What Black Supremacists and Their Allies Really Mean When They Label Their Racism “Prejudice”

The images Essien posted prove otherwise.

Your uneducated denials don't prove anything.

The UK is 87 percent white. There is no colonization in the UK.
Down from 100% white and 100% ethnic British

And continuing to decline.

According to your idiotic logic no country in Asia or Africa ever were colonized.

It never has been 100 percent white. You are about a dumb ass, boy. If the UK was colonized it would be ruled and occupied by in this case an African nation. Part of the wealth of the UK would go to the ruling country and the government of that country would be the UK government. None of that is happening in any European nation.

Hd has no idea what colonization actually even means.
I know full well what it is. You on the other hand don't even know how to spell it without a computer and spell check.

No you don't know what colonization is. You made up your own definition and are attempting to convince yourself it is the truth.

ROFLMAO!

According to your idiotic logic no country in Asia or Africa ever were colonized.

It never has been 100 percent white. You are about a dumb ass, boy. If the UK was colonized it would be ruled and occupied by in this case an African nation. Part of the wealth of the UK would go to the ruling country and the government of that country would be the UK government. None of that is happening in any European nation.

It is apparent he is using word to create a disingenuous argument.

I mean, are you a black supremacists katsteve? All I see you talking about is how wrong white racism is. That's not a declaration of black racial superiority. But ovaries for nuts thinks this makes you, me or other blacks here black supremacists. The boy is brain damaged.

No, I'm not a black supremacist in any way. I do not believe in race being a determinant of superiority.

But if some low functioning, neo nazi cuck thinks I am , I'm cool with that.

In fact, I will even take it as a compliment.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: IM2
First of all I am sure everyone knows what the actual definition of the word “prejudice” means, but in case you don’t, here it is:
the definition of prejudice
prejudice
[prej-uh-dis]
|||
SEE MORE SYNONYMS FOR prejudice ON THESAURUS.COM
noun
an unfavorable opinion or feeling formedbeforehand or without knowledge,thought, or reason.

Notice how it has nothing to do with race specifically. And also notice how it doesn’t involve actual action merely thoughts and beliefs.

What these scum are really saying is that when they talk about “killing crackas” and then they go and kill a family member of yours because your family member met their racial criteria for being the murder victim, the perpetrator(in this case, them) is merely guilty of having “misguided thoughts” about nothing in particular. What you are really allowing these pieces of shit to do when they claim they can only be “prejudice” is allowing them to claim VICTIM status, even when they are a racist genocidal murderer. Could you ever imagine Dylann Roof ever being allowed to claim that he was “just prejudice” in any public facility?

I know baby boomers are too far gone to even think that they need to combat this stuff, but the Gen Xers, millennials and Gen Zers need to start learning how to fight these bastards before they claim all of the battlefield when our regiment hasn’t even been sent out yet.

It's easy
"would you rather be born black or white?"
Deafening silence?

For me, I would rather just be born a non-racist human being. Which fortunately I was.
Nobody is born as a racist.

You are either brainwashed into being one by authority figures and/or role models, or you become one from personal experience.

Agreed, but my intent was to make the point that skin color wouldn't matter to me as long as I was a person of integrity.

Having said that, it's a stupid question because if you asked any black person if they'd rather be born black or white, to a person they would say they'd rather be born black as they were or, like myself, that it wouldn't matter.

Stupid?"
I asked some black neighbors.
They died laughing.
You mean being discriminated in jobs? Higher rent payments? Couldn't live where we wanted?
You mean our white boys would rather grow up being pulled over 2x a week because we had too nice a car?
As they say "if you haven't been there, you have zero to say"

But would they rather have been born white? I'll bet every one of them would say no. If a majority of blacks would rather have been born black then yes, it's a stupid question to ask a white person.

Also, if I have zero to say on the matter then why ask the question? Either we have zero to say or we don't. If we have zero to say then I'm not obligated to answer the question in the first place and you have no basis for liking or not liking the answer and confronting me about it.

Last edited:
It's easy
Deafening silence?

For me, I would rather just be born a non-racist human being. Which fortunately I was.

You are either brainwashed into being one by authority figures and/or role models, or you become one from personal experience.

Agreed, but my intent was to make the point that skin color wouldn't matter to me as long as I was a person of integrity.

