What Are We Going To Do About.....

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
TURKEY?

We have some where between 60 and 90 nuclear war heads sitting in a PRO-islamic country. They like us have an islamic president as well. And they are a NATO member. That is a multi-stage headache in the making and ready to spring on us at anytime.

We NEED to remove the nuclear war heads from that country because they are just what the islamic terrorists want. We SHOULD be pulling every hard drive from every computer and shipping them out. We SHOULD be burning all paper files quietly but quickly. Shredders do NOT work, iran proved that.

Leave the men and munitions until the second to last moment. Have the men set time bombs to blow up every building and load those men on a plane and fly them the hell out.

We NEED out of Turkey and we NEED them out of NATO.

Thoughts?
Fury

• Banned
Yea during the coup attempt they cut power to the Air base, it got kind of tense.
Its simply not a good area for us.
upload_2016-7-30_9-36-14.jpeg

We have problems all around that area with islam.

USA nuclear attacking Turkey then we eat dinear with that name are Turkey dinear.

Nobody of moslem extremist can't do nothing after they are lunch.

Yea during the coup attempt they cut power to the Air base, it got kind of tense.
The base has it's own internal power supply....Probably 200kw generators...man I would have liked to work on them big babies, all I ever got to fix was lawn mower generators of 5-10kw to run radars...

Oh please, the terrorist aren't going to get any US nukes...Plus they don't know how to employ them..
The hard drives and manuals contain everything they need.
Oh really? You think all it takes is a manual? Think again..All nukes are not armed..It takes a special trigger mechanism to fire them babies off..Which in itself takes technical training...and don't forget the sequence codes for activation...

Oh please, the terrorist aren't going to get any US nukes...Plus they don't know how to employ them..
Oh really? You think all it takes is a manual? Think again..All nukes are not armed..It takes a special trigger mechanism to fire them babies off..Which in itself takes technical training...and don't forget the sequence codes for activation...
Its the "fuel" they want NOT the delivery system, they HAVE that.

I doubt any of them could design or engineer a system of their own....

I agree that DarkFury is a loon. Period.

However, the USA should withdraw from Turkey and bring all of its people and assets home. Then the USA should work to make sure that Turkey is never a member of NATO until it makes some basic changes in human rights and religious toleration.

They ALREADY have the system.
r

Delivery is NOT a problem.
"
"The United States has confirmed that Iran tested a medium-range missile capable of delivering a nuclear weapon, in "clear violation" of a United Nations Security Council ban on ballistic missile tests, a senior U.S. official said on Friday.

"The United States is deeply concerned about Iran's recent ballistic missile launch," the U.S. ambassador to the United Nations, Samantha Power, said in a statement.

"After reviewing the available information, we can confirm that Iran launched on Oct. 10 a medium-range ballistic missile inherently capable of delivering a nuclear weapon," she said. "This was a clear violation of U.N. Security Council Resolution 1929."
U.S. confirms Iran tested nuclear-capable ballistic missile

However, the USA should withdraw from Turkey and bring all of its people and assets home. Then the USA should work to make sure that Turkey is never a member of NATO until it makes some basic changes in human rights and religious toleration.
Say I am a loon on one hand a fully agree with me on the other. LMAO.

They ALREADY have the system.
r

Delivery is NOT a problem.
"
"The United States has confirmed that Iran tested a medium-range missile capable of delivering a nuclear weapon, in "clear violation" of a United Nations Security Council ban on ballistic missile tests, a senior U.S. official said on Friday.

"The United States is deeply concerned about Iran's recent ballistic missile launch," the U.S. ambassador to the United Nations, Samantha Power, said in a statement.

"After reviewing the available information, we can confirm that Iran launched on Oct. 10 a medium-range ballistic missile inherently capable of delivering a nuclear weapon," she said. "This was a clear violation of U.N. Security Council Resolution 1929."
U.S. confirms Iran tested nuclear-capable ballistic missile
They have been claiming that Iran has been trying to make nuclear material for bombs since Clinton was president...it took the USA 9 years, and that was with new technology and theories of science....Since the information is available to know how to make a nuclear bomb, why do they not have one?

Say I am a loon on one hand a fully agree with me on the other. LMAO.
You are a loon. No one doubts that. But saying you are a loon is not saying you are dumb. You are not. And, yes, the USA should withdraw.

Forum List

Back