What are you reading?

Prince Harry certainly has.

Him now.

But .....King George the V .... he is pure undiluted scum..... he let the Russian Imperial family died by not allowing them in Britain.

I hope he is burning in Hell.

Just began rereading James Fenimore Cooper's The Leatherstocking Tales . It is one of my all time favorites. Great reading with all this rainy weather and staying indoors.

I'm re-reading Flowers for Algernon, by Daniel Keyes. The structure of the story is brilliant. It's considered Sci-Fi, but to me it's much more than that. It's just a wonderful piece of literature with perhaps THE most heart-breaking ending I've read. Highly recommended.

I have read quite a few things since I last posted. Read biography of Lester Maddox who was a governor of Georgia, read a trilogy of The Economic Collapse by Mark Goodwin it's the 2nd trilogy of his I have read and really enjoyed. Now reading Bill Cowher's biography he was head coach of the Steelers my entire youth.

Just finished Unmasked BY Andy No. I recommend it. It is well documented evidence of Antifa there root beginnings up until modern times. The book came in the mail in good conditions but the pages were stuck together I had to take time to separate them. Other then that it was eye opening read and all American citizens should read it and be prepared and involved to oppose these people and there supporters in government.
That's on my to read list, actually its the next book up in my stack of books on my night table. Probably start it sometime this week.

Just finished
"LIMITLESS"...JIM KWIK
since June I've read
"OTHER MINDS" and "METAZOA" by Peter Godfrey-Smith
"The Knowledge Machine"...Michael Strevens
"The Marxist Ontology" by Michal Andrej Molnar
And the one that best shows the mindlessness of left wing education is
"7 1/2 Lessons About The Brain" by Lisa Feldman Barret PhD.
Talk about a waste of education:
She is cited in the blurb section as "a leading researcher in psychology and neuroscience", "a distinguished professor at Northeastern university", "with appointments at UMASS General Hospital and Harvard Med School," "she was awarded a Guggenheim fellowship, is a member of the American Academy of Arts and Sciences and the Royal Society of Canada...talk about a liberal education?, in her book she uses the word "CRAP" on more than one occasion to describe things she does not agree with, perhaps she was just playing to her audience of just living down her elitism...anyway she does not come across as an academic.

Just started eading , The Presidents Daughter by James Patterson and Bill Clinton. Good story well written. Fiction but timely. This could happen. Presidents daughter kidnapped by muslim terrorist. 594 pages. 136 chapters. It is a thriller.

I have been reading along with my nephew for most of this year. It was my sister's idea, and it hasn't been half bad to be frank. We're currently reading and discussing Ray Bradbury's Fahrenheit 451. We watched the film, too, but I found it overwrought. The book is more nuanced than the film adaptation.

I have been reading the Pendergast series by Douglas Preston and Lincoln Child. Listening actually, on audiobooks. They are simply a fun read. I read only ebooks. I have lost so many favorite books over the years when I moved so many times. Now I must have 200 ebooks and audiobooks. They are with me at all times.

Currently, I have four books in play.

The Real Anthony Fauci: Bill Gates, Big Pharma, and the Global War on Democracy and Public Health (Children’s Health Defense) by Robert Kennedy​

A Plague Upon Our House: My Fight at the Trump White House to Stop COVID from Destroying America by Dr. Scott Atlas​

Rigged: How the Media, Big Tech, and the Democrats Seized Our Elections by Mollie Hemmingway​

and I am rereading:

The Eye of the World: Book One of The Wheel of Time by Robert Jordan.​

Forum List

Back