What A Blessing: Texas Adoption Agencies Could Ban Jews, Gays, And Muslims

Just as Conservative Jesus taught. Suffer the little children to come unto Me, except my fellow Jews, the upstart Muslims and by no means Gays.
Send them to the Cardinal.....in the........uh.........Rectory........

Though it doesn't allow them to discriminate based on race, keeping white children out of Jewish, Gay, and Muslim homes is at least something needed. It's the moral Christian thing to do. It's the right thing to do.

Texas adoption agencies could ban Jews, gays, Muslims

"moral christian"?

What could YOU possibly know about either?

Post the EXACT bible passage that says that Jews, gays, Muslims babies should not be adopted or be the adopters.

"moral christian"

What a laugh.

:ahole-1:

I am of the opinion that responsible couples who give up their children for adoption should have the right to request a restriction in the religion and sexual preference of potential adoptive parents.

Though it doesn't allow them to discriminate based on race, keeping white children out of Jewish, Gay, and Muslim homes is at least something needed. It's the moral Christian thing to do. It's the right thing to do.

As far as I know US Constitution doesn't allow to discriminate people based on religion, am I right?
So maybe that law would be uncostitutional... :dunno:

By your logic the right thing to do is take innocent Muslim Jew and atheist kids away from their parents.

Kids up for adoption aren't Christians. They haven't decided for themselves. So they are up for grabs if a Jew Muslim or atheist wants to brainwash them.

As an atheist I would just lie

I am of the opinion that responsible couples who give up their children for adoption should have the right to request a restriction in the religion and sexual preference of potential adoptive parents.
If they want rights, they simply have to keep the child.

Exactly! Just because you have unprotected sex and get pregnant, you don't get to make life decisions concerning a child you are unwilling to sacrifice to raise.

Just as Conservative Jesus taught. Suffer the little children to come unto Me, except my fellow Jews, the upstart Muslims and by no means Gays.

"moral christian"?

Post the EXACT bible passage that says that Jews, gays, Muslims babies should not be adopted or be the adopters.

"moral christian"

What a laugh.

Leave no child's behind.

Damn catholics. They hate children.

Leave no child's behind.

Rectitude was the fondest memory of Steve's rearing, he will tell you.

By your logic the right thing to do is take innocent Muslim Jew and atheist kids away from their parents.

Kids up for adoption aren't Christians. They haven't decided for themselves. So they are up for grabs if a Jew Muslim or atheist wants to brainwash them.

Oh look leftists NOT approving of CHOICE once again....still trying to figure out if leftists think choice is OK for anything other than murdering babies.

The keyword is responsible.
What if there is an illness, permanent loss of income or some other circumstance that compels a couple to put their child up for adoption?

In a Christian Republic like ours, it should be government policy to make sure kids up for adoption go to only Christian homes.

Let's hope it doesn't pass. This law would apply to government funded agencies as well as private religious organizations. I don't think it's anywhere near what this country stands for. Legislating discrimination based on religion or sexual orientation is wrong.

"moral christian"?

"moral christian"

What a laugh.

Leave no child's behind.

Leave no child's behind.

Rectitude was the fondest memory of Steve's rearing, he will tell you.

Oh look leftists NOT approving of CHOICE once again....still trying to figure out if leftists think choice is OK for anything other than murdering babies.

This is about the opposite of CHOICE.

Forum List

Back