Having said that, it's a stupid question because if you asked any black person if they'd rather be born black or white, to a person they would say they'd rather be born black as they were or, like myself, that it wouldn't matter.

Stupid?"
They died laughing.
You mean being discriminated in jobs? Higher rent payments? Couldn't live where we wanted?
You mean our white boys would rather grow up being pulled over 2x a week because we had too nice a car?

I almost forgot.
In a New Orleans bar, asked for a glass.
"We only serve bottles here, blacks may have drunk from a glass"
Where on earth do you live?

Why on earth are you asking these questions? I haven't said a fucking thing about the racism blacks may experience. All I said was that it's a stupid question.

It was 100% white for THOUSANDS of years, you lying dipshit.

If the UK was colonized their flags and national symbols would be getting taken down in favor of the invaders, the heritage of English and British people would be being denied to appease the invaders, the indigenous people would be arrested for resisting the takeover of the UK and the invaders would be getting preferential treatment in every area of life. All of these things are happening in the UK

None of that is happening. The difference between majority white and 100 percent white is something you don't understand. Blacks have always lived in the UK.
No they haven’t.

You need to stop listening to the grand cyclops boy because blacks have lived in Europe for centuries.
Europe has existed for TENS OF THOUSANDS of years, idiot.

So “centuries” means nothing, especially when it was less than a negligible amount until the 20th century.

First of all I am sure everyone knows what the actual definition of the word “prejudice” means, but in case you don’t, here it is:
the definition of prejudice
prejudice
[prej-uh-dis]
|||
SEE MORE SYNONYMS FOR prejudice ON THESAURUS.COM
noun
an unfavorable opinion or feeling formedbeforehand or without knowledge,thought, or reason.

Notice how it has nothing to do with race specifically. And also notice how it doesn’t involve actual action merely thoughts and beliefs.

What these scum are really saying is that when they talk about “killing crackas” and then they go and kill a family member of yours because your family member met their racial criteria for being the murder victim, the perpetrator(in this case, them) is merely guilty of having “misguided thoughts” about nothing in particular. What you are really allowing these pieces of shit to do when they claim they can only be “prejudice” is allowing them to claim VICTIM status, even when they are a racist genocidal murderer. Could you ever imagine Dylann Roof ever being allowed to claim that he was “just prejudice” in any public facility?

I know baby boomers are too far gone to even think that they need to combat this stuff, but the Gen Xers, millennials and Gen Zers need to start learning how to fight these bastards before they claim all of the battlefield when our regiment hasn’t even been sent out yet.

It's easy
Deafening silence?

Stupid?"
They died laughing.
The only people being discriminated for jobs are white, specifically white males.

It was 100% white for THOUSANDS of years, you lying dipshit.

If the UK was colonized their flags and national symbols would be getting taken down in favor of the invaders, the heritage of English and British people would be being denied to appease the invaders, the indigenous people would be arrested for resisting the takeover of the UK and the invaders would be getting preferential treatment in every area of life. All of these things are happening in the UK

None of that is happening. The difference between majority white and 100 percent white is something you don't understand. Blacks have always lived in the UK.
No they haven’t.

You need to stop listening to the grand cyclops boy because blacks have lived in Europe for centuries.
Europe has existed for TENS OF THOUSANDS of years, idiot.

So “centuries” means nothing, especially when it was less than a negligible amount until the 20th century.

I think I know all this cuck. Junior, you're out of your league. Stay in the minors and post at stormfront.

It's easy
Deafening silence?

Stupid?"
They died laughing.
The only people being discriminated for jobs are white, specifically white males.

That's not happening. White unemployment is lower than national unemployment.

I know full well what it is. You on the other hand don't even know how to spell it without a computer and spell check.

No you don't know what colonization is. You made up your own definition and are attempting to convince yourself it is the truth.

ROFLMAO!
No, idiot I did not make a definition for “colonization” like you morons created a definition for “racism” and “prejudice”.

I mean, are you a black supremacists katsteve? All I see you talking about is how wrong white racism is. That's not a declaration of black racial superiority. But ovaries for nuts thinks this makes you, me or other blacks here black supremacists. The boy is brain damaged.

No, I'm not a black supremacist in any way. I do not believe in race being a determinant of superiority.

LOL
The only way I could be less of a typical Neo Nazi than I am would be if I wasn’t white.

