate incidents, that if you cna't prove it, it didn't happen even when it did, etc. etc. etc. Hell even the courts have admitted that most victims do not have smoking gun evidence when they're being discriminated against.

And what I have found from my personal experiences is that generally the only people who get upset when the United States' white supremacist origins and legacy is mentioned, are those who are the closet racists. You know the people who pretend not to be racist when they are forced to be in the company of those whom they consider their inferiors. I'm guessing it's because they resent having to supress their natural inclinations and instincts. Must be uncomfortable, sort of like having gas that you can't pass and are forced (by your body) to hold in.

So my opinion is stupid? LOL

Yeah, you're a real winner. There has been hatred of Jews in the world for over 4k yrs. I just live with it. Me preaching to you not to hate Jews will not preclude you for hating Jews. Obviously you're too stupid to read my entire post. Idiot Leftist.

But as you have said racism is in the eye of the beholder. So what is wrong with shaming people you think are racist can if fact be wrong and also be racist.

The white woman running for office in Mississippi who recently randomly threw out that she would love to attend a hanging, out of the blue for no reason.

Do you think that was racist and/or had racist overtones?

Why/why not?

Yeah, you're a real winner. There has been hatred of Jews in the world for over 4k yrs. I just live with it. Me preaching to you not to hate Jews will not preclude you for hating Jews. Obviously you're too stupid to read my entire post. Idiot Leftist.
Yes, the "proposed" solution is stupid. Ask any Jewish person who knows anything about protection detail. The Jewish people I know don't have a woe is me, stick their heads in the sand and hope nothing worse happens to them attitude. No they contront the haters head on and deal with them.

They also seem to have an innate sense of compassion for others who have been targeted due to their race or faith, at least most of them do. There are always exceptions thought as we all well know.

Last edited:

Yes, the "proposed" solution is stupid. Ask any Jewish person who knows anything about protection detail. The Jewish people I know don't have a woe is me, stick their heads in the sand and hope nothing worse happens to them attitude. No they contront the haters head on and deal with them.

They also seem to have an innate sense of compassion for others who have been targeted due to their race or faith, at least most of them do. There are always exceptions thought as we all well know.

Give me an example of how they confront it head on. I just ignore it unless it is blatantly in my face. Being a Jew, I think I understand more about antisemitism than you do. Dumbass.

The white woman running for office in Mississippi who recently randomly threw out that she would love to attend a hanging, out of the blue for no reason.

Why/why not?

You mean like the Muslim woman who was elected and stated she wants all aid to Israel to cease? You need to provide more data, you loser. Did she mean as a form of capital punishment for all criminals or something else?

Marc laughs at the GOP and calls them racist but his own party elected antisemites and one of the most vocal spokespersons is Linda Sarsour. LMAO. Dumbass.

Why/why not?

Lots of white people have been hanged. Why would the statement be racist?

Forum List

Back