What causes the Detroit syndrome?

Public education is run 100% by the DNC.

Lol. No. The DNC doesn't run public education.

In fact, they are pushing their gender/race crap in Red States all across the country and teaching them a hundred thousand newly created pronouns instead of teaching them science and math.
No they aren't. You are just making excuses for failing schools in red states.

LA has a dem gov.

there are certainly some cities in those places run by dems like jackson….but over all outside of those regions great places to live

what we have seen happen to detroit is what leftist policies bring to a community
Have you seen obesity in red states?

It's crazy and is a trillion dollar drain the on our healthcare system.

Ny and Cali are fine. I would be more worried about Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama. Talk about Republican shit holes.

All of those major cities are run by lib mayors who enjoy drugs and crime. Same story plays out across america. Lib run cities, destruction, despair, tent cities, drug infested, and homelessness. These are lib meccas and promise lands. This is their template and model.

Have you seen obesity in red states?

It's crazy and is a trillion dollar drain the on our healthcare system.
it’s a issue, largely due to the fact these states have moved from blue to red and thus have successful businesses and moved away from farming based, folks are having to adjust their diets…

but at least they aren’t getting mugged like in LA

Ny and Cali are fine. I would be more worried about Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama. Talk about Republican shit holes.
name the cities of concern. Demofk run cities, all of them. Every fking one of them. I challenge you to prove me wrong.

Uh... yeah... no. That is cherry picking.
Detroit is a case where a city placed all of their eggs into one basket. The Auto industry.
When that went away - the city went away.
You had a city that lost 40% of it's tax revenue in less than 5 years. A city with infrastructure for 1.8 million people, that fell to less than one million. Nowhere near the tax base to support a city literally built for double it's population.
That is what happened to Detroit.

Now, was their corruption and ineptness in their government - oh hell yes. But that is everywhere. If Detroit still had the auto industry they once had, and all of the supporting industries - Detroit would be the size of Chicago by now.

Red states failing education is creating a situation where we have to import scientists from other countries. How do you expect America to move into the future when red state schools are so bad?
States don't run schools. School systems are local.

haha how many homicides were in LA and NYC alone last year?
I don't know.

How many obese, uneducated, opiate addicted, people murdered someone while driving down a road full of potholes, in Alabama last year?

Those are states, not cities. Of course cities have more violence. There are more people.
so, it's the cities where the crime is at, name the political party of the most violent cities? you won't cause you got fking nothing to post. drop mic punk!!!!

Yes. I do. America can't be beaten unless we beat ourselves. I bet a lot of these memes and pics like in the OP come from Russia or China or Iran etc.

What in the world does this have to do with anything?

We can't be beaten unless leftist vermin beat us.

That worm is definitely turning as we speak.

Choke on it.

8 days

:)

I hope the entire country doesn't devolve into red states.

Highest murder per Capita, highest obesity, worst infastructure, most opiate use and rated worst for education.
I have long been of the opinion that various democrat posters who try to equate political orientation with education would be better served by displaying a little bit of such, themselves.

Really? Why are people leaving in droves from Ny and CA then?

Silicon Valley will be just fine, but I don't know about San Fran.

Silicon Valley will be OK cuz the rich folk need a place to live.

Forum List

Back