What are Republican's domestic policy's?

I asked them that in a thread I started. I asked them for reasons I should vote Republican.

And I don't want to hear lower taxes because Republicans have proved they raise our taxes in order to give the rich tax breaks. Republicans do not lower the tax burden on the middle class.

And I don't want to hear the same old less regulations tort reform or less government.

Why should I vote GOP? I'm a middle class middle age white and I don't see the benefit of the GOP.

Why do I vote Republican? Because Republicans are slime balls, they are just less of slime balls than Democrats.

Unfortunately you only have two logical choices when it comes to voting: Democrats or Republicans.

If you believe in a massive welfare state, vote Democrat. If you believe the more people that depend on the government--the better, vote Democrat. If you believe Americans should be disarmed because that will make all the criminals want to give up their guns, vote Democrat. If you believe that it's better to kill unborn babies than it is violent murderers sitting on death row, vote Democrat.

If you believe that the productive should be rewarded and not penalized for their accomplishments, vote Republican. If you believe that we need more God in our society, vote Republican. If you believe that you have the constitutional right to protect yourself and family, vote Republican. If you believe that tough love is a better solution to poverty than pandering, vote Republican. If you believe that just about every American has the option to be successful, vote Republican.
So if corporate profits and the stock market are higher than ever before and wealthy are wealthier than ever before, when exactly will wages rise on their own without government intervention? I'm dying to know. Wages have been flat in the lower classes for DECADES.
And the wealthy have never made more money. So how have the tax cuts for the wealthy helped the country? It doesn't make sense to me either.

You have a short memory. Floppy Ears increased taxes on corporations and on people who made over $450,000 a year. At the beginning of this year, he said he wanted to raise it even more. So for the last near three years, there has been no tax cut but a tax increase on all those evil wealthy people.
Maybe that's why Obama's economy is doing great.

Great????

Someone said the Democrats domestic policy is just giving away free stuff. Why would they think that? Here are a few "give a ways" Democrats are running on:

Build and update America's infrastructure to provide jobs and make America competitive..

Help people get an education that targets actually getting a well paying job.

Help people get health care that manages good health for a longer and more productive life and drops the cost of care.

Help poor children have at least one nutritious meal a day so they can concentrate on school and not be distracted with the feeling of being hungry.

Help young parents with affordable day care so both parents can work and create the kind of life they want their children to have.

It's easy to prove that Republicans are against all these things. So what are they for. They can't run on "stop everything". That's not even conservative. What are they actually planning on doing to help the country?
I knew when I clicked that you'd answer your own question......But about that "free" stuff you say you're not proposing - everything you started with the word "help" is the exact things you tell your sheep that you're giving them for free
So American infrastructure, education, helping parents to work is "free stuff"?????

To me, these are national security issues. Imagine the entire country was made up of the most ignorant southern states like Alabama and Mississippi. Would America be a super power? Would it be a world leader? Or would it be a banana Republic?
The infrastructure point didn't start with help. Childcare isn't free and neither is education
Ummm, OK, who said it was?
You....I said everything that started with"help" was "free".

This is all fluff and no substance. Don't you see why that's an issue? We are talking about specific policy ideas here.

Mostly fluff and very little substance is EXACTLY what the Federal Government was intended to be.

You want specifics..... Conservatives want to destroy everything you stupid ass Liberals believe in.

We're for Nationalism, Isolationism and telling all the lazy, stupid fuckers to figure out how to support themselves or DIE.

Is that specific enough for you
Nationalism, LOL, that's why im elated the big bad USA LOST Iraq and Afghanistan:rofl:, please feel free to keep on starting wars you cannot win...

American Imperialism isn't so mighty anymore is it???

Most of the lazy stupid fuckers that receive handouts are in the cesspool south, which is perfect!!! i don't mind seeing white trash rednecks die because they lack health insurance:thup:

Liberals believe in SSM, Abortion, Marijuana legalization in blue states, Unions, and of course Medicaid expansion..

If white trash garbage Cuntservatives are out to destroy everything Liberals believe in your bitch party isn't doing a very good job huh:up_yours:

if right wing **** politicians like Ted Cruz hate the Gubmint so much why do they wanna work in it??