Neo Nazis tend to shave their heads and wear tattoos. I am against tattoos and I literally have a giant afro right now.

Hilarious how you claim to not be a black supremacist but you think any attempt to defend the human rights of white people and the indigenous rights of Europeans is the equivalent of being a Neo Nazi. You are so afraid of actual equality that think actual humanists and egalitarians are Neo Nazis. LOL

You are the bottom of the bottom of the barrel.

ROFLMAO!
No, idiot I did not make a definition for “colonization” like you morons created a definition for “racism” and “prejudice”.

Then in your infinite, self proclaimed wisdom, feel free to repeat the definition of racism and prejudiced that "we" (whoever "we" are) created.

And yes. By default you attempted to redefine what colonialism actually looks like based on what you believe is happening in Europe.

My guess is that you've never actually been to Europe.

Last edited:
  • Thanks

LOL
The only way I could be less of a typical Neo Nazi than I am would be if I wasn’t white.

Neo Nazis tend to shave their heads and wear tattoos. I am against tattoos and I literally have a giant afro right now.

Hilarious how you claim to not be a black supremacist but you think any attempt to defend the human rights of white people and the indigenous rights of Europeans is the equivalent of being a Neo Nazi. You are so afraid of actual equality that think actual humanists and egalitarians are Neo Nazis. LOL

No, you nutjob. I am not a black supremacist. I am all for equality.

I just do not happen to have any empathy to waste on a 20 something, self admitted millenial, who is allegedly from a middle class background, who by his own admission, dropped out of school, has difficuty working with females, chooses to be a laborer for low wages, and has such delusions of granduer and hyper sensitivity about his limited intelligence, that nearly every sentence is punctuated with "how intelligent" he thinks he is.

Truly intelligent people, seldom need to have their intelligence validated.

LMAO.

And then you sound even more ridiculous with a never ending whinefest about how you are under siege in every aspect of society, just for being white.

If you were actually being marginalized that's one thing, but I have read in this very same forum where OTHER white people have asked you directly to point out exactly HOW you are being marginalized, disenfranchised or discriminated against.....and you have never presented a lucid response to that very simple question.

Poor you.

You sound like an insecure, effeminate, spoiled crybaby whose guardians cut off his allowance.

You're easy to see for what you are, and none of what you are, is equal to any semblence of maturity or intelligence developed through life experience and formal education.

You're just dumb enough to be more of a danger to yourself than anyone else.

No one is discriminating against you.

You fucked yourself up.

Last edited:
Funny how the mods tell me that I can't "funny" posts on threads I am not commenting on, but idiots and cowards like Katsteve can "funny" my posts on my thread without having had the balls to even attempt to prove what I am saying is wrong.

Black supremacy is slowly creeping into this forum.

Quit whining. You've been labeling EVERYTHING posted by black posters as "funny" for as long as I can recall.

So turnabout is fair play, little guy.

You are so far out there, that you're not worth wasting a second actually talking to.

Carry on, and give us more to laugh at, Beavis.
I rate nearly everything any Democrat says as "funny" because they are idiots who live in clown world. I only don't rate them "funny" if I can't verify how true statistics or statements they use are and don't care, or I agree with what they are saying and can verify it is true.

It is sad that my intellect is so above the standard kindergarten nonsense that low IQ dipshits like you and IM2 and gnat and dean and others mindlessly state that you think posting actual dictionary definitions to refute baseless opportunistic and sociopathic definitions coming from insular and crazy academia is considered "far out there".

You don't even understand why it is different for you to rate my posts in my thread and not make a single comment in that thread while I am being forced by the mods to comment in every thread in which I rate a post, you are literally that stupid. What you are doing isn't "turnabout" Cletus, its called being a low IQ coward abusing your privileges as a dumb black man to allow yourself to do things that smarter white posters can't do.

Any loon who would insist that Europe is being colonized in a way that is comparable to the invasions all over the world that Europeans inflicted on other continents is not worth wasting a word on Jethro. Your overinflated view of your own lackluster intelligence is not worth more than a laugh.

In your tiny little dysfunctional mind, the whole world is out to get you.....now you even believe that the undercover stormfronters here are as well.

Your idiocy has you reaping what you've sown.....so tough shit, Jed.

