What A Blessing: Texas Adoption Agencies Could Ban Jews, Gays, And Muslims

Just as Conservative Jesus taught. Suffer the little children to come unto Me, except my fellow Jews, the upstart Muslims and by no means Gays.

Just as Conservative Jesus taught. Suffer the little children to come unto Me, except my fellow Jews, the upstart Muslims and by no means Gays.
Send them to the Cardinal.....in the........uh.........Rectory........

Though it doesn't allow them to discriminate based on race, keeping white children out of Jewish, Gay, and Muslim homes is at least something needed. It's the moral Christian thing to do. It's the right thing to do.

Texas adoption agencies could ban Jews, gays, Muslims

"moral christian"?

What could YOU possibly know about either?

Post the EXACT bible passage that says that Jews, gays, Muslims babies should not be adopted or be the adopters.

"moral christian"

What a laugh.

:ahole-1:

Leave no child's behind.

Damn catholics. They hate children.

Leave no child's behind.

Rectitude was the fondest memory of Steve's rearing, he will tell you.

Though it doesn't allow them to discriminate based on race, keeping white children out of Jewish, Gay, and Muslim homes is at least something needed. It's the moral Christian thing to do. It's the right thing to do.

By your logic the right thing to do is take innocent Muslim Jew and atheist kids away from their parents.

Kids up for adoption aren't Christians. They haven't decided for themselves. So they are up for grabs if a Jew Muslim or atheist wants to brainwash them.

As an atheist I would just lie

Oh look leftists NOT approving of CHOICE once again....still trying to figure out if leftists think choice is OK for anything other than murdering babies.

This is about the opposite of CHOICE.
Nonsense. Its about allow adoption agencies CHOOSING who they want to allow to adopt children. They already CHOOSE based on certain criteria this just allows them to expand that.

"moral christian"?

Post the EXACT bible passage that says that Jews, gays, Muslims babies should not be adopted or be the adopters.

"moral christian"

What a laugh.

Leave no child's behind.

Leave no child's behind.

By your logic the right thing to do is take innocent Muslim Jew and atheist kids away from their parents.

Kids up for adoption aren't Christians. They haven't decided for themselves. So they are up for grabs if a Jew Muslim or atheist wants to brainwash them.

Oh look leftists NOT approving of CHOICE once again....still trying to figure out if leftists think choice is OK for anything other than murdering babies.

Nonsense. Its about allow adoption agencies CHOOSING who they want to allow to adopt children. They already CHOOSE based on certain criteria this just allows them to expand that.

So more children stay in foster care or an institution because of the adoption agency's baseless bias? How compassionate.

I am of the opinion that responsible couples who give up their children for adoption should have the right to request a restriction in the religion and sexual preference of potential adoptive parents.

Now that is an interesting question. Should birth mothers be allow d to dictate by who and how their child will be raised when given up to adoption? You mentioned "responsible couples" in your post, but I doubt there are many responsible couples giving up kids for adoption. Having birth parents who were neither responsible or a couple is kinda how these babies ended up being adopted.

"moral christian"?

"moral christian"

What a laugh.

Leave no child's behind.

Leave no child's behind.

So more children stay in foster care or an institution because of the adoption agency's baseless bias? How compassionate.
We don't have to agree with their choices but if its the law then its the law. Thats what pro abortion folks say..law is the law.

I am of the opinion that responsible couples who give up their children for adoption should have the right to request a restriction in the religion and sexual preference of potential adoptive parents.

Now that is an interesting question. Should birth mothers be allow d to dictate by who and how their child will be raised when given up to adoption? You mentioned "responsible couples" in your post, but I doubt there are many responsible couples giving up kids for adoption. Having birth parents who were neither responsible or a couple is kinda how these babies ended up being adopted.

I would allow for input on religion and at least a lower middle class standard of living.
To be honest, I know quite a few adoptive parents who are more than dysfunctional but have good careers and nice homes.
You can be successful, yet irresponsible, or just downright evil.

"moral christian"?

"moral christian"

What a laugh.

Leave no child's behind.

Leave no child's behind.

It is compassionate and it's not bias. Raising these kids in total Christianity is the pure moral thing to do. They must be one with the Bible.

"moral christian"?

"moral christian"

What a laugh.

Leave no child's behind.

It is compassionate and it's not bias. Raising these kids in total Christianity is the pure moral thing to do. They must be one with the Bible.
I presume you would object to New York Catholics.

"moral christian"?

"moral christian"

What a laugh.

Leave no child's behind.

The bible is fiction and christinsanity is just as perverse and disgusting as any other religion is. The white race can never regain its footing in the world until it tosses the jewish invented christinsanity in the trash.

I'm beginning to get a little worried that every time I turn around, the Christian right is insisting on its right to discriminate against others as a holy dispensation.

"moral christian"?

"moral christian"

What a laugh.

Leave no child's behind.

We are not a theocracy. You should read that first amendment again.

I'm beginning to get a little worried that every time I turn around, the Christian right is insisting on its right to discriminate against others as a holy dispensation.
There's nothing like going back to the Good Ole Days.

I would allow for input on religion and at least a lower middle class standard of living.
To be honest, I know quite a few adoptive parents who are more than dysfunctional but have good careers and nice homes.

Indeed they can. And that is not about religious beliefs or sexual orientation. There are plenty of horror stories about children being abused by "good christian" parents.

"moral christian"?

"moral christian"

What a laugh.

Leave no child's behind.

That is laughable.

First of all, this ignores the 1st Amendment.

And second of all, your version of Christianity is divisive, hate-filled, and quite the opposite of the worship of a loving God.

Indeed they can. And that is not about religious beliefs or sexual orientation. There are plenty of horror stories about children being abused by "good christian" parents.
Only if the children have been infiltrated by Satan.

I suspect this will face Constitutional challenge.
It shouldn't. Nothing should come between doing what's right for our loving Christian God.
Steve, you have every right to do what you think is right for your loving Christian God, but you cannot force others to have your viewpoint. Not everyone in this country has your same beliefs and the government has the obligation to stay well out of it. So government funding should nix any agency from choosing (or rejecting) adoptive parents based on their religion or religious considerations, such as being gay.

Forum List

Back