What Are They Going To Call It Now?............. Good Grief Mr Brown...

I’m sure you believe that what Trump is doing is the solution. I see it as gas on the fire. Yes all these problems have existed in one way or another through the history of our politics. But what’s happening now is disgraceful and not helping a thing. It’s just gonna get worse
The Division was already there..............

Hiding it doesn't help a thing.........sometimes we have to just confront it.........for too long we ignored the Far left as a bunch of crazies.......and now the crazies are ruling the roost in the Dem Party......JFK Dems are gone now...............they could be negotiated with............
I never suggested to hide anything but mature people can ignore the noise and find ways to get things done. Not run around demagoguing everything.
The far left Dems aren’t running shit, Biden and Mayor Pete are the two topping the polls and they are moderate. You gotta look at your own party man. Jim Jordan, the freedom caucus, Nunes, Trump... these aren’t moderate figures. They are the “Rights” version of exactly what you are complaining about
They are only if you can't see the abuse of Gov't from the last administration.

It's clear that they abused the Patriot Act and 702 with FISA.

It's clear they used insiders in the FBI, NSA, CIA, DOJ to cover their dirty dealings....

And it's clear they are in damage control mode for what they know they did.
No those things are not clear, that’s trumps propaganda. If you want to look at the facts then wait for the IC report that’s coming out next week. You are going to be wildly disappointed.
The Uncovering – Mike Rogers’ Investigation, Section 702 FISA...

This investigation has already been done........the only question is will they actually prosecute the establishment.....I highly doubt it.

Leakers in the NSA are ABSOLUTELY committing a crime............and there is a registry of those who get names off Redacted FISA information..............So it's easy to narrow down who the hell the leakers are in the intel community.........

The crimes are there..............prosecuting them will be a different story.
Who decides what gets prosecuted?

The Division was already there..............

Hiding it doesn't help a thing.........sometimes we have to just confront it.........for too long we ignored the Far left as a bunch of crazies.......and now the crazies are ruling the roost in the Dem Party......JFK Dems are gone now...............they could be negotiated with............
I never suggested to hide anything but mature people can ignore the noise and find ways to get things done. Not run around demagoguing everything.
The far left Dems aren’t running shit, Biden and Mayor Pete are the two topping the polls and they are moderate. You gotta look at your own party man. Jim Jordan, the freedom caucus, Nunes, Trump... these aren’t moderate figures. They are the “Rights” version of exactly what you are complaining about

It's clear they used insiders in the FBI, NSA, CIA, DOJ to cover their dirty dealings....

No those things are not clear, that’s trumps propaganda. If you want to look at the facts then wait for the IC report that’s coming out next week. You are going to be wildly disappointed.

This investigation has already been done........the only question is will they actually prosecute the establishment.....I highly doubt it.

Leakers in the NSA are ABSOLUTELY committing a crime............and there is a registry of those who get names off Redacted FISA information..............So it's easy to narrow down who the hell the leakers are in the intel community.........

Should be based on the LAW.........and the DOJ.........but that has become highly political...........and they just look the other way on people they don't want to prosecute.

Crimes were committed........PERIOD.......will they be prosecuted.........I doubt it. Some pawns will go down and nothing more.

Should be based on the LAW.........and the DOJ.........but that has become highly political...........and they just look the other way on people they don't want to prosecute.

Crimes were committed........PERIOD.......will they be prosecuted.........I doubt it. Some pawns will go down and nothing more.
right, based on the law and pursued by the DOJ... that would be Barr, correct?

do you think Barr is in the establishment tank or do you think he would indict if he had a solid case?

do you think Barr is in the establishment tank or do you think he would indict if he had a solid case?
Establishment

Establishment
why would trump appoint an establishment hack as AG?

Establishment
You tell me.............the establishment is very powerful and a lot of shit is probably going on behind the scenes we don't know about.

I'll be surprised if I'm wrong........hope I'm wrong.

Establishment
You tell me.............the establishment is very powerful and a lot of shit is probably going on behind the scenes we don't know about.

I'll be surprised if I'm wrong........hope I'm wrong.
Oh, well if you’re asking me... I’d say that you are nuts to accuse Barr to be an establishment puppet. He has clearly tossed away his reputation to go all in on the Trump train. As pathetic as some of the antics he has pulled for Trump are, I would not expect him to break laws and compromise his freedom. Everybody has a line. I’m not surprised you are taking this position though. Knowing the IG report isn’t going to implement the criminal activity the right wing has been touting and knowing Barr won’t be indicting all those they’ve been saying are going to get indicted you need a fall guy. These tactics are soooo transparent!

New Topics

Forum List

Back