What a tragedy, Louie Gohmert tests positive.

So louie gohmert doesn't have the virus?

What is wrong with you?

Like hell you wish him well.

I do wish him well. I don't want him to be harmed by the virus.

I'm not like you. I don't hate people simply because they have a different view.

Conservatives do that. Along with projection which is what you're doing.
You want those who don't agree with your views to be harmed by this virus so you're projecting that on me. Doesn't work. I've been consistent though all of this. I don't want anyone to be harmed by this virus.

You can't honestly say the same thing.

I've been a registered Independent since 1978. I've voted a variety of parties though the years.

I'm sure you can't say that honestly either.

My favorite aunt died of the virus in April. I don't want anyone to endure what she had to go through or what my family has had to endure because of her death.

I'm sure you have a different view.

By the way, my aunt was a registered republican all her life.

What is wrong with you?

I'm not like you. I don't hate people simply because they have a different view.

You want those who don't agree with your views to be harmed by this virus so you're projecting that on me. Doesn't work. I've been consistent though all of this. I don't want anyone to be harmed by this virus.

I've been a registered Independent since 1978. I've voted a variety of parties though the years.

Liar!

"Gohmert was scheduled to travel to Texas later in the day with President Donald Trump, who until recently has also flouted health experts’ recommendations on wearing facial coverings.
The GOP lawmaker is also planning to hold a “Birthday Bash BBQ” as a fundraiser event for himself on August 20 in which top donors will be granted a “VIP meet and greet” with the congressman. Fox News host Judge Jeanine Pirro will be featured as a “special guest” at the event."

Dammit.

What is wrong with you?

Liar!

Prove it. Show a post that I've stated I want anyone to be harmed or get the virus. No I'm not the liar here. You can go back through all my posts to find where I've said the same thing about others including republicans.

Yes my favorite aunt died of the virus in April. I stared a threat on it. You can go search for it yourself.

I feel sorry for people who have to deal with you on a daily basis.

Seriously here, what is wrong with you? No normal person would react the way you have been reacting.

Couldn't happen to a nicer guy.

#SorryNotSorry
Well, to date, this virus appears to kill far more democratic voters then not, as most of its fatalities are in the strongest of democratic fascist metropolitan areas, hopefully it gets you & the crazy fucking op sooner then later... "SorryNotSorry" :fu:

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Real News as on Faux Douche News.

Hang around DOPer MAGA Morons spreads the MAGA COVID-19.

Good Luck. T&P! Send him/them to Dr Stella Emmanuel pronto.

gohmert_family.jpeg

1596045011792.png

Last edited:
"Gohmert was scheduled to travel to Texas later in the day with President Donald Trump, who until recently has also flouted health experts’ recommendations on wearing facial coverings.
The GOP lawmaker is also planning to hold a “Birthday Bash BBQ” as a fundraiser event for himself on August 20 in which top donors will be granted a “VIP meet and greet” with the congressman. Fox News host Judge Jeanine Pirro will be featured as a “special guest” at the event."

Dammit.

I don't know if it's safe for him to have that party.

Will anyone show up?

Forum List

Back