What about us?

What about us?-TemplarKormac

Yep, you will also get $1400 Biden Bucks! I might buy a PS5 if I can find one, what about you?
You are poor. I do not qualify.

Yummy!
Shutup.
You take my money, freeloader. At the very least please say thank you.

Yummy!!!
No one is taking your money, it's borrowed.
And who pays it back? I do, not freeloader prancing Nancy boy.
Do you complain this much when you help to bail out a multi-million dollar company that raided the retirement funds secured with tax payers dollars?
More. I hated it and still do. Why do you ask? To troll?

Yep, you will also get $1400 Biden Bucks! I might buy a PS5 if I can find one, what about you?

Yummy!
Shutup.

Yummy!!!
Do you complain this much when you help to bail out a multi-million dollar company that raided the retirement funds secured with tax payers dollars?
No normally people ask question to know no to troll, but since you are always on edge and ready to strike get used to it because you have no control over what happened in the USA or learn to avoid taxation through knowledge of the tax code.

Yummy!
Shutup.

Yummy!!!
No normally people ask question to know no to troll, but since you are always on edge and ready to strike get used to it because you have no control over what happened in the USA or learn to avoid taxation through knowledge of the tax code.
You sound like Donald Trump...hmmm...how about we just allow free markets to reign and have the Govt butt out?

Yummy!
Shutup.

Yummy!!!
You sound like Donald Trump...hmmm...how about we just allow free markets to reign and have the Govt butt out?
That would work if those on the top didn't make it harder for those on the bottom.

Forum List

Back