What are the effects of the Roe Overturn today?

I see 4 basic areas in which the SCOTUS overturn of Roe v Wade will affect the country:
Political: Democrats hope that they can stir up excitement for the 2022 mid-term elections. Before today, there was no enthusiasm in the Democrat Party as Biden has pulled the party down big time. The question is, will this abortion issue get the attention Democrats hope for to win in November? Or, will the Democrats violence and insurrection acts they are calling for cause more people to vote for the Republican candidates? How do Republicans feel about this turn with abortion? Do they think this is bad timing because of the elections and might hurt them?

The Judicial Branch: Roe v Wade created a greater affect on judicial activism. It opened a can of worms in which we see liberal judges legislating from the benches. We have seen the Constitution eroded since 1973 as well. Does the overturn of Roe help with stopping judicial activism? Those doing this know that their cases will end up in the Supreme Court because of this ruling today. Roe v Wade was pure judicial activism as there is nothing in the Constitution about abortion or a woman's right to privacy. And, the 13th, 14th and 15th amendments have nothing to do with privacy. And, Roe wasn't even a case about a woman's right to choose. It was to protect the doctors who were performing abortions.

Religious: Obviously, the religious people are mostly happy except in churches with little moral doctrines to follow. But, the atheist secular radicals will orchestrate violence against religious people and churches as well. They already are. The LDS Church has closed their temples today because of threats by crazy abortion supporters. They will attempt to harm churches as that is Satan's method in these latter days.

Women's Reactions: I've seen and heard now several on the opposite side throw temper tantrums claiming the right are now killing women instead of unborn babies. They believe other rights will be taken away like gay marriage, contraception and other areas of this issue. Even though Alito has already said no in the decision.

What are the effects of the Roe Overturn today?​

Filthy, immoral liberal whores will have to learn how to have responsible sex like all decent people do.
THE END

Abortion Tourism will be a new and booming business!

Planned Parenthood just put the finishing touches on what they described as a "Mega-Clinic" in Illinois.
It is across the bridge from Missouri and plans to handle up to 18,000 abortions a year.

The required 72 Hour waiting period for counseling should provide for some investments in lodging and dining in the surrounding area.
Seems like they were reading the writing on the wall a while back ... :auiqs.jpg:

These women who cannot travel also do not have access to a sports car they may desire to have. Waaaah!
Oh my! It seems like you are incapable of the ability to see farther than your nose, for such a callous and thoughtless comparison..... Sheesh!!!!!

You are talking about changing the next 20 years of their immediate lives.... Not a sports car. Their and their potential child's life....what gives you or the government, that power to make these kind of decisions for another person or their unborn, in early stages....

when you know nothing, absolutely nothing about them, or potential father being an ass, or that they could be 13 or 15, or they are months away from graduating and getting their college degree and the boy ran, or that they already have four to six kids in toe and her and the hubby can't handle more, or a gazillion other things that could be going on in the lives of the only people involved?

And among black women, death rates for birthing are more than double of those for white women....their own risk is higher.... Would it be the State govt s fault if she was one of those statistics?

Yes, I realize I am just creating all of these different circumstances that their situation may be, mostly to make my main point....

These are very private and personal decisions to make, that only the people hands on involved should make...but ultimately is the young woman or girls decision (or sin, if you believe) to make at the earliest time possible, right or wrong

The government should not be making these kind of decisions for someone else in early stages.

More and more women are deciding on their own to have their babies instead of aborting them....forcing a 9 month pregnancy on to them and the next 20 years in poverty, is not the way to go....let them choose that path.

50% of all babies born each year, ARE BORN out of wedlock now.....

Seems like the real problem is the father's abandonment..... Where is the man's responsibility in all this Scarlet Letter branding dreams and euphoria the right wing is expressing towards the girl or woman???

Last edited:
I don't believe it. Show me the source of that information.

Oh my! It seems like you are incapable of the ability to see farther than your nose, for such a callous and thoughtless comparison..... Sheesh!!!!!

You are talking about changing the next 20 years of their immediate lives.... Their and their potential child's life....what gives you or the government, that power to make these kind of decisions for another person or their unborn, in early stages....

when you know nothing, absolutely nothing about them, or potential father being an ass, or that they could be 13 or 15, or they are months away from graduating and getting their college degree and the boy ran, or that they already have four to six kids in toe and her and the hubby can't handle more, or a gazillion other things that could be going on in the lives of the only people involved?

