What a tragedy, Louie Gohmert tests positive.

I applaud jackasses like Gohmert getting the crud. He brought it on himself. I hope he soon gets so sick that HE STAYS THE FUCK AT HOME like any sane reasonable person would. I just pray people are smart enough to stay away from him and nobody else is infected by his idiocy.

ALL OF THE COUNTRIES WITH THE HIGHEST RATES OF DISEASE AND DEATH ARE LEAD BY MEN WHO ARE COVID19 DENIERS.
Damn, dude. Upset? I know I am. You are one of the most insightful, world view, posters on USMB. Don't let it get you down.

I applaud jackasses like Gohmert getting the crud. He brought it on himself. I hope he soon gets so sick that HE STAYS THE FUCK AT HOME like any sane reasonable person would. I just pray people are smart enough to stay away from him and nobody else is infected by his idiocy.

ALL OF THE COUNTRIES WITH THE HIGHEST RATES OF DISEASE AND DEATH ARE LEAD BY MEN WHO ARE COVID19 DENIERS.
Damn, dude. Upset? I know I am. You are one of the most insightful, world view, posters on USMB. Don't let it get you down.

Sometimes it's hard to feel empathy for a people who seemed determined to sabotage themselves.

Winston Churchill's description of Americans always doing the right thing after the have exhausted every other possibility, it holding true, even after all of these years,

Sometimes it's hard to feel empathy for a people who seemed determined to sabotage themselves.

Winston Churchill's description of Americans always doing the right thing after the have exhausted every other possibility, it holding true, even after all of these years,
Is the right thing excepting Putins help in the election ? Cause that's what the traitors are doing

ha, ha, ha, the sniffles is a tragedy
what does that make cancer?
why have democrats not cured all forms of sickness while they were in power
democrats are just pricks

ha, ha, ha, the sniffles is a tragedy
what does that make cancer?
why have democrats not cured all forms of sickness while they were in power
democrats are just pricks
Some say pricks are the best part of a man

Gohmert tested postive for the Kung Flu? So what?

He has a 99.96% chance of recovering.
He also has an 70- 80% chance of having no symptoms whatsoever. Imagine that, a disease so deadly, so scary that 70-80% of the people that have it have no symptoms......and 99.96% survive. OMFG!! Let's tank the economy and wear face diapers!!

OMFG.gif

The biggest prick of misery is in your WH now If ever there was human scum ,he's it
Why, cause you say so, cause your team lost. And what have the Democrats given us? A medical system able to fight a simple pandemic? Nope.

Have the Democrats even given us enough toilet paper to wipe our asses with? Nope!

Where are all our jobs? Ask the Democrats and they can point to their wallets and china.

What have the Democrats done other than create hate?

I understand, and we will see if that still holds true. I have to stand back and leave the boards. Be good to yourself my friend, Dragonlady.

Jus
Gotcha, so that's not an underlying condition, that he recovered from stage 4 cancer. And I'm the dope, LOL
You are straight up retarded, dude. He had cancer years ago.

And being in his 70s and having recovered from cancer means he has no underlying condition. You're the straight up retard
Keep "Kazzing".

Yes, kazzing is calling you out on your crap. You're arguing that a 74 year old man who recovered from stage 4 cancer had no underlying conditions. You have no brains, the echo in your head must be maddening
Yes, kazzing is calling you out on your crap. You're arguing that a 74 year old man who recovered from stage 4 cancer had no underlying conditions. You have no brains, the echo in your head must be maddening
That's not what I said at all, dope. That's what you said. He died of complications from a covid infection. His past cancer is irrelevant to that fact.
Just like the 20 year old coviid victim who crashed his motorcycle and split his head open like a watermelon.
Just like the 20 year old coviid victim who crashed his motorcycle and split his head open like a watermelon
No. Not like that at all, retard. The cancer can't kill him if he no longer had it, dope.

Another stupid leftist who doesn't understand what an "underline condition" is and who thinks there can only be one cause of a death. Democrats are just the flat out dumbest people in humanity
underline condition. lol.

The biggest prick of misery is in your WH now If ever there was human scum ,he's it
Why, cause you say so, cause your team lost. And what have the Democrats given us? A medical system able to fight a simple pandemic? Nope.

Have the Democrats even given us enough toilet paper to wipe our asses with? Nope!

Where are all our jobs? Ask the Democrats and they can point to their wallets and china.

What have the Democrats done other than create hate?
What causes me to say that? Look at the POS's history ,his life story including the piss poor job he's doing as the leader of the world A gd lying thief and he's all yours

What causes me to say that? Look at the POS's history ,his life story including the piss poor job he's doing as the leader of the world A gd lying thief and he's all yours
I liked my tax cut, thousands of dollars extra in my pocket.
I did not get sick, nobody in my family got sick, great job.
Our economy was doing great, Trump will do that again
More manufacturing in the USA is always good
Yes, his life story, of building great buildings like hotels which are luxurious. Certainly much better than the Motel 6 chain that the democrats created with zoning laws.

The best president in my lifetime, I guess you must think much less of all the rest, for they gave you the world you do not like.

Trump hit with THIRD major court loss McGahn must testify ,,,,,,,bank records and tax returns
We call that a TRIFECTA

Forum List

Back