What A Blessing: Texas Adoption Agencies Could Ban Jews, Gays, And Muslims

There is no law forcing anyone - even you - to be nice to anyone. Either you are just trolling for shits and giggles or you have have become a whiny, sniveling, victim of your own making.
Wrong. You must be a troll or a completely uninformed imbecile.

As already mentioned, there is no law forcing anyone - even you - to be nice to anyone. Evidently you feel oppressed by that which does not exist and your only response, lame as it is, is to lash out at those who notice it.
There are laws forcing people to deal with and be around people they have no desire to be around. If you don't know that, you're a retard.
There are laws that require all persons to be treated equally in places of public accommodation. Providing good and services is not "associating " with them. If the people whos job it is to provide those services are too immature or stupid to understand that distinction, they can get another job. No one is forcing them to do anything
Yes they are. At one time, both businesses and employees could refuse service to anyone...noe they can't. Faggots are against freedom.

Anyone to who identifies as their sexual preference is unfit for the military.

Says who? Says what? A hero is not exclusive to one race, one religion, one sex or one sexual orientation.

I fail to see how that is relevant as science shows that homosexuality is not a choice. People are born with it.

:bsflag:

Another troll who is heavily invested in the idea that homosexuality is a choice, thinking that if they can convince others, it will justify the bigotry and discrimination,

It is a choice. Homosexuality defies logic. There is no real science proving people are born gay. I will say many Christians go about their approach the wrong way. No where in the bible does God tell us to hate anyone, in fact he tells us just the opposite. We are to only spread the Good News, that's it. If people arent willing to receive what God has to say move on. Love is the absence of control, God is love he controls no-one. Therefore we should do the same, otherwise we are serving ourselves not God.

Says who? Says what? A hero is not exclusive to one race, one religion, one sex or one sexual orientation.

I fail to see how that is relevant as science shows that homosexuality is not a choice. People are born with it.

Another troll who is heavily invested in the idea that homosexuality is a choice, thinking that if they can convince others, it will justify the bigotry and discrimination,

It is a choice. Homosexuality defies logic. There is no real science proving people are born gay. I will say many Christians go about their approach the wrong way. No where in the bible does God tell us to hate anyone, in fact he tells us just the opposite. We are to only spread the Good News, that's it. If people arent willing to receive what God has to say move on. Love is the absence of control, God is love he controls no-one. Therefore we should do the same, otherwise we are serving ourselves not God.

Let's be clear about what we mean by "born gay" When a child is born, he /she of course has no meaningful awareness of sexual orientation. That awareness develops slowly during childhood and blossoms in adolescence. At that point, the young person may either and embrace their sexuality, or deny and struggle with it. That is the choice.

Having said that, I will add, that to assert that there is " no real science proving people are born gay" tells me that you have failed to educate yourself on the topic. The fact is that we now know that sexual orientation is a product of a complex mix of biological/ genetic and environmental factors, with biology providing a strong disposition if not determining element. The stage is, in fact set at birth. No, there is no "gay gene' yet discovered, but those who insist that it must either be genetic or a choice are just dumbing it down . Read and learn:

Study Finds Epigenetics, Not Genetics, Underlies Homosexuality

Last edited:
Homosexuality must not be tolerated, especially same sex parenting. If you see any same sex parents with a child, do what I do all the time, call Social Services on them and report them for child abuse. I don't care if you have to make it up. As long as you say you saw them hitting or verbally abusing the child, they'll have to make a Report. Once you get them in the system, then you can call and Report them again. Once they have enough calls against them, child welfare and a judge will step in and take the child away. In other words, do this to disrupt the gay parents lives as much as possible. I've done this many times and been successful. And remember, you're doing it for the love of the child and God. You're doing it for the protection of the child.

Homosexuality must not be tolerated, especially same sex parenting. If you see any same sex parents with a child, do what I do all the time, call Social Services on them and report them for child abuse. I don't care if you have to make it up. As long as you say you saw them hitting or verbally abusing the child, they'll have to make a Report. Once you get them in the system, then you can call and Report them again. Once they have enough calls against them, child welfare and a judge will step in and take the child away. In other words, do this to disrupt the gay parents lives as much as possible. I've done this many times and been successful. And remember, you're doing it for the love of the child and God. You're doing it for the protection of the child.
You are a dangerous combination of crazy and stupid! I worked in child protective services and you are the type of person that makes it all the more difficult for those agencies to protect children who are really at risk. They have limited resources and can't afford the time it takes to respond to false reports from cranks like you. And no, the kids will not be taken away, no matter how many bogus reports are made, unless something is actually substantiated.

And I will add that I often took kids away from abusive and neglectful straight parents and in some cases placed them with gay foster parents and facilitated adoptions by gay people. You're a fucking menace!

