What a Workaholic Leader Americans Have

Businesses going under by the dozen every hour, attacking foreign nations, kangaroo courts with fabricated evidence against civilians, major pandemic, hiding behind piles of razor wire and 30,000 troops you don’t trust, tens of millions in financial ruin in the past year.....

View attachment 465483

Meanwhile, you blob spent so much time on the golf course that the grass actually died from his rubenesque shadow. It still hasn't grown back.

Biden's been busy passing Covid relief packages.

He's going great.

You? Not so much.
Deflector shields on full, STAT!!!

You are mixing metaphors.
You noticed, good. Now you can stop trying to deflect onto TRUMP! every time someone criticizes Quid Pro.

Businesses going under by the dozen every hour, attacking foreign nations, kangaroo courts with fabricated evidence against civilians, major pandemic, hiding behind piles of razor wire and 30,000 troops you don’t trust, tens of millions in financial ruin in the past year.....

View attachment 465483

Meanwhile, you blob spent so much time on the golf course that the grass actually died from his rubenesque shadow. It still hasn't grown back.

He's going great.

You? Not so much.
SIDEBAR: You seem to have not commented much on Women's sports lately. I thought it was a big interest of yours.
Such a big interest that I'd bring it up in a thread on Quid Pro? Why would I hijack a thread like that? You know, like you're doing.

Don't you trump supporters ever get tired of lying? Biden is kicking ass right now and nothing the OP claimed is true.

"Businesses going under by the dozen every hour, attacking foreign nations, kangaroo courts with fabricated evidence against civilians, major pandemic, hiding behind piles of razor wire and 30,000 troops you don’t trust, tens of millions in financial ruin in the past year.."

All of this was due to trump. Anyone who supported trump can shut the fuck up.
Hilarious watching you Leftards piddle your pants.

Don't you trump supporters ever get tired of lying? Biden is kicking ass right now and nothing the OP claimed is true.

"Businesses going under by the dozen every hour, attacking foreign nations, kangaroo courts with fabricated evidence against civilians, major pandemic, hiding behind piles of razor wire and 30,000 troops you don’t trust, tens of millions in financial ruin in the past year.."

Hilarious watching you Leftards piddle your pants.
What's even more hilarious is watching you losers keep losing while trying to lie about it.

View attachment 465483

He's going great.

You? Not so much.

You noticed, good. Now you can stop trying to deflect onto TRUMP! every time someone criticizes Quid Pro.
No, you don't get that. You guys deflected to Obama or Clinton for the last 4 years when trumps failures were presented. We are one month and a half into the Biden presidency, he is working on cleaning up a mess made by trump that your ilk wants everybody to pretend didn't happen. But we aren't going to pretend.

The only ass getting kicked is the American tax payers ass.

Your stuttering fuck has let illegals swarm our Southern border. Many have the Chinese virus. He's handcuffed ICE.

He also had that 1.9 trillion stimulus package passed. Very little of it is for Chinese virus relief. Its loaded with pork for blue cities so we tax payers can beef up their pension funds. Go take a look at that fucking bill then you tell me how great that stuttering fuck is doing.

View attachment 465483

He's going great.

You? Not so much.
Over a trillion in pork isn't Covid relief.
Neither is that right wing spin you just posted. There is no pork in this bill.

View attachment 465483

He's going great.

You? Not so much.
SIDEBAR: You seem to have not commented much on Women's sports lately. I thought it was a big interest of yours.
Democrats are destroying women's sports. After years of working for equality. What a tragedy. Nice going, Joe.
Nobody is destroying womens sports.

Your stuttering fuck has let illegals swarm our Southern border. Many have the Chinese virus. He's handcuffed ICE.

He also had that 1.9 trillion stimulus package passed. Very little of it is for Chinese virus relief. Its loaded with pork for blue cities so we tax payers can beef up their pension funds. Go take a look at that fucking bill then you tell me how great that stuttering fuck is doing.

Your entire post is a lie. I have looked at the bill. Biden has done a far better job than that slurring lying motherfucker that served before him.

View attachment 465483

He's going great.

You? Not so much.
Good point about Trump being ridiculously vital and active.

Your entire post is a lie. I have looked at the bill. Biden has done a far better job than that slurring lying motherfucker that served before him.

No it isn't. If you read that bill you can't miss all the pork in it. Tax payer money used to prop up blue city pensions. No tax money should ever be used for that.

The rest of that bill is very little Chinese virus relief and loads of pork.

View attachment 465483

He's going great.

You? Not so much.

No, you don't get that. You guys deflected to Obama or Clinton for the last 4 years when trumps failures were presented. We are one month and a half into the Biden presidency, he is working on cleaning up a mess made by trump that your ilk wants everybody to pretend didn't happen. But we aren't going to pretend.
Get better soon, IQ2. :itsok:

View attachment 465483

He's going great.

You? Not so much.

Quid Pro working? It is to chuckle politely. Now then, back to reality. Why do you want to become something you claim to hate?

View attachment 465483

He's going great.

You? Not so much.

Its not surprising nor attractive. Since they've all bought into the "illegitimacy" of the election, they have to double down on the legitimacy at every turn. If they accept that they got their ass kicked and start discussing policy that means they have abandoned their first position and that, of course, would be disloyal. When you're in a cult, you can't be a yourself...you have to be loyal above all else. When the GOP nominates a swamp creature in 2024, you'll see some more independence.

View attachment 465483

He's going great.

You? Not so much.
Good point about Trump being ridiculously vital and active.

Is he still trying to make it down the ramp?

View attachment 465483

He's going great.

You? Not so much.
Such a big interest that I'd bring it up in a thread on Quid Pro? Why would I hijack a thread like that? You know, like you're doing.
Have you brought it up anywhere since you've been given a new trough full of slop to regurgitate?

No. Of course you haven't.

View attachment 465483

He's going great.

You? Not so much.
Have you brought it up anywhere since you've been given a new trough full of slop to regurgitate?

Still trying to hijack the thread and deflect from Quid Pro, I see. Interesting how he still can't stand on his own with his rabid defenders. Just nothing there to inspire enthusiasm.

Tell you what, start a thread on what a wonderful thing it is that boys can dominate girls in sports and I might comment on it, but until then, all you're doing is deflecting.

View attachment 465483

He's going great.

You? Not so much.

Still trying to hijack the thread and deflect from Quid Pro, I see. Interesting how he still can't stand on his own with his rabid defenders. Just nothing there to inspire enthusiasm.

Tell you what, start a thread on what a wonderful thing it is that boys can dominate girls in sports and I might comment on it, but until then, all you're doing is deflecting.
Not deflecting...just pointing out how this topic that you said you had a mammoth interest in has disappeared from your attention span. I shall mention it no more on this thread.

Biden's doing a fantastic job thus far. Some things I don't like but he's 100% better than your blob.

Forum List

Back