"Smarter white posters"? In all of the years that I've visited message boards, you are hands down, the dumbest freak that Ive ever seen.

Must suck to be you.
The loons are the ones who deny the colonization. Imprisoning people for having higher IQs and censoring the internet in the same way that China does doesn't mean that the deniers in Europe are right or smart. They are going to lose and then they are going to be gutted like the sick pigs that they are.

You are not even close to being smart enough to gauge intelligence.
Funny how the mods tell me that I can't "funny" posts on threads I am not commenting on, but idiots and cowards like Katsteve can "funny" my posts on my thread without having had the balls to even attempt to prove what I am saying is wrong.

Quit whining. You've been labeling EVERYTHING posted by black posters as "funny" for as long as I can recall.

You are so far out there, that you're not worth wasting a second actually talking to.

I rate nearly everything any Democrat says as "funny" because they are idiots who live in clown world. I only don't rate them "funny" if I can't verify how true statistics or statements they use are and don't care, or I agree with what they are saying and can verify it is true.

It is sad that my intellect is so above the standard kindergarten nonsense that low IQ dipshits like you and IM2 and gnat and dean and others mindlessly state that you think posting actual dictionary definitions to refute baseless opportunistic and sociopathic definitions coming from insular and crazy academia is considered "far out there".

You don't even understand why it is different for you to rate my posts in my thread and not make a single comment in that thread while I am being forced by the mods to comment in every thread in which I rate a post, you are literally that stupid. What you are doing isn't "turnabout" Cletus, its called being a low IQ coward abusing your privileges as a dumb black man to allow yourself to do things that smarter white posters can't do.

Any loon who would insist that Europe is being colonized in a way that is comparable to the invasions all over the world that Europeans inflicted on other continents is not worth wasting a word on Jethro. Your overinflated view of your own lackluster intelligence is not worth more than a laugh.

In your tiny little dysfunctional mind, the whole world is out to get you.....now you even believe that the undercover stormfronters here are as well.

"Smarter white posters"? In all of the years that I've visited message boards, you are hands down, the dumbest freak that Ive ever seen.

Must suck to be you.
The loons are the ones who deny the colonization. Imprisoning people for having higher IQs and censoring the internet in the same way that China does doesn't mean that the deniers in Europe are right or smart. They are going to lose and then they are going to be gutted like the sick pigs that they are.

I've gauged your lack of intelligence perfectly. It was not difficult to do it at all. My teenaged grandchildren think in a more complex manner than you are remotely capable of.

Who are these "victims" in Europe that are currently imprisoned for "having higher IQ'S"?.....Name one.

As far as internet censorship, there is not even a SINGLE European country in the top 10 of countries that are most affected by internet censorship....look it up.

Last edited:

LOL

Neo Nazis wear suits and ties and look like normal everyday white people. You are the one who is not for equality. Whites haven't lost right and the indigenous people in Europe are in no danger. You're a brainwashed idiot radicalized by white supremacists young boy.

Must suck to be you.

Must suck to be you.

I've gauged your lack of intelligence perfectly. It was not difficult to do it at all. My teenaged grandchildren think in a more complex manner than you are remotely capable of.

Who are these "victims" in Europe that are currently imprisoned for "having higher IQ'S"?.....Name one.

As far as internet censorship, there is not even a SINGLE European country in the top 10 of countries that are most affected by internet censorship....look it up.
No dipshit. Article 10 and 13 will make Europe the most censored continent in the world.

That hasn’t taken effect yet, and countries like Germany and Britain were already heavily censored.

Your grandchildren don’t know anything if you actually think they are intelligent.

LOL

Neo Nazis wear suits and ties and look like normal everyday white people. You are the one who is not for equality. Whites haven't lost right and the indigenous people in Europe are in no danger. You're a brainwashed idiot radicalized by white supremacists young boy.
Actually, they don’t. You just call any white person who says things you are uncomfortable with a “Neo Nazi” and pretend like you aren’t a racist piece of shit for doing so.