This is all fluff and no substance. Don't you see why that's an issue? We are talking about specific policy ideas here.

Mostly fluff and very little substance is EXACTLY what the Federal Government was intended to be.

You want specifics..... Conservatives want to destroy everything you stupid ass Liberals believe in.

We're for Nationalism, Isolationism and telling all the lazy, stupid fuckers to figure out how to support themselves or DIE.

Nationalism, LOL, that's why im elated the big bad USA LOST Iraq and Afghanistan:rofl:, please feel free to keep on starting wars you cannot win...

Most of the lazy stupid fuckers that receive handouts are in the cesspool south, which is perfect!!! i don't mind seeing white trash rednecks die because they lack health insurance:thup:

Liberals believe in SSM, Abortion, Marijuana legalization in blue states, Unions, and of course Medicaid expansion..

If white trash garbage Cuntservatives are out to destroy everything Liberals believe in your bitch party isn't doing a very good job huh:up_yours:

if right wing **** politicians like Ted Cruz hate the Gubmint so much why do they wanna work in it??

When did Cruz ever say he hated government?

Slash, cut, abolish and burn.

Science = no more funding
Education = no more funding!!!!
Unemployment = get the fuck to work!!!!
Infrastructure = learn to drive on dirt roads, sucka!!!
r&d??? = Go work for a fortune 500 company and be a nigga!!! No tax payer funded of anykind...
Clean air and water = suck it up, bitch!

Who defunded NASA?

Someone said the Democrats domestic policy is just giving away free stuff. Why would they think that? Here are a few "give a ways" Democrats are running on:

Build and update America's infrastructure to provide jobs and make America competitive..

Help people get health care that manages good health for a longer and more productive life and drops the cost of care.

Help poor children have at least one nutritious meal a day so they can concentrate on school and not be distracted with the feeling of being hungry.

Help young parents with affordable day care so both parents can work and create the kind of life they want their children to have.

It's easy to prove that Republicans are against all these things. So what are they for. They can't run on "stop everything". That's not even conservative. What are they actually planning on doing to help the country?

What good is infrastructure if Capitalism is under attack? Fidel can answer that question for you.

Should Republicans adopt the Domestic Plan of Lyndon Johnson (D)? Some say it will last for at least 200 years. Agree?

After experiencing a couple of presidential elections both party's promises begin to sound like the "no homework" pledge campaigns undertaken in elementary school class elections. All fluff, no substance. I plan on voting Republican simply with hope (misguided as it might be) of getting one or two more Supreme Court justices with some common sense.

So you don't feel that people deserve any of that kind of help? How will this country compete with other countries? Corporations want immigrants with degrees because Republicans in Red States aren't qualified. There are 5.8 million jobs available. But people don't have the skills. Isn't it a matter of national security to keep people from being ignorant and unskilled?

You can't force people to learn, inner city schools are proof of that. Why is it the majority of really substandard schools are in regressivecrat run cities?

Also why do you regressives allow colleges to reject qualified US citizens in favor of foreign students, in fact you give the foreigners subsidies with taxpayer money to study here. Then you bitch about uneducated Americans, typical regressives, create a problem, then demand more taxpayer money to fix it. You want to educate foreigners, chose the ones that came here legally and have been given permanent residency. Regardless, education is a State responsibility, not the feds.
How international students are subsidizing U.S. universities

A growing number of international students are finding that their dreams of studying in the U.S. comes with a nearly impossible price tag. Many schools have limited funds for student aid, and the lion’s share of that money is reserved for U.S. students. And most foreign citizens are not eligible for federal student aid from the U.S. Department of Education.

-----------------

I'm not bothering with the rest of your post. I'm guessing it's equally ignorant.

10 Universities That Offer International Students the Most Aid

Among the schools that gave the most financial aid to international students, the average award was $54,718.
<<<snip>>>
A record number of international students – 886,052 undergraduate and graduate students – enrolled during the 2013-2014 school year, according to an annual report on study abroad trends.
<<<snip>>>
Skidmore has been listed before as one of the top 10 schools for awarding the most aid to undergrads from abroad, though its average aid amount in previous years has been lower. It was
$53,600 during the 2013-2014 school year.

