Wharton Study: Biden's college loan forgiveness will cost $1 TRILLION.

Gator lets this guy tell him what to think:

Ryan O’Donnell
Ryan O’Donnell
Electoral Director
@ryanodonnellpa
Ryan (he/him/his) is the Electoral Director at Data for Progress, where he focuses on leading the electoral strategy of the organization.
Prior to working at Data for Progress, Ryan worked in organizing and data at SEIU, the DNC, and various campaigns, including Barack Obama, Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, Jamaal Bowman, and others. In his free time, you can find Ryan at the dog park.

Once again the Biden White House lies about how much their schemes will cost.

I wonder how all the hard working Americans who didn't go to college, or went and paid for it themselves, will feel about paying for Harvard grad's loans.

As with all Gubmint programs, the actual cost will be many times what they claim.

I can't actually see this passing a court challenge. Even Pelosi flat out said the Biden can't do this.

OK. The GOP can take it to court after the mid-terms. There are more than enough issues to beat the dems over the head with already.

You just keep relying on your beloved party to do the right thing. I am sure eventually it might happen

Gator lets this guy tell him what to think:

Ryan O’Donnell
Ryan O’Donnell
Electoral Director
@ryanodonnellpa
Ryan (he/him/his) is the Electoral Director at Data for Progress, where he focuses on leading the electoral strategy of the organization.
Prior to working at Data for Progress, Ryan worked in organizing and data at SEIU, the DNC, and various campaigns, including Barack Obama, Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, Jamaal Bowman, and others. In his free time, you can find Ryan at the dog park.

Only a fucking moron like you thinks a poll should tell anyone what to think.

Damn cute pup though.

I'm not going to waste my time searching this up. All you have to do is say that you don't believe there will be any court challenges to this. If you can't say that then you're admitting that I was right.

I know of none right now. You claimed there were. You cannot support your claim. That means you made it up.

I wonder how all the hard working Americans who didn't go to college, or went and paid for it themselves, will feel about paying for Harvard grad's loans.

As with all Gubmint programs, the actual cost will be many times what they claim.

That is their opinion.

No one is paying for any Harvard grad's loans. Try discussing the issue rather than giving us talking points. Those Harvard grads got big trillion dollar plus tax cuts and you didn't object. The only cost is determining who is eligible as it is a one-time deal.

Why do Republicans hate ordinary people so much? You morons are apoplectic over ordinary people getting help.

That is their opinion.

No one is paying for any Harvard grad's loans. Try discussing the issue rather than giving us talking points. Those Harvard grads got big trillion dollar plus tax cuts and you didn't object. The only cost is determining who is eligible as it is a one-time deal.

Why do Republicans hate ordinary people so much? You morons are apoplectic over ordinary people getting help.

Why do Republicans hate ordinary people so much?

It's your Dimbulb party asking working and poor folks to pay off college loans for Ivy League graduates, Simp.

Biden's vote buying scheme will cost each of us over $2 thousand bucks and WILL NOT change anyone's life for the better and WILL NOT do a single thing about the insane prices colleges are still charging current students. The scariest words ever uttered are "We're from the government and we're here to help".

Another lying talking point. It will not cost over $2,000 and you will not receive a $2,000 tax bill. It will help many people. The only thing that you are right about is that college affordability is a major issue. Republicans are not doing anything about that either. Biden proposed plans to help people afford higher education but Republicans oppose that. Government is not always bad and only the government can protect ordinary people from the rich and powerful.

No, you are lying, Troll.

Anything on topic? As in, the actual cost of this Unconstitutional scheme by your Vegetable Messiah?

Since when do you care about the Constitution? You only care about it when you support a issue.

Not doing it will cost the economy much more. The people who don't pay that student loan will use the money to rent your apartment, buy food at your restaurant, buy your laptop on eBay..etc. It will boost the economy. Any action that increases production and grows the economy is good. It will lift the burden off of the backs of our children, our future. People also forget that the federal government doesn't need tax dollars to fund itself, only the state and local governments do. If the federal government spends on a project that increases production, it rarely matters what the price tag is. The budgetary constraints of the federal government are determined by our GDP. How do you think our government spent trillions in Iraq and Afghanistan, filling the coffers of the military-industrial complex and their cronies in congress? Our federal government can easily double, or even triple its current yearly budget without blinking an eye. No problem.

Forgiving student debt is a great idea despite all of the "Bubbas" not liking it.

1611713535-redneck.jpg

"I hate student debt forgiveness for our children" Bubba

7120-120_TheLoneWolfMullet-scaled.jpg

"I don't want student debt forgiveness, heck I'm never going to school anyways so who cares? " Little Bubba

Last edited:
So you think the tax payer should be saddled with that crippling debt ?

Acknowledging that some of this debt will never be repaid anyway makes sense. In addition, people who have large student debt and make over $125,000 likely have income based repayment plans and the remaining debt will be forgiven after 20 years. In addition, several student loan servicing companies were found to be taking advantage of loan recipients by steering them into more expensive forbearance plans rather than income based repayment plans.

Not doing it will cost the economy much more. The people who don't pay that student loan will use the money to rent your apartment, buy food at your restaurant, buy your laptop on eBay..etc. It will boost the economy. Any action that increases production and grows the economy is good. It will lift the burden off of the backs of our children, our future. People also forget that the federal government doesn't need tax dollars to fund itself, only the state and local governments do. If the federal government spends on a project that increases production, it rarely matters what the price tag is. The budgetary constraints of the federal government are determined by our GDP. How do you think our government spent trillions in Iraq and Afghanistan, filling the coffers of the military-industrial complex and their cronies in congress? Our federal government can easily double, or even triple its current yearly budget without blinking an eye. No problem.

Forgiving student debt is a great idea despite all of the "Bubbahs" not liking it.

View attachment 689226
"I hate student debt forgiveness for our children" Bubbah

View attachment 689228
"I don't want student debt forgiveness, heck I'm never going to school anyways so who cares? " Little Bubbah

The name is "Bubba", comrade and they are part of your beloved proletariat too.

Why do Republicans hate ordinary people so much?

It's your Dimbulb party asking working and poor folks to pay off college loans for Ivy League graduates, Simp.

More talking points. Try rescinding some of the tax cuts for the rich.

Turley is ridiculous in his partisan posture.

Education is too expensive in the US.

Instead of forgiving student loans, maybe they should negotiate lower costs and spend the 3 trillion on endowments. We set up a scholarship at Ga Tech in my late brother's name. We get letters. The kids are very grateful. It's wonderful.

Forum List

Back