Racial Taunts

Has Biden sent 50 FBI agents to look into this?
The FBI is investigating. I hope they are able to uncover some evidence in all that is available in that area and enlighten the citizens of the area better than the msm has. No reports from witnesses in a crowded part of town--no video from the victims and none from local business cams or traffic cams. At least the media outlets are beginning to use that all-important journalistic term to cover their asses====ALLEGED.

Like it or not, hate speech is free speech.
That's a whole different subject. Under current federal law, it may be a hate crime. I am more inclined to believe something nefarious is afoot. I am not going to speculate here more than I already have, but I am AMAZED that none of the victims have video evidence nor has there been any public camera footage reported.

That's a whole different subject. Under current federal law, it may be a hate crime. I am more inclined to believe something nefarious is afoot. I am not going to speculate here more than I already have, but I am AMAZED that none of the victims have video evidence nor has there been any public camera footage reported.

I'll believe in hate crimes the day Jussie Smollet gets charged with one.

Until then, there's no such thing.

The Utah women's basketball coach is upset with racist comments directed at her team. She was upset that people are allowed to do this.

No, she is upset it occurred to her players you idiot.
It is unfortunate but they were only words.
Also perceived threats of violence.

Some folks are way too sensitive.
Ok cracker.

Forum List

Back