What are the effects of the Roe Overturn today?

Wrong as usual

Broad support for abortion rights: Gallup polls show Americans’ support for abortion in all or most cases at 80% in May 2021, only sightly higher than in 1975 (76%), and the Pew Research Center finds 59% of adults believe abortion should be legal, compared to 60% in 1995

You really don't understand how this country works, do you?

Politicians make law based on what people think, like or dislike. The Supreme Court doesn't rule on popularity. They rule based on their extensive knowledge of the Constitution and founders intent. So it doesn't matter if 90% of the people are against Roe being overturned, that's not what they base their ruling on; it's why our founders didn't want SC justices to be elected officials that would bow to political pressure.

In this situation state representatives will make the laws regarding abortion. You as a voter have a right to support the candidate(s) with a pro abortion stance. You can write editorials to your local paper, you can volunteer your time to help them campaign, you can make political donations. After the GW and Trump elections, you on the left were bitching up a storm about not having a popular vote election system for President. Well.... this is what a popular vote looks like. State reps are elected by the majority of voters that votes for them.

These women who cannot travel also do not have access to a sports car they may desire to have. Waaaah!

There it is. The filth and the hatred of women at the root of the euphoria on the right for this decision.

The lie that it's only selfish women who have abortions is also a lie. 1 in 4 American women has an abortion before age 40.

My body is subservient to me? My body IS me.

Yes. What I said is that other women's bodies are not yours and those women are not subservient to you.

Abortion: It's a woman's body ... PERIOD.

Covid: Sometimes it's a woman's body, sometimes not and that body is SUBSERVIENT to me because I'll decide.

Is it a woman's body if she wants to put drugs in it? If she wants to work for less than minimum wage? If she wants to keep the proceeds of her labor? Or are we going to have to discuss whether that's her body or yours?

I can't believe you thought you caught a libertarian in that trap, is is always a woman's body to you kaz? YES! You, maybe, maybe not. Usually not ...

I was disputing your moronic claim that only 50% f people favor choice...dumbass

This court rules based on politics

Ray From Cleveland

It works in both directions. Both these statements are true:

1) The majority of Americans oppose a total ban on abortions

2) The majority of Americans oppose no limits on abortion.

The country's pretty much in the middle no matter what lush thinks

Your silly cartoon implies the burden. The protection of human life and the individual responsibility of those that create it are separate issues. Morons like seem incapable of realizing that.

morons like *you* think you're pro life - when in actuality ... you are only pro birth.

images.jpg

Oh dear. Oh my. Nothing happened.

oh dear ... oh my my MY my my............

donny hasn't done so yet. what you FAIL to critically think it out is ~ if he tells the truth, he's fucked. if he lies, he's fucked even more.

bigley.

Too many big words for you? Bye.

too many for you to figure out that it's none of your biz'nez - since you're not paying for it nor want to pay for the medical, education, housing, & clothing needs of those you want to 'save from death'.

that's hypocrisy 101.

Forum List

Back