Did you or did you not go to the white man's definition of the word "prejudice" ?
Many black people are English

The England Women's netball team

_100884000_tv046200525.jpg

England Soccer Team

england-squad.jpg

Plus the first people in England were black "Cheddar Man"
Wrong again. There are many black Latino's.The majority of writers for popular and academic dictionaries have been white men. In the western world, as there are systems in place which privilege white people, it is not surprizing to see that the definition of racism put forward by white men is inaccurate. They are socialized to believe that the racism people of color experience is in any way comparable to the “racism” white people experience (i.e. being called out for perpetrating and upholding white supremacy). There is simply no credibility in white people defining racism.
So the white president and owner of dictionary.com (Doug Leeds) has no say as to what goes in dictionary.com ?

OK. Dude.
All you showed was that the UK is being colonized. In the 13th century there were no black people, no Arabs and no East Asians in England other than traders and merchants. What you did is no different than me showing you a picture of the South African Rugby team and claiming that South Africa isn't black.

The Cheddar Man was debunked as the same kind of racist lie as your definitions of "racism" and "prejudice" are.
Ancient 'dark-skinned' Briton Cheddar Man find may not be true
It is impossible to determine the skin color of skeletons found without any flesh or any DNA remnants. Funny how you don't believe white man's language created before any black slaves were in America but yet you believe the findings of modern technology created by almost all white people without any tangible evidence.

Latinos don't speak and have never spoken Latin, idiot. Latin is a dead language. Latinos speak Spanish or English. Latin was spoken by Ancient Rome, aka modern day Italy, aka white people.

Your definition of "racism" and "prejudice" is extremely new and completely opportunistic to suit your black supremacist agenda with the complete disregard of the human rights of white people, and not only that, but the SYSTEM in academia and media created those definitions. You are the one trying to defend the status quo. The problem is that you are a dumbass sociopath and people like you are not capable of defending this racist system from people like me.

Dictionary.com is using the actual definition of the word created 8 fucking centuries ago. They are not going to use bullshit made less than 30 years ago by lunatics on specific crazy ass college campuses who sided with the weather underground.

The UK is not being colonized.

White people 2300 years ago.

main-qimg-667f522b6c7ae4fc4514294269e56ca0

White people now.

RlpQPUNvQbMcsm8ikaqCgV63Fce2h9zl2TgHwQoEr0Dtstnlwl9l-LJGbtFZLcPevt2IA6B5-FlbDumTZv3gY01xny5HYlX7m-QTFAQ8ZfTj5U1cxf4ooP83v-xPouItRzlffia2EwX0-yJ45SawVOFAP10EFrSB7lB3MeD3U66kSF2YHigp75S8rZIuNwAA9J7BoEDMgr4fKLgzBP8xLHxg1y6JjHJ0K_7s9qTuusVTG_sJXDSErW6nlQW4gQe8l3osKr9evyHC2dZfb_Ukm8bSQSWpeOx_dBuHG0b-hKI1duJFgiu0B9_-G-FwI2eUEs19gJWrngdKtdD_F5IlioEZQ7Tgt_311M7XTSxveAK44HWFVCuk6lnysfNXADA-U-nKInSPTByuNnYV2mZJ4kBrN6bV1nNhDck4GA6F5R4P-p5U7SCnLBZBb3cklwzIMCW_qd94NI8wTRGUznSqRXIBjTyg4vw4n0mnmJN7ucK-Zwole8fd3Y4wqhYwv0qFKli3xRoSRm1aWKGWLdSG4kdrEJ5bdJdVqf-sqTS3GmSG7tj4JKX4khORtZlzbu3ra3ymgR3bJRzobB7ngrbO6qXLxg6VY0yUKRKhdzw5MxbA-HUsVf9rU3YY_W1LV8UdBvGrXMeYxkBGeZI7iJacFQOIyXKLn2w=w602-h488-no

So now whites dominate the whole New World, northern Asia, Australia, New Zealand, Europe and have a permanent foothold in South Africa.

Nobody is exterminating whites.

There are lots of white people around. When I say lots, I mean more people than you could fit a million Gran Artic 300 buses. Whites aren’t going to disappear in a hurry (unless by some pandemic other than genocide)

So let me get this straight.

Race-mixing is being done by : Who ? White people.
White people choosing to have fewer children is being done by : Who ? White people.

If this is a genocide, it’s the first in history to be carried out mainly by its own targets.

This is what a genocide looks like.

