Parents Labeled "Extremist" for Speaking Out.

Defaming parents as ‘extremists’ for standing up for their children is right out of Merrick Garland and Randi Weingarten’s playbook," Laura Zorc, executive director of Building Education for Students Together, told the Daily Caller.

I read this and what I hear is it is about politics, not their kids.

Defaming parents as ‘extremists’ for standing up for their children is right out of Merrick Garland and Randi Weingarten’s playbook," Laura Zorc, executive director of Building Education for Students Together, told the Daily Caller.

If you mean it's about the progressives in charge of some schools pushing their woke ideology onto the unsuspecting children while the parents try to prevent it, then I guess it is about politics.
The lefty politics of racial profiling & gender bending.
If they had tried that with my kids I would have been pissed off too.

It's not an either/or proposition in the first place, jackass.

If you mean it's about the progressives in charge of some schools pushing their woke ideology onto the unsuspecting children while the parents try to prevent it, then I guess it is about politics.
The lefty politics of racial profiling & gender bending.
If they had tried that with my kids I would have been pissed off too.

No, I meant what I said, not how you spun it.

The battle is on and the parents will win. They're our children, not the state's.

No. We all lose.

Just like "defund the police". While everyone is screaming at each other, the hapless lawmakers insist on new laws like teachers have to list every single book they have in their classroom, and if a single parent objects, that teacher has to offer an "alternate assignment".

That sounds great to you, I know. But that teacher is already dealing with social and behavior issues you can't even imagine. So teachers are just quitting and retiring early, like the police situation. So now instead of having a credentialed teacher in the room, you have someone LESS qualified, LESS experienced, with the same workload and expectations. How does that turn out?

You will spew nonsense like "we don't care" but that doesn't negate reality. It's a fail. It turns out miserably. For all of us.

No. We all lose.

Just like "defund the police". While everyone is screaming at each other, the hapless lawmakers insist on new laws like teachers have to list every single book they have in their classroom, and if a single parent objects, that teacher has to offer an "alternate assignment".

That sounds great to you, I know. But that teacher is already dealing with social and behavior issues you can't even imagine. So teachers are just quitting and retiring early, like the police situation. So now instead of having a credentialed teacher in the room, you have someone LESS qualified, LESS experienced, with the same workload and expectations. How does that turn out?

You will spew nonsense like "we don't care" but that doesn't negate reality. It's a fail. It turns out miserably. For all of us.
I have no problem providing a list of every book in my classroom.

Forum List

Back