Last edited:
This has been my GOP top ten hate list for a long time:

1. Gays
2. Blacks
3. Muslims
4. Jews
5. Hispanics
6. Liberals
7. Women's rights
8. Atheists
9. Reporters
10. College professors and scientists

But recently, with the GOP's war on the poor and disabled, I've updated it:

1. Gays
2. Muslims
3. Blacks
4. Hispanics
5. Liberals
6. Jews
7. Women's rights
8. Sick and disabled
9. The poor
10. Scientists

The poor and the disabled have zoomed back onto the list because of the recent attacks by the GOP.

Nearly 23,000 Coal Miners to Lose Benefits | News, Sports, Jobs - The Intelligencer

Benefits In Jeopardy For Retired Coal Miners

Remember, coal miners are hated triple by the GOP. They are poor, disabled and unemployed. A trifecta of hate.

You are a dangerous combination of crazy and stupid! I worked in child protective services and you are the type of person that makes it all the more difficult for those agencies to protect children who are really at risk. They have limited resources and can't afford the time it takes to respond to false reports from cranks like you. And no, the kids will not be taken away, no matter how many bogus reports are made, unless something is actually substantiated.

And I will add that I often took kids away from abusive and neglectful straight parents and in some cases placed them with gay foster parents and facilitated adoptions by gay people. You're a fucking menace!
I'm doing it for God and the love of the child.

Bullshit! You're trying to destroy families. !! You are INSANE!:asshole::uhoh3::uhoh3::uhoh3:

And by the way, you have admitted to knowingly making a false report. That is a crime under the law.

Love of the child?????????

Hilarious!

Remember when Jimmy Kimmel talked about the threat of losing his child who had a heart condition? Remember the brutal and awful responses from the Right Wing. That's how much they "love" the child.

The truth is they only fight for the fetus because they are actually fighting against "Women's Rights". And the right wing believes women should only have the rights given to them by their father or husband. AND THAT'S IT!! No more.

And by the way, you have admitted to knowingly making a false report.
Who? The internet character, Steve McGarrett?

24486858803_4c75ea8dcd.jpg

And by the way, you have admitted to knowingly making a false report.
Who? The internet character, Steve McGarrett?
The authorities would only have to subpoena your IP address from USMB to find out who and where you are. I will try to arrange that:

https://www.childwelfare.gov/pubPDFs/report.pdf

Mandatory Reporters of Child Abuse and Neglect - Child Welfare Information Gateway

I keep callling animal control on you but they tell me as long as you have accessable food, water and shelter they won't do anything. I mention the spay/neuter requirements, but they say they can't enforce that and anyway, undescended testicles amount to a defacto neuter. When I tell them you're allowed to run loose and terrorize children on their way to school, they say it's not within city limits and I need to call the county. When I complain to the county, they suggest euthanizing, but I'm really against that if rehab is possible and anyway, it's not your fault - you are what you are.

Seriously, what good is it to call them?

The bastards in Texas are at it again. They will stop at nothing!

With All Eyes On Trump, Texas May Soon Pass Horrific Anti-LGBTQ Laws | HuffPost

As the Texas legislative session comes to its final days, far-right religious zealots are benefiting from a national media focused like a laser beam on the widening crisis surrounding the Trump presidency.

Anti-LGBTQ Republican legislators in Texas ― who have the full backing of GOP Governor Greg Abbott ― are also now using a stealth strategy, adding discriminatory amendments to must-pass legislation pertaining to agencies regulating nurses, lawyers and pharmacists rather than pushing broad-based “religious liberty” bills that garner a lot of attention. (Many of those kinds of bills ― an “avalanche” of them this year, which I wrote about back in March ― were successfully beaten back by Democrats or look like they might be in trouble.)

This has been my GOP top ten hate list for a long time:

1. Gays
2. Blacks
3. Muslims
4. Jews
5. Hispanics
6. Liberals
7. Women's rights
8. Atheists
9. Reporters
10. College professors and scientists

But recently, with the GOP's war on the poor and disabled, I've updated it:

1. Gays
2. Muslims
3. Blacks
4. Hispanics
5. Liberals
6. Jews
7. Women's rights
8. Sick and disabled
9. The poor
10. Scientists

The poor and the disabled have zoomed back onto the list because of the recent attacks by the GOP.

Nearly 23,000 Coal Miners to Lose Benefits | News, Sports, Jobs - The Intelligencer

Benefits In Jeopardy For Retired Coal Miners

Remember, coal miners are hated triple by the GOP. They are poor, disabled and unemployed. A trifecta of hate.

My top ten

1. Liberals
2. Liberals
3. Liberals
4. Liberals
5. Liberals
6. Liberals
7. Liberals
8. Liberals
9. Liberals
10. Liberals

All the rest are ok.