VTkMW6JB46voxQT6e6jVoVUw3xYFt44DwJcxoV_3uIiSvlDkxqJEQQH_8O7T-TGVi9sr7UW4zc0tuq-YH9QSpcDb0UM9SKkvT50B7YfX4vDOz5elz0dWpbAs1yAIxl4cxs-mK7s0ERvOfV5kwcQfUDai_dlCxkfI4_jF_1ucAkOYWee3ZnaYlSEAkAGIC8Ut62qN01DkBG168c2HGeuy9-7Ul5yEkwSAeBz1rCAgHMMFhw8uU-m_uN0jpCM2j28oUIilSpRZtz4zYkJhIrl1OVFmkO7WDYQ6CQuSyEZw2-chKrs8vF8ZjMcSsYC90Z7Qbc63OILu0ye_Wx0GOyZL1zEoeDnaj6MW8YFg6QhteKLzCUj0qOrTPedW3A7X3utN4ZAxcygH9qoR9q8bg1x-4TTj5x5xsg7rTOoJXV-PEd_A9qEUDNaQXB4jqntNbxLaLxsnjqWfme1dkTMRiIqifrMTfhZJhqWM5ZV8SeG1VW9zoyXrKhGCu9g_2rW3NSEmeU_Ehtib-idW8gp2KXBSKzOVA8Atv-IY4gz4fXm9WKY3vph9CVvtQ2AIIZGmBiVr-ucEMWYMoS1N9SEUxUpL3s2048Ci6-MsrfJ6oM5XJN3GLVWm7qbxSwPEWh1Iw_Gc95qXUgKnyxuv82RoXRXjEPFAGHkofBg=w576-h423-no

VGJ67Jh6oYe_wiIjI_eKsuxAX99czL_r8d97f3XSPD6rpZLyMkeHDEEFRLPm12n1eMH_m1hqtGdCjlXXNCnXg1D-UmHDEqlEVFNCI7eGtYdSQh4EdJyx3uavrINZVEGktQ_RZXiZNJ1vux2zZzMXJyyGCm1R0PprEJam3zOfpG930B3dUzmiwCX6Fd_AjWLQR2rcj-0Y_3HjVWBPMbXWp0iY5MPia5bt8qHZzMjHtkcgk3Yd-kmoSE55AWeTU09_UMmnF0E5jfDcFOsRZ0TAWU0zUJVcQ6aDT8g3SfJdteiPdhfCjyCoqKgXUFYhnoyI6WK1OWHjJBYuLhweShWGg99WvkxtR_3A7NwdDYGMPh_GDKTngave0XQRNTPVyU402NoLVNMTqFP4M_LkZazJ9OmBrY3_qRL4ShmOXd7bUPwrbings1ZtO8RjKJxHHFrxkm36imeCbqQptYZkjeWllEdnkqamVko243KgUkGqjZWiPpctgMcUwnJgoHVMOp6M9BDcNAksPaWakZoCUHgLWwqJuW-PYbexGsBFhm4MbWJ0WE_RavOtwolqoNm-gWSX2seflyqYiDISXkct7Bdhz9d39XxWC8biMaqttetAT9Ty1-u0OeSYCDmuoOo8yjPIPVZOepSlepepLrX6lxIqOa29HIhgC6Q=w593-h359-no

RSRN-_sCRceJTdOgUjonbKpG_GvtwzJr-2b5y7ny-7q8D5_0A2OVP2iHy8B2gZQKFtn8I2Z1Ziw2sLt2rTXETbwjeqS7uEz9Vx86XL2981VmL0UIlZ3enQOjvZgp8u9cl0-ZplPvDKxfv71pMc_OMYiWyeM6BNaEgCNmWKnLKmDEuhpMV5s_p0ZTNUFOsWz23YoXx7xjM37ONoQtQLPLIvjq3U-DdQ_EgVJOT5hydkrUuK5mBVjSwZcAnmWdS2oSI3ayrDsW7_Jh3AtAVrhgHIfj6A_YujElP6A3BGQ4z3Hq0Y6KqM9zF_jZ17OBTmiC7ZzBF6D_CfxLtVz0XnnM7VdUD97yWVNW5HbB3SYn8LIkQgia6gou7CNGJaatSV_m3FR7OZf9Jos4jTBTtNU7-RdR8ow7yfiT_CW4QhRROUxjIN7nIXTwvJySNphj4emi283I0gQLa4PecMikSYws_AixrO8RD2-7BfwlSXlcfroUUUh8xAbV5EHS89h7Dj1g3zL9ZZDK3wr06symdUHPmikylWgqyT0KPgTBI984Dz2b2fmgKjrFq7Ia4dMyONggXIpRC5pF1G9cxIV5v6y7JCqkH_zkZtd6FPhCEpyZ0LJfODjuwVPxc-0dMkLSQvyLIdOg7f5soY0b9g79E4SRpTqcoy5fbzU=w605-h379-no

Is there anything being done to all white people today ?