And among black women, death rates for birthing are more than double of those for white women....their own risk is higher.... Would it be the State govt s fault if she was one of those statistics?

Yes, I realize I am just creating all of these different circumstances that their situation may be, mostly to make my main point....

These are very private and personal decisions to make, that only the people hands on involved should make...but ultimately is the young woman or girls decision (or sin, if you believe) to make at the earliest time possible, right or wrong

The government should not be making these kind of decisions for someone else in early stages.

More and more women are deciding on their own to have their babies instead of aborting them....forcing a 9 month pregnancy on to them and the next 20 years in poverty, is not the way to go....let them choose that path.

Seems like the real problem is the father's abandonment..... Where is the man's responsibility in all this Scarlet Letter branding dreams and euphoria the right wing is expressing towards the girl or woman???

You really are a true leftist. It's the father of the child's fault, it's the governments fault, it's the justices on the SC fault, but never the expected mothers fault.

What gives government the power to make these decisions? The voters give them that power. We have primary elections and we have general elections, and the people (by majority rule you leftists love so much) decide on our representatives based on their views including abortion.

These women who cannot travel also do not have access to a sports car they may desire to have. Waaaah!

Just a cheap excuse. They used the same one for Voter-ID. You tell any one of these women there is a thousand dollar check in their name two states away, and all they have to do is present proper ID to claim it, they'll be there the next day. Same with those with the claim there is no way to get on a Greyhound and make it to another state for an abortion.

You really are a true leftist. It's the father of the child's fault, it's the governments fault, it's the justices on the SC fault, but never the expected mothers fault.

What gives government the power to make these decisions? The voters give them that power. We have primary elections and we have general elections, and the people (by majority rule you leftists love so much) decide on our representatives based on their views including abortion.
It's the woman's decision to make, right or wrong and none of the government's business to interfere imo, and not within their power to invade her privacy early on or even know she is pregnant, or demand from her body, carrying an unborn baby for 9 months....unless she personally is ready and has made that decision herself of whether to have a medical procedure or pharmaceutical abortion or whether to be a single mom etc.

It feels like some sort of sleazy voyeurism, peeking in on her life to me.... :(

And what's next, if the state government can force pregnancy, can state governments force abortion like China did for a while? What gives the State one of those powers, while not the other, some day in the future?

Last edited:
It's the woman's decision to make, right or wrong and none of the government's business to interfere imo, and not within their power to invade her privacy early on or even know she is pregnant, or demand from her body, carrying an unborn baby for 9 months....unless she personally is ready and has made that decision herself of whether to have a medical procedure or pharmaceutical abortion or whether to be a single mom etc.

It feels like some sort of sleazy voyeurism, peeking in on her life to me.... :(

And what's next, if the state government can force pregnancy, can state governments force abortion like China did for a while? What gives the State one of those powers, while not the other, some day in the future?

There is no forced pregnancy here. Forced pregnancy would be a woman tied down and being raped. It's simply a law that says you can't kill your baby which is the way half of America sees abortion. You brought on your own pregnancy yourself in most cases.

My new neighbor moves in and I see him tie his dog outside all day with no food or water on a hot summer day. I call the cops. They cite him for animal cruelty and take his dog away from him. What gives the city that right? It's his dog. He should be allowed to do what he wants with his animal, right? Who am I to invade his privacy?

We live in a country where representative are allowed to make law on social standards. Abortion is a very divided issue, I would say probably 50/50. So we elect people that will create the social standards we want, and it's perfectly legal. If the majority agrees with you which is what the case will be in liberal states, then you have nothing to worry about. If the majority thinks the opposite of what you think, then you lose.

Oh silly one! The protesters when interviewed have all said they are doing so in support of the women being enslaved by their states with forced pregnancy.... :D
Who forced them to spread their legs oh silly one.

They are incapable of driving or calling the companies getting them to another.state to kill their baby?

Poor things

You are talking about changing the next 20 years of their immediate lives.... Not a sports car. Their and their potential child's life....what gives you or the government, that power to make these kind of decisions for another person or their unborn, in early stages....

Man bashing hit piece full of excuses that could have been solved by a rubber for a few bucks. Next excuse is the rubber broke lol

I'm talking about how faulty your claim is that precedent can never be changed,
Wrong as usual

Broad support for abortion rights: Gallup polls show Americans’ support for abortion in all or most cases at 80% in May 2021, only sightly higher than in 1975 (76%), and the Pew Research Center finds 59% of adults believe abortion should be legal, compared to 60% in 1995

Forum List

Back