What a Workaholic Leader Americans Have

I wish we could get Biden to the golf course where he could do us no harm, but he's to old and frail.

Businesses going under by the dozen every hour, attacking foreign nations, kangaroo courts with fabricated evidence against civilians, major pandemic, hiding behind piles of razor wire and 30,000 troops you don’t trust, tens of millions in financial ruin in the past year.....

View attachment 465483

Meanwhile, you blob spent so much time on the golf course that the grass actually died from his rubenesque shadow. It still hasn't grown back.

Biden's been busy passing Covid relief packages.

He's going great.

You? Not so much.
Deflector shields on full, STAT!!!
SIDEBAR: You seem to have not commented much on Women's sports lately. I thought it was a big interest of yours.
Such a big interest that I'd bring it up in a thread on Quid Pro? Why would I hijack a thread like that? You know, like you're doing.
Have you brought it up anywhere since you've been given a new trough full of slop to regurgitate?

No. Of course you haven't.
Still trying to hijack the thread and deflect from Quid Pro, I see. Interesting how he still can't stand on his own with his rabid defenders. Just nothing there to inspire enthusiasm.

Tell you what, start a thread on what a wonderful thing it is that boys can dominate girls in sports and I might comment on it, but until then, all you're doing is deflecting.
Not deflecting...just pointing out how this topic that you said you had a mammoth interest in has disappeared from your attention span. I shall mention it no more on this thread.

Biden's doing a fantastic job thus far. Some things I don't like but he's 100% better than your blob.
"Your blob"? I don't have a blob. Looks like yet another deflection attempt from you. Not doing so good on the focus thing, huh?

Businesses going under by the dozen every hour, attacking foreign nations, kangaroo courts with fabricated evidence against civilians, major pandemic, hiding behind piles of razor wire and 30,000 troops you don’t trust, tens of millions in financial ruin in the past year.....

View attachment 465483

Meanwhile, you blob spent so much time on the golf course that the grass actually died from his rubenesque shadow. It still hasn't grown back.

He's going great.

You? Not so much.
SIDEBAR: You seem to have not commented much on Women's sports lately. I thought it was a big interest of yours.
Such a big interest that I'd bring it up in a thread on Quid Pro? Why would I hijack a thread like that? You know, like you're doing.
Have you brought it up anywhere since you've been given a new trough full of slop to regurgitate?

Still trying to hijack the thread and deflect from Quid Pro, I see. Interesting how he still can't stand on his own with his rabid defenders. Just nothing there to inspire enthusiasm.

Tell you what, start a thread on what a wonderful thing it is that boys can dominate girls in sports and I might comment on it, but until then, all you're doing is deflecting.
Not deflecting...just pointing out how this topic that you said you had a mammoth interest in has disappeared from your attention span. I shall mention it no more on this thread.

Biden's doing a fantastic job thus far. Some things I don't like but he's 100% better than your blob.
"Your blob"? I don't have a blob. Looks like yet another deflection attempt from you. Not doing so good on the focus thing, huh?
You sound like you're taking it personally. Try to focus.

View attachment 465483

He's going great.

You? Not so much.

You sound like you're taking it personally. Try to focus.
And yet again you're unable to promote or defend Quid Pro without referencing someone else.

View attachment 465483

He's going great.

You? Not so much.
Yeah giving Dylan Roof $1400.

The jello eating senile old fart is in bed by 7 pm every night.
I’ll take that over staying up all night watching cable news and rage tweeting like a teenager.

Do you honestly think Biden is making executive decisions on his own? Did he hire the Sec Defthat he doesnt even know the name of?
40727958-11C5-4409-BBA9-9BFA9200EC6D.jpeg

View attachment 465483

Fabricated evidence against civilians? Was the video of the insurrection made up?
Was the video of injury, destruction, and death made up? These were not civilians who attacked my Capitol, pal. These were criminals bent on preventing my government from functioning and the fence protection is obviously essential. After this incursion, should all things remain the same at the Capitol? I think not. Should these assholes walk free? Many of 'em will spend 20 years in prison plotting their next incursion. A bunch of fucking losers is what they are with no jobs, no education, still living with their mommies, and they have a voice? Right-on, bro.

