What Are They Going To Call It Now?............. Good Grief Mr Brown...

You’re honestly going to sit there with a straight face and bitch about politicians branding things with hyperbolic names?!
It is done primarily by DEMONRATS... So your point would be...What?
My point can be summed up in one word... TRUMP
The only point you have is the top of your head...

Trump has nothing to do with your hyperbole and lies...
Good one, Billy Bob. You hit the nail on his/her/its? pointed head!
Haha, did he? Are you also denying that Trump uses hyperbolic nicknames to progress his agendas? Please answer, I like taking mental notes of all the disconnected dupes on this board.
There's NEVER a point coming from THIS one's pointed head. Yep, he/she/it? is QUITE dim!

The return to privation. Remember technology which comes from science wont save us only huge cuts to everyones lifestyle in the name of science

Trump Trolls the living hell out of the left.

Trump Trolls the living hell out of the Media.......

Trump Trolls the living hell out of the Dem politicians...

and they IMPLODE..........and expose themselves.

Fun to watch
Thank you that backs up what I’ve been saying

It is done primarily by DEMONRATS... So your point would be...What?
My point can be summed up in one word... TRUMP
The only point you have is the top of your head...

Trump has nothing to do with your hyperbole and lies...
Good one, Billy Bob. You hit the nail on his/her/its? pointed head!
Haha, did he? Are you also denying that Trump uses hyperbolic nicknames to progress his agendas? Please answer, I like taking mental notes of all the disconnected dupes on this board.
There's NEVER a point coming from THIS one's pointed head. Yep, he/she/it? is QUITE dim!
yet you don’t have the nuts to deny the validity of what I’ve said because you know its true. Thanks for playing but you lose

Fun to watch
It is how he beat the pack in the primaries without spending much money. Jeb Bush spent 100 million and hardly registered any votes there.

In the election he trolled the hell out of the media and got Free advertising as a result.

Whenever he wants to expose an issue.........he TROLLS them........and then they go crazy and actually expose what he was saying........brings it to light.

He plays them like a Fiddle.........that's just his style.....and it is effective.

Fun to watch
It is how he beat the pack in the primaries without spending much money. Jeb Bush spent 100 million and hardly registered any votes there.

In the election he trolled the hell out of the media and got Free advertising as a result.

Whenever he wants to expose an issue.........he TROLLS them........and then they go crazy and actually expose what he was saying........brings it to light.

He plays them like a Fiddle.........that's just his style.....and it is effective.
Yup you are right he trolled his way to the presidency and continues to do so. Pretty pathetic and sad for our country that childish tactics like that are being rewarded.

Fun to watch

Yup you are right he trolled his way to the presidency and continues to do so. Pretty pathetic and sad for our country that childish tactics like that are being rewarded.
It has exposed the corruption in the media and our gov't.............and I have no problem with it.

It won him the election.........so a lot of other people feel the same way.........being PC is overrated.

Fun to watch

It has exposed the corruption in the media and our gov't.............and I have no problem with it.

It won him the election.........so a lot of other people feel the same way.........being PC is overrated.
Trolling doesn’t expose corruption, trolling is trolling and most of it is dishonest hyperbole. But you are right people like you don’t care about things like honesty, integrity, or common decency so Trump does win and keeps a strong base. For people like myself that do care about those things it is an embarrassing time for both our country and the office of the president.

But back to my point and this thread. Hypocrisy shines when you defend and support trumps trolling and hyperbolic tactics yet try and criticize the left when they do the same thing. It is ridiculous in BOTH cases

Fun to watch

Trolling doesn’t expose corruption, trolling is trolling and most of it is dishonest hyperbole. But you are right people like you don’t care about things like honesty, integrity, or common decency so Trump does win and keeps a strong base. For people like myself that do care about those things it is an embarrassing time for both our country and the office of the president.
I see the lying media getting what they deserve.
I see the Far Left being exposed for their TRUE positions better than I've ever seen.

It's not dishonest to use SARCASM to show a point......which is how a lot of trolling is done.....

When people become unhinged ........whether you like it or not.........the Truth comes out.

I see the Far Left being exposed for their TRUE positions better than I've ever seen.

It's not dishonest to use SARCASM to show a point......which is how a lot of trolling is done.....

