What a tragedy, Louie Gohmert tests positive.

Will he wear a mask now? How many other members of his....er...constituency has he breathed on in the last few days?
I came in here thinking he tested positive for stupidity, but I forgot that was a couple years ago.

Will he wear a mask now? How many other members of his....er...constituency has he breathed on in the last few days?
What is gomert‘s medical condition?

I take it he has not died yet

That is not normal or healthy?

Sad really?

Why do trump supporters rejoice when black people get murdered?
Why do trump supporters want to kill black protesters?

Given his age and health he has a 99.6% probability of recovering without an issue...

He's not obese. You're the one that needs to be careful.

The fact he is A-Symptomatic and treatments have already been started makes it almost 100% probability that he we recover without an issue. Sorry to take dump on your leftist party....

Sad really?

The final "nail in Trump's coffin" in their tiny minds.
(OR - phase 6 of the failed Coup d 'etat)

Sad really?

Why do trump supporters rejoice when black people get murdered?
Why do trump supporters want to kill black protesters?

What rejoicing? The cop who killed Floyd is being prosecuted. The real question is why progressives only care about black people dying when either a white person or an authority figure does it.

Most of the violent rioters we are seeing now are white, and I would prefer they get arrested and spend some time in a nice prison and experience something out of their usual bourgeois upbringing.

He's not obese. You're the one that needs to be careful.
OK, Chubby.

Forum List

Back