886,052 US citizens that can't get in a US school because the slots are taken by foreigners.
That's not making any sense. Look at your link, 10 universities blah blah blah, and then they list the number of foreign students they help. 77 at this university, 87 at that one and so on. Over 15 thousand students at Duke where they help 173 foreign students.
That's like 1%. How do they get to 886 thousand with numbers like 1% and 173?

I see fail here.

Sorry you can't tell the difference in the total number of foreign students and the numbers receiving these massive subsidies. My main point was there are 886 thousand university seats being occupied by foreigners and not Americans. They're likely similar numbers occupying seats in technical and trade schools. See what leftist diversity policies get you, uneducated Americans. School should accept students based on merit, nothing else.
Anyone who wants an education can get it if they want it and if they are capable. The fact Republicans don't want it makes them incapable.

After experiencing a couple of presidential elections both party's promises begin to sound like the "no homework" pledge campaigns undertaken in elementary school class elections. All fluff, no substance. I plan on voting Republican simply with hope (misguided as it might be) of getting one or two more Supreme Court justices with some common sense.
Total bullshit. Democrats either delivered or they tried and were stymied. Republicans promise to tear down and destroy has kind of worked.

Why do I vote Republican? Because Republicans are slime balls, they are just less of slime balls than Democrats.

Unfortunately you only have two logical choices when it comes to voting: Democrats or Republicans.

If you believe in a massive welfare state, vote Democrat. If you believe the more people that depend on the government--the better, vote Democrat. If you believe Americans should be disarmed because that will make all the criminals want to give up their guns, vote Democrat. If you believe that it's better to kill unborn babies than it is violent murderers sitting on death row, vote Democrat.

If you believe that the productive should be rewarded and not penalized for their accomplishments, vote Republican. If you believe that we need more God in our society, vote Republican. If you believe that you have the constitutional right to protect yourself and family, vote Republican. If you believe that tough love is a better solution to poverty than pandering, vote Republican. If you believe that just about every American has the option to be successful, vote Republican.
So if corporate profits and the stock market are higher than ever before and wealthy are wealthier than ever before, when exactly will wages rise on their own without government intervention? I'm dying to know. Wages have been flat in the lower classes for DECADES.
And the wealthy have never made more money. So how have the tax cuts for the wealthy helped the country? It doesn't make sense to me either.

You have a short memory. Floppy Ears increased taxes on corporations and on people who made over $450,000 a year. At the beginning of this year, he said he wanted to raise it even more. So for the last near three years, there has been no tax cut but a tax increase on all those evil wealthy people.

Great????
The best stock market in history. Unemployment down. 5.8 million jobs available. It's not our fault Republicans have sold fail to an ignorant base.

Slash, cut, abolish and burn.

Science = no more funding
Education = no more funding!!!!
Unemployment = get the fuck to work!!!!
Infrastructure = learn to drive on dirt roads, sucka!!!
r&d??? = Go work for a fortune 500 company and be a nigga!!! No tax payer funded of anykind...
Clean air and water = suck it up, bitch!

Who defunded NASA?
No one yet.

Great????
The best stock market in history. Unemployment down. 5.8 million jobs available. It's not our fault Republicans have sold fail to an ignorant base.

Democrats would blow the republicans away if you ran on infrastructure, science, r&d investment, education, rising the minimum wage, legalizing pot and those facts you have above

Make it a fiscal race!!! The loserterians are attempting to attack our institutions so you have to counter the crock of shit.

You can't force people to learn, inner city schools are proof of that. Why is it the majority of really substandard schools are in regressivecrat run cities?

Also why do you regressives allow colleges to reject qualified US citizens in favor of foreign students, in fact you give the foreigners subsidies with taxpayer money to study here. Then you bitch about uneducated Americans, typical regressives, create a problem, then demand more taxpayer money to fix it. You want to educate foreigners, chose the ones that came here legally and have been given permanent residency. Regardless, education is a State responsibility, not the feds.