Last edited:
The jello eating senile old fart is in bed by 7 pm every night.
I’ll take that over staying up all night watching cable news and rage tweeting like a teenager.

Do you honestly think Biden is making executive decisions on his own? Did he hire the Sec Defthat he doesnt even know the name of?

Of course not.. Biden has real advisors. Trump said he was his own advisor .. He knows everything about everything without reading.

Deep state is a figment of Trump's imagination. He was weaned on John Birch and Joe McCarthy.

Yeah, that's why the FISA Court exposed the FBI as having violated both Constitution and Law by illegally spying on government, media, and civilians alike for DECADES under Mueller and Comey....

That explains how Barry, his administration, his agency directors knowingly, intentionally used known Russian-authored propaganda delivered by a foreign ex-spy working for the FBI, Hillary, and Russians to attempt a failed political coup....

That ecxplains how Barry CIA Director Brennan was caught illegally spying on reporters, the media, cit9zens, USSC Justices, and US Senators - exposed by D-Senator Diane Feinstein - and how he had to appear before Congress, confess that he illegally spied on them, and promise not to do so again in order to avoid indictment and prosecution....

View attachment 465483

Fabricated evidence against civilians? Was the video of the insurrection made up?
Was the video of injury, destruction, and death made up? These were not civilians who attacked my Capitol, pal. These were criminals bent on preventing my government from functioning and the fence protection is obviously essential. After this incursion, should all things remain the same at the Capitol? I think not. Should these assholes walk free? Many of 'em will spend 20 years in prison plotting their next incursion. A bunch of fucking losers is what they are with no jobs, no education, still living with their mommies, and they have a voice? Right-on, bro.
The shooting of a peaceful unarmed woman who was in no way a threat to a dozen of Pelosi’s cops is a separate issue.

Yes, the evidence was tampered with in secret and presented as factual evidence.
If it wasn’t a kangaroo court that would be a felony.

Of course not.. Biden has real advisors. Trump said he was his own advisor .. He knows everything about everything without reading.

Biden does not have 'advisors', he has 'HANDLERS' who remind him to take his medicine, to put on pants before leaving the WH Presidential living quarters, remind him where he is, remind him what he is doing, and act as a shield to shoo away reporters.

Deep state is a figment of Trump's imagination. He was weaned on John Birch and Joe McCarthy.

Yeah, that's why the FISA Court exposed the FBI as having violated both Constitution and Law by illegally spying on government, media, and civilians alike for DECADES under Mueller and Comey....

That explains how Barry, his administration, his agency directors knowingly, intentionally used known Russian-authored propaganda delivered by a foreign ex-spy working for the FBI, Hillary, and Russians to attempt a failed political coup....

That ecxplains how Barry CIA Director Brennan was caught illegally spying on reporters, the media, cit9zens, USSC Justices, and US Senators - exposed by D-Senator Diane Feinstein - and how he had to appear before Congress, confess that he illegally spied on them, and promise not to do so again in order to avoid indictment and prosecution....

Most of what was in the Steele dossier was already known by the FBI.

Trump dossier triggered by website funded by Jewish GOP ...
May 01, 2020 · A person close to Singer said the billionaire was not aware of Steele’s involvement or the dossier until earlier this year when it was published. The person was not authorized to share internal ...

Biden does not have 'advisors', he has 'HANDLERS' who remind him to take his medicine, to put on pants before leaving the WH Presidential living quarters, remind him where he is, remind him what he is doing, and act as a shield to shoo away reporters.

You're pathetic.

View attachment 465483

Let's be kind.

Everyone knows that the gentleman is in a precarious mental & physical state.

So it's fine if he tries his best to stretch out his words & activities over a period of four years.

He is not fooling anyone -- except maybe himself.

Bless his little heart!

Most of what was in the Steele dossier was already known by the FBI.

Of course it was - the FBI was made aware of Hillary's intent to create a 'Russian Collusion' propaganda scandal using Steele to deliver to her the Russian Intel Service's authored propaganda. The FBI and Barry did not take action to stop her - they took it over and ran it themselves.

Forum List

Back