What are you listening to right now

What am I listening to right now? Tinnitus.

Hey, that's honest.
Me too. When I was young I shot guns a lot without hearing protection, listened to loud music and played guitar in a handful of metal bands around Atlanta. Now I have it in both ears.

Hey, that's honest.
Me too. When I was young I shot guns a lot without hearing protection, listened to loud music and played guitar in a handful of metal bands around Atlanta. Now I have it in both ears.

See, I didn't do any of that. I came down with a sudden hearing loss symptom the ENTs call by the technical term "sudden hearing loss". Comes on uninvited and unannounced.

Of course years earlier I did also used to play in a Brazilian batucada band and after an evening of that in a closed space everybody's ears would be ringing...

Friend of mine says to put a clove of garlic in the offending ear before going to sleep. Haven't tried it yet. I like to taste my garlic.

Hey, that's honest.

See, I didn't do any of that. I came down with a sudden hearing loss symptom the ENTs call by the technical term "sudden hearing loss". Comes on uninvited and unannounced.

Of course years earlier I did also used to play in a Brazilian batucada band and after an evening of that in a closed space everybody's ears would be ringing...

Friend of mine says to put a clove of garlic in the offending ear before going to sleep. Haven't tried it yet. I like to taste my garlic.
That's too bad. I never had a diagnosis but I am pretty sure my assumption of the cause is correct.

It's funny you mentioned it because my ears are buzzing like crazy tonight for some reason. It has been more noticeable this past week. Maybe stress or too much caffeine.

Hey, that's honest.

That's too bad. I never had a diagnosis but I am pretty sure my assumption of the cause is correct.

It's funny you mentioned it because my ears are buzzing like crazy tonight for some reason. It has been more noticeable this past week. Maybe stress or too much caffeine.

Caffeine will definitely irritate it.

I'm tellin' ya, the only thing that drives it away is good sex. Or maybe the garlic if you wanna try that.

Hey, that's honest.

I'm tellin' ya, the only thing that drives it away is good sex. Or maybe the garlic if you wanna try that.
Screw the garlic!

Hey, that's honest.

Screw the garlic!

Ah, combination therapy. I like it. Now all I need is an Italian girl.

Forum List

Back