A growing number of international students are finding that their dreams of studying in the U.S. comes with a nearly impossible price tag. Many schools have limited funds for student aid, and the lion’s share of that money is reserved for U.S. students. And most foreign citizens are not eligible for federal student aid from the U.S. Department of Education.

-----------------

I'm not bothering with the rest of your post. I'm guessing it's equally ignorant.

Among the schools that gave the most financial aid to international students, the average award was $54,718.
<<<snip>>>
A record number of international students – 886,052 undergraduate and graduate students – enrolled during the 2013-2014 school year, according to an annual report on study abroad trends.
<<<snip>>>
Skidmore has been listed before as one of the top 10 schools for awarding the most aid to undergrads from abroad, though its average aid amount in previous years has been lower. It was

886,052 US citizens that can't get in a US school because the slots are taken by foreigners.
That's not making any sense. Look at your link, 10 universities blah blah blah, and then they list the number of foreign students they help. 77 at this university, 87 at that one and so on. Over 15 thousand students at Duke where they help 173 foreign students.

I see fail here.

Sorry you can't tell the difference in the total number of foreign students and the numbers receiving these massive subsidies. My main point was there are 886 thousand university seats being occupied by foreigners and not Americans. They're likely similar numbers occupying seats in technical and trade schools. See what leftist diversity policies get you, uneducated Americans. School should accept students based on merit, nothing else.
Anyone who wants an education can get it if they want it and if they are capable. The fact Republicans don't want it makes them incapable.

You really should have stopped at the first sentence, the second one makes you look really stupid. Tell me, which party is doing everything in their power to prevent school choice so they can keep sucking the dicks of teachers unions? Remember it was your dear leader who killed the very successful voucher system in DC.

One of my domestic policies is to teach people proper grammar before they post a thread on the Internet that's not grammatically correct, so that more people can take them seriously.

-----------------

<<<snip>>>
<<<snip>>>

I see fail here.

You really should have stopped at the first sentence, the second one makes you look really stupid. Tell me, which party is doing everything in their power to prevent school choice so they can keep sucking the dicks of teachers unions? Remember it was your dear leader who killed the very successful voucher system in DC.
That's it? That's all you got? One unproven issue?

He led the Gubmint shutdown in 2014, I'd say its a safe bet he hates Gubmint..

How many times have you heard in the past 10 years how much Neo cons hate Gubmint..

He led the Gubmint shutdown in 2014, I'd say its a safe bet he hates Gubmint..

How many times have you heard in the past 10 years how much Neo cons hate Gubmint..

I hear it all the time from liberals, just like I hear how we went to Iraq so Bush could get even for his father and for his oil buddies, just like I hear how Republicans want dirty air and dirty water, and just how I hear Republicans hate women and poor people.

:bsflag:

Great????

The ignorant base can't figure out why we still have record amounts of people in poverty, and yet have all these available jobs. The ignorant base thinks that the stock market reflects our economy instead of the federal reserve buying trillions of dollars of assets that caused the market to be over inflated. The ignorant base thinks that the unemployment rate is where it's at because people are working, and not because we have a record amount of Americans no longer in the work force--the most since the mid 70's.

Great????

The ignorant base can't figure out why we still have record amounts of people in poverty, and yet have all these available jobs. The ignorant base thinks that the stock market reflects our economy instead of the federal reserve buying trillions of dollars of assets that caused the market to be over inflated. The ignorant base thinks that the unemployment rate is where it's at because people are working, and not because we have a record amount of Americans no longer in the work force--the most since the mid 70's.
The reason so many people live in poverty is because of income inequality,, in 1976 the average CEO worker made 25, 30 x more than the average worker now it's over 300-1..

The Dow reflects our economy and its a helluva lot higher now than it was in 2009..

Funny how the Repugs bitch about the unemployment rate now when it's low,,when it was high they weren't happy either, WTF make up your mind you can't have it both ways.

Did it ever occur to you maybe folks dropped out of the workforce for a reason?? School,,their jobs were outsourced, , not being able to work anymore due to poor health, a sick family member,,look at the big picture..

Forum List

Back