What College Did You Go To?

University of Maryland. My first semester I rented an upstairs room in a lady's house whose son was also going to Maryland at the time. Then I moved on campus and lived in the dorms until I graduated. I had a tough degree, Electrical Engineering but I still made it to a lot of keg parties and never missed the home football games. I went back a few years ago, I was glad to see most of it hadn't changed but a lot of buildings and housing was added.
You did it in reverse! Most people live on campus their freshman year. Then we grow up and move into apartments just off campus with 3 other guys. Cheaper and less rules. Plus, freshman don't want to hang out with juniors and seniors. I tried to go pick up chicks in the dorms when I was older and didn't live in the dorms. The young girls knew we were old wolves. LOL.

But I guess once everyone gets used to your old ass, you probably got so much freshman and sophomore poontang. I envy you. LOL.

U of Maryland? I bet it's BEAUTIFUL!!!

My school was in Ypsi. Besides the campus and nicer side of town, it can be a bit of a shit hole. Some dangerous neighborhoods. White and black trash. It's funny. Back when I went to school, AA, Ypsi and Saline were infamous for marijuana. Today you go to Ypsi and there are legal pot business' on every corner. It's a booming industry now. As it should be. Imagine making something so harmless illegal and punishable by imprisonment. Ridiculous.

Undergrad, University of Florida: Go Gators!

Grad school, University of Michigan: Go Blue!

Is it too much to ask for one of them to break back into the elite level of Football or Basketball?

The only people I get are the parents. Anyone else like an assistant coach who's doing it for free, weirdo. LOL.

But in high school you go to to game to make out with the girls under the stands. I quit football and baseball my sophomore year and only wrestled. It was nice being able to go watch the game instead of play in them. Wearing my varsity jacket with all my wrestling medals I picked up all the girls while the guys playing football were playing football. LOL. Meatheads. Lol.

In wrestling, I was aware of who was in the stands. And I was intense. I would pace back and forth like I had built up aggression to let out. Usually no one could match my intensity. Kurt Angle was right about the 3 I's. I had 1 of the 3. Intensity. I lacked the other 2

Intensity, Integrity and Intelligence

Can't make out under the bleachers in my high school football stadium. Vendors from end to end and cops to make sure people are behaving.

Undergrad, University of Florida: Go Gators!

Grad school, University of Michigan: Go Blue!

Is it too much to ask for one of them to break back into the elite level of Football or Basketball?

This friend of the family in FL had a daughter who went to Uof Florida and she was a pom pom chick so you know she was hot. Her mom was a widow trophy wife to some rich doctor who died, she remarried a rich guy in Texas. She kept her million dollar condo on the ocean in FL while living in Texas. Her daughter ended up marrying a rich guy. I'm sure they have perfect kids. LOL. GOD was she hot. OMG

I banged an Asian chick going to UofM. Almost banged a tranny. He/She was so hot. I was shocked to find out she was a he.

UofM is a great school education and sports but MSU has hotter chicks. UofM had the smartest geek women from high school. MSU had the smartest/hottest/most popular girls from high school.

Can't make out under the bleachers in my high school football stadium. Vendors from end to end and cops to make sure people are behaving.
I dated a hot chaldean with strict parents. She couldn't go to the weekend parties so the only time we could ever hang out and hold hands was at basketball games.

We never tell. An informal college rule because it's fraught and too well-known. Slightly unusual situation. :cool:
Huh? You'll have to explain. What informal college rule? So what if your school is well known?

This friend of the family in FL had a daughter who went to Uof Florida and she was a pom pom chick so you know she was hot. Her mom was a widow trophy wife to some rich doctor who died, she remarried a rich guy in Texas. She kept her million dollar condo on the ocean in FL while living in Texas. Her daughter ended up marrying a rich guy. I'm sure they have perfect kids. LOL. GOD was she hot. OMG

I banged an Asian chick going to UofM. Almost banged a tranny. He/She was so hot. I was shocked to find out she was a he.

UofM is a great school education and sports but MSU has hotter chicks. UofM had the smartest geek women from high school. MSU had the smartest/hottest/most popular girls from high school.
That is one hell of a post. Props! Feel like I watched an episode of the New Girl.

UF is getting too smart to have hot girls there too. Approaching Michigan. FSU gets them now. :(

I dated a hot chaldean with strict parents. She couldn't go to the weekend parties so the only time we could ever hang out and hold hands was at basketball games.

White folks largely haven't went to my HS's basketball games since desegregation unless they had a kid on the team or were working. Those have always been dodgy events as far as safety.

Are you sure I'll have to?
For me to understand, yes.

See if you cons would listen to NPR you would have learned this weekend about direct speech and what I wrote. What I wrote involves you participating in intellectual speech where you understand what I mean when I write something like this.

I didn't know you were autistic and took everything literally. Sorry. I'll try now to only say direct speech to you so you don't misinterpret what I'm saying.

And you still didn't what the fuck you wrote. I don't understand your reply. Rightwinger said
Another SUNY grad.
I went in the mid 70s and my tuition was $650 a year

And you said

We never tell. An informal college rule because it's fraught and too well-known. Slightly unusual situation.

You never tell what? What informal rule and how is it "fraught and too well known"? What is too well known?

You're slightly unusual.

White folks largely haven't went to my HS's basketball games since desegregation unless they had a kid on the team or were working. Those have always been dodgy events as far as safety.
I don't go anywhere that blacks are more than 20% of the population. I go to Detroit but I go where there are lots of whites and police.

I didn't know you were autistic and took everything literally. Sorry. I'll try now to only say direct speech to you so you don't misinterpret what I'm saying.
That's it! You've got it!!! I must be autistic. Musta been a school for autists, right? Thanx so much for helping me out with special Direct Speech for Autistics!

But not here: I'm out. Cute thread, but. I don't want it to be about me.

That's it! You've got it!!! I must be autistic. Musta been a school for autists, right? Thanx so much for helping me out with special Direct Speech for Autistics!

But not here: I'm out. Cute thread, but. I don't want it to be about me.
You must have went to a real shitty school that we will laugh at.

Or you will make a good one up.

Are you afraid we will figure out who you are? That must be it. You must have given us enough information about yourself that someone who knows you could possibly figure out who you are if you told us what school you went to.

I did that once. I told the year I graduated, what place I took in a tournament, my ethnicity, etc. I feel like I gave too much information. Maybe that's it.

It's okay. Thanks for nothing. LOL.

McClennan Community College in Waco, Texas - Associates Degree
(Won juco world series year before last)

Baylor University -also in Waco
Won Big 12 in football last year
I have a bachelors degree
Womens basketball is always very good - won championship in 2018

I have taken grad courses from Oklahoma and Pepperdine

Lived right off campus in mid 70’s
Saw Phil Keaggy and Love Song

My son went to Southern Mississippi and then got a second bachelors thru Texas Tech

Forum List

Back