When people become unhinged ........whether you like it or not.........the Truth comes out.
i don’t agree... I see more dishonesty and lies on both sides of our politics and media than I've ever seen. Nobody tells the truth and nobody trusts anybody else. The media is cashing in more than ever, that’s not getting what they deserve... The politicians are all getting pushed to the wings as the mud slinging turns our government into a partisan team sport game instead of a collaborative operation to produce real results for our countrymen.

i don’t agree... I see more dishonesty and lies on both sides of our politics and media than I've ever seen. Nobody tells the truth and nobody trusts anybody else. The media is cashing in more than ever, that’s not getting what they deserve... The politicians are all getting pushed to the wings as the mud slinging turns our government into a partisan team sport game instead of a collaborative operation to produce real results for our countrymen.
The divide in this country has been going on a long time. You can't reason with the Far Left......as moderate Dems are finding out now..........they can't control them anymore.

The Media has been pushing LIES for far too long........just as politicians are as well............the Ford versus Kav DISGUSTED ME............Just as the Rove Machine took down Dems like Don Seigleman.......and the other side doing the same............

The Establishment needs to be thrown out both sides...........or nothing changes.

The divide in this country has been going on a long time. You can't reason with the Far Left......as moderate Dems are finding out now..........they can't control them anymore.

The Media has been pushing LIES for far too long........just as politicians are as well............the Ford versus Kav DISGUSTED ME............Just as the Rove Machine took down Dems like Don Seigleman.......and the other side doing the same............

The Establishment needs to be thrown out both sides...........or nothing changes.
I’m sure you believe that what Trump is doing is the solution. I see it as gas on the fire. Yes all these problems have existed in one way or another through the history of our politics. But what’s happening now is disgraceful and not helping a thing. It’s just gonna get worse

I’m sure you believe that what Trump is doing is the solution. I see it as gas on the fire. Yes all these problems have existed in one way or another through the history of our politics. But what’s happening now is disgraceful and not helping a thing. It’s just gonna get worse
The Division was already there..............

Hiding it doesn't help a thing.........sometimes we have to just confront it.........for too long we ignored the Far left as a bunch of crazies.......and now the crazies are ruling the roost in the Dem Party......JFK Dems are gone now...............they could be negotiated with............

Hiding it doesn't help a thing.........sometimes we have to just confront it.........for too long we ignored the Far left as a bunch of crazies.......and now the crazies are ruling the roost in the Dem Party......JFK Dems are gone now...............they could be negotiated with............
I never suggested to hide anything but mature people can ignore the noise and find ways to get things done. Not run around demagoguing everything.
The far left Dems aren’t running shit, Biden and Mayor Pete are the two topping the polls and they are moderate. You gotta look at your own party man. Jim Jordan, the freedom caucus, Nunes, Trump... these aren’t moderate figures. They are the “Rights” version of exactly what you are complaining about

I never suggested to hide anything but mature people can ignore the noise and find ways to get things done. Not run around demagoguing everything.
The far left Dems aren’t running shit, Biden and Mayor Pete are the two topping the polls and they are moderate. You gotta look at your own party man. Jim Jordan, the freedom caucus, Nunes, Trump... these aren’t moderate figures. They are the “Rights” version of exactly what you are complaining about
They are only if you can't see the abuse of Gov't from the last administration.

It's clear that they abused the Patriot Act and 702 with FISA.

It's clear they used insiders in the FBI, NSA, CIA, DOJ to cover their dirty dealings....

And it's clear they are in damage control mode for what they know they did.

It's clear they used insiders in the FBI, NSA, CIA, DOJ to cover their dirty dealings....

No those things are not clear, that’s trumps propaganda. If you want to look at the facts then wait for the IC report that’s coming out next week. You are going to be wildly disappointed.

Biden and Buttijerk, a fop and a faggot, saviors of the Democrap Party! Mother of Jeebus!

Biden and Buttijerk, a fop and a faggot, saviors of the Democrap Party! Mother of Jeebus!
wow, such a smart analysis, thanks for sharing, I’ll definitely take those points under consideration :cuckoo:

No those things are not clear, that’s trumps propaganda. If you want to look at the facts then wait for the IC report that’s coming out next week. You are going to be wildly disappointed.
The Uncovering – Mike Rogers’ Investigation, Section 702 FISA...

This investigation has already been done........the only question is will they actually prosecute the establishment.....I highly doubt it.

Leakers in the NSA are ABSOLUTELY committing a crime............and there is a registry of those who get names off Redacted FISA information..............So it's easy to narrow down who the hell the leakers are in the intel community.........

The crimes are there..............prosecuting them will be a different story.

Forum List

Back