What are the effects of the Roe Overturn today?

Its a done deal now, Only in the future will we know how this will effect us.
Just a personal opinion but this adherence to a political party/ Winning is everything, lack of looking at both sides of issues.
And choosing mass hateful hysteria aimed at political party's instead of the issues them self.

This is a news story about the abortion ruling. It actually shows the inside of an abortion room, which is rare. Not the sonogram, whose image they do not ever allow patients to see. They do see the motto on the wall:

"OUR FEELING ARE OUT MOST GENUINE PATHS TO KNOWLEGE."

That sums up liberalism pretty well.

Hey, I am just quoting Robbard, I didn't say it. Par for the course for a libertarian.

Rothbard, retard.

And Murray was entitled to his opinion on that subject, as I am entitled to disagree with him.

I understand, you're a Nazi. Every thought you have comes from your Reich, via DailyKOS, CNN, or some other hate site. Because dissent and independent thought are unthinkable to you in the Reich, you assume I must mindlessly bleat anything any Libertarian has written, you can't conceive of the idea of liberty and individualism.

Is there any support in the constitution for citizens making their own medical decisions or any support in the constitution that supports citizens planning their families thru contraception?

Not really. The founders never thought that would be a problem, and wasn't until Dementia tried to force working people to take a vaccine they rejected.

It's more than that by a lot.

The SC does not represent the population any more. It represents a minority of extremists.

And that "change" has occurred numerous times before

Leech you fucking retard. May I call you fucking retard? I think I will, since that's what you are.

The Supreme Court of the United States was NEVER intended to support the "majority." Like most, if not all Nazis, you have utterly no clue as to how our government is designed.

The court is to adjudicate disputes between the many states and in cases where no state has jurisdiction - this is the enumerated duty per the constitution.

The House of Representatives is the voice of the people. The SCOTUS is the voice of the LAW, moron.

I could support a ban after 16 weeks with following:

No requirements on the woman (multiple appointments, vaginal ultra sound, waiting periods) that could delay her.

Always an exception for mother’s life, health and severe fetal deformities.

Fair enough?

Then make sure you tell your state reps or support the people running for leadership in your state that shares your views.

Leech you fucking retard. May I call you fucking retard? I think I will, since that's what you are.

The Supreme Court of the United States was NEVER intended to support the "majority." Like most, if not all Nazis, you have utterly no clue as to how our government is designed.

The court is to adjudicate disputes between the many states and in cases where no state has jurisdiction - this is the enumerated duty per the constitution.

The House of Representatives is the voice of the people. The SCOTUS is the voice of the LAW, moron.
Pretending that the Court is anything but political makes YOU the ducking retard

Retard

No it isn’t “crystal clear” due to the first clause.

That right is also denied to to the mother when the state takes control of her body.

Nobody is taking control over anybody's body. Many Americans see abortion as murder. The state not allowing you to have an abortion after X weeks is not controlling anything.

But really, my opinion doesn't matter on this.... I don't think we or our government, should even know if a girl is having sex or not, or has gotten pregnant or not.....especially early on and before she is showing.....it's none of our bees wax or the government's to know such private and personal things....imo

Your opinion has nothing to do with getting rid of Roe.

Not really. The founders never thought that would be a problem, and wasn't until Dementia tried to force working people to take a vaccine they rejected.
Simply not true.

The SC rulings that the States could not make laws about restricting contraception because it was unconstitutional, came before Roe v wade, and the Roe decision relied on those cases. Sodomy laws were struck down too, Gay marriage couldn't be restricted either, nor our own medical procedure decisions....these type things that involved personal and or private choices, could not be banned by State governments....the SC said the states were never given that kind of power over us.... in the constitution??? What changed?

Simply not true.

The SC rulings that the States could not make laws about restricting contraception because it was unconstitutional, came before Roe v wade, and the Roe decision relied on those cases. Sodomy laws were struck down too, Gay marriage couldn't be restricted either, nor our own medical procedure decisions....these type things that involved personal and or private choices, could not be banned by State governments....the SC said the states were never given that kind of power over us.... in the constitution??? What changed?

Nothing changed. This isn't about the SC making laws one way or another. It's about constitutional protections for abortion that isn't there and never was. If your state allows abortions, then you have abortions. If it does not, then the Constitution can't force them to not make any laws against it.

That is apples and oranges. The Constitution addresses gun rights but you won't find the word "abortion" anywhere in the document.
The constitution mentions nothing in the 2nd on self defense....yet it is used by you and the courts as reason why individuals had a separate right to bear arms....

At the time of the constitution, all able men between 17 and 45 had to be ready registered and to be drafted in to the Militia upon a moment's notice, and were required to have their own gun, ready and able.

THAT is what the 2nd amendment is about, and why there is not really two made up clauses, but really it is as it reads, with a comma between the militia and men, its all about the Militias being prepared, and for 200 plus years it was thought of, in that manner...until the NRA about face and then the Scalia decision.

Nothing changed. This isn't about the SC making laws one way or another. It's about constitutional protections for abortion that isn't there and never was. If your state allows abortions, then you have abortions. If it does not, then the Constitution can't force them to not make any laws against it.
The constitutional protection is not abortion, but the right to privacy and the right to make ones own personal and medical procedural decisions without government intrusion.

Last edited:
The constitution mentions nothing in the 2nd on self defense....yet it is used by you and the courts as reason why individuals had a separate right to bear arms....

Yes, it's used by us who believe in the right to carry our guns, but the court only rules on the constitutionality, not the reasons for exercising it.

Furthermore you can find quotes of our founders on the subject and even debates where self-defense was part of the debate. You will never find a debate on abortion when any of our amendments were written.

The constitutional protection is not abortion, but the right to privacy and the right to make ones own personal decisions without government intrusion.

Of course it's about the Constitution. If your state makes a law such as no gay marriage, as far as the SC is concerned, your state is not allowed to do that. Falsely, they claim it has constitutional protections. Same thing with abortion. If my state wanted to outlaw abortions, prior to the recent decisions, we were not allowed to have such a law.

As reality sinks in, the number of people disagreeing with this decision is growing including 67% of women.

Overall, the poll found that 59 percent of respondents disapproved of the ruling and 41 percent approved. More than two-thirds of women surveyed — 67 percent — disapproved of the ruling, while 33 percent were in favor of it.

A majority of women in the survey — 56 percent — also said the court’s decision will make their lives worse, while only 16 percent said it will make their lives better. Twenty-eight percent of women said it will not make a difference.

Forum List

Back