If so, show me the cattle cars, bullets, machetes, or Zyklon B.

You are not entitled to anything just for being born with fair skin. No one feels sorry for you that you’ve chosen to root your pride in something as superficial as your phenotype.

It's an affront to actual victims of mass extermination to label your wounded sense of entitlement as a genocide.

In the UK whites are around 90% of the population ?

So once again - Let me get this straight.

Are all the white women in the UK are gonna start f*cking all the black guys in UK (who are around 1%of the population) and have babies to them ?

Is that how you think genocide works ?

And of course I, on purpose didn't mention white men with black and non-white women but that doesn't really make your blood boil as much as blk dudes and white women. Eh ?

Or do you think that white Brits can’t hang on when even though they are are around 92% and run and control everything, bcoz if that's what you think then you must believe white brits are an incredibly weak-willed or culturally retarded group of people if they can’t maintain their own influence at 90%.

Plus.

You and other white supremacists don't want anywhere to be a 100% white

For one most white people can't stand each other, your families are full of dark secrets, were you hate each other because of some past sh*t and two if there were no black folks around, whites would have no one to blame but themselves for the crime; no one to blame but themselves when u didn’t get the jobs u wanted; no one to blame but themselves when your lives turned out to be less than u’d expected.

You need blk people, especially in a inferior role, as a way to build yourselves up, and provide a sense of self-worth you lack.

Last edited:

Must suck to be you.

Must suck to be you.

No dipshit. Article 10 and 13 will make Europe the most censored continent in the world.

That hasn’t taken effect yet, and countries like Germany and Britain were already heavily censored.

Your grandchildren don’t know anything if you actually think they are intelligent.

I already knew that it had not taken effect yet, you dunce. I've been to Europe several times, and going again this summer.

That was my point. You are attempting to make it appear that the oppresion and discrimination is happening this very moment.

It is not even a guaranteed fact that article 10 and 13 will not be ammended before it is implemented.

As far as my grandchildren go, they will surpass you in leaps and bounds.. by the time they are in their first year of college.

So, by name, WHO is IN PRISON, IN EUROPE this very moment "for having a higher IQ"?

Name just one person and the facts surrounding their sentencing.

Last edited:
  • Thanks

Must suck to be you.

Must suck to be you.

Whites are censoring themselves if and when these laws take effect.

ROFLMAO!

Then in your infinite, self proclaimed wisdom, feel free to repeat the definition of racism and prejudiced that "we" (whoever "we" are) created.

And yes. By default you attempted to redefine what colonialism actually looks like based on what you believe is happening in Europe.

My guess is that you've never actually been to Europe.
I know you have never been to Europe and I know you have never done any research on Europe. You are not actually intelligent enough to know how to research things, contrary to what you think or have been told. You have to be an idiot to think you can claim the information I have put in this thread is inaccurate or to claim that somehow IM2 and Paul Essien and Asclepias and many dumbass white liberal cucks somehow haven’t denied the racism of black people and sought to try to brainwash this forum with the new age academia racism against whites.

When Europeans are told that Europe is not white and that there are no indigenous English or British or French or Germans etc after being forced to accept millions and millions of immigrants and refugees, yes, that is some of the worst colonization that the world has ever seen. When you have all of that and Muslim police forces in major European cities, hate speech laws that are very rarely ever applied to non-white people and applied to white people every day for anything, mass rapes of white indigenous women and girls that are never reported until the media and government can no longer cover them up and punish those who speak out, and on and on and on; that is not just colonization, that is full blown genocide.

Nobody in power is ever going to tell you that there is a genocide or colonization of white people going on, at best they see it as a way of getting rid of people who could resist global dictatorships, at worst they are orchestrating it. You are the one who has to do the research and be smart enough to know when to question official sources that don’t add up